It's Decided. Whether you like it or not.

Typical Married Life Of A Rich Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Yul~! Harabeoji wants to seee Yoo.....'' I opened Yul's door without knocking on it. I was too panicked already. Everything is happening too fast for my brain to be able to process.

 

Omo.... Man.... She.... She is so.... s...stunning....

 

-----

 

 

''Yah! Oppa! Stop staring! Yah!'' Yuri hit Seung Hyun-sshi with her pillow hard as he kept staring at me. Aishh~ Why is he always staring at me! Chinjia! Do I have something on my face?

 

-----

 

Yoona had just finished her bath and was wearing Yuri's clothes. She had decided to just pick some casual clothes to wear. It's hard to even find a non-designer brand in her pile of clothes, let alone some casual clothes. In the end, she had decided to pick a yellow blouse, matching with a mini skirt. Perhaps, due to the whole day being under the sun, her face was blushed slightly, as though she had applied blusher. This instead, makes her look like a sun fairy from the heaven. Her chestnut brown hair was let down in a curly fashion as Yuri helped her to comb her hair. Yuri even made an effort to find a yellow necklace for her to go with her shirt. Yoona wanted to reject but she insisted.

 

-----

 

 

"Mi...Mianhae... Er....'' I was lost for words. I didn't know how to open my mouth.

 

''Mi...Mianhae...'' Yoona bowed and apologises to me instead. At the instant, she reminds me of Fany....The first day when I met her....

 

 

<<< FLASHBACKS >>>

 

'Ahhhh!'' Tiffany was reading her book while walking. She didn't pay attention to the people in front of her and hence, knocked onto Seung Hyun. She fell down, her books sprawling all over the floor. ''Mi...Mianhae...'' She immediately gathered her books together and stood up, apologising repeatedly.

 

''Ahhh. Gwenchanayo... Are you alrights, Miss?'' Seung Hyun didn't fell down as it was only a mere knock on him.

 

''Neh..Gwenchanayo... Kamsahaminda...'' Tiffany bowed again.

 

''Are you a new student here?'' Seung Hyun asked her, given that her face seems so unfamiliar to him.

 

''Er...Ne..Neh... Annyeonghaesaeyo.. Tiffany Hwang immida!'' Tiffany introduced herself.

 

''Oh.... Annyeonghaesaeyo~ Choi Seung Hyun immida....'' Seung Hyun bowed and return the greeting politely.

 

''Fany ah!'' Tiffany's friend shouted for her.

 

''Neh! Coming!'' Tiffany shouted back. ''Mianhae... I got to go... See you around, Seung Hyun-sshi ! Annyeong!'' Tiffany smiled brightly at him and ran away from his sight, joining her friend.

 

 

Seung Hyun just stood there, smiling at the beautiful backview, recalling what just happen a few minutes ago. What an interesing girl, he thought.'

 

<<< END OF FLASHBACKS >>>

 

----

 

''OPPA!'' Yul shouted at me again, causing me to be startled by a little.

 

''Yah!'' I shouted back in embarrassment.

 

 

I caught Yoona laughing softly at us. Her smile is so beautiful... But then again, she caught me looking at her and quickly had her head lowered down.

 

 

''Mia...Mianhae...'' She apologised for her laughter again.

 

''Ahhh. Yoona ah! You need not apologise!'' Yul told her. ''Yah Oppa. What brings you here? What were you saying just now?'' Yul turned and faced me.

 

''Oh right! Yoona-sshi... Sorry to disturb you at such an hour... But... Harabeoji wished to see you....'' I turned to face Yoona and looked at her.

 

''Eh? H...Harabeoji?'' She was taken aback. Oh right. She didn't know he's harabeoji...

 

''Er... That old man that brought you back here is our Harabeoji...'' I explained to her.

 

----

 

''Er.... That old man that brought you back here is our Harabeoji...'' Seung Hyun-sshi explained to me. Oh right. I almost forgotten about the old ajussi that had brought me here... So right. He isn't some workers in Kwon Cooperation. He is the FOUNDER of Kwon Cooperation.

 

''Oh....Ne..Neh....'' I stuttered. Why would he want to see me so suddenly? Could it be he is going to scold and throw me out? Omo... I really should have just keep my mouth shut and not talk nonsense. Aishh~

 

''Yoona ah, don't worry! Harabeoji won't be like others. He is really kind and understanding. Especially towards girls. So, gwenchana! I will go with you!'' Yuri assured me. ''Let's go!'' She linked arms with me, pulling me out of the room.

 

 

----

 

''Harabeoji... Yoona-sshi is here....'' I heard Hyung knocked on the door and came in.

 

''Annyeonghaesaeyo Mr Kwon.... Annyeonghaesaeyo Mrs Kwon... Annyeonghaesaeyo Old Mr Kwon.... Annyeonghaesaeyo Old Mrs Kwon. Im Yoona immida...'' I saw Yul bringing a girl in and she bowed politely to Appa and Umma, harabeoji and halmeoni. Then, she had her head up, allowing me to see her face clearly.

 

 

Mwuh? What the?! Why is she so pretty?!! Damn it! What's with that blushing red face! Yul didn't look that pretty when she wear this shirt and skirt. Aishh~ Chinjia! Kwon Ji Yong! Stop thinking of nonsense! Snap out of your thoughts!

 

 

''Ahhh. Yoona ah... Have you eaten?'' Harabeoji smiled at her sweetly. Aishh~ Chinjia. Harabeoji always like young, pretty girls.

 

''Harabeoji ! She haven't! She just finished bathing and you called her here!'' Yul pouted and interrupted. In our family, only Yul has the guts to talk back to harabeoji. And the unfair thing is, Harabeoji never gets angry with her. Not even once.

 

''Ahhh. Mianhae...'' He smiled at Yoona. See what I mean? He didn't even raised his voice at Yul, let alone knock her head.

 

''Ahh...Anniyo! Gwenchanayo... What's the matter, Old Mr Kwon?'' Yoona asked Harabeoji. Damn it. Why is her voice so sweet sounding!

 

''Joo Won ah. Ra Im ah, you two take a leave first. I want to talk to them privately.'' Harabeoji asked Appa and Umma to go out. ''Seung Hyun ah. You too. And my princess. Please?'' Harabeoji asked all of them to go out, leaving me, him, Halmeoni and that root of all evil.

 

''Neh...'' Everyone obeyed and left the room. ''Be careful of what you says. Araso?'' Hyung gave me a pat on my shoulder and reminded me before leaving the room.

 

-----

 

''Yoona ah. Come. Come and take a seat. Don't just stand there.'' Ajussi called me to sit down.

 

''Neh....'' I nodded and took a seat carefully. Kwon Ji Yong also wanted to sit down.

 

''Yah. Who told you to sit down?'' Just as he was about to sit down, Ajussi shouted at him, causing him to freeze there.

 

''Araso araso.'' He sighed and stood back up again.

 

''So, why do you say those awful words to Yoona?'' Ajussi started interrogating him. I kept my head down and played with m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter