Light In The Dark.

Typical Married Life Of A Rich Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Young lady...'' Someone seemed to be calling me and I looked up....Oh... It was an ajussi...

 

''Eh...Mianhae... Do you need a seat, ajussi?'' I croaked and immediately wiped my tears away and make a space for ajussi to sit down.

 

''Ahhh. Gomawoyo... Young lady, why are you sitting her all alone in the middle of the night?'' The ajussi sat down and wiped his perspiration and smiled at me warmly. 

 

''Er....Er....'' I didn't know what to say. I mean, I couldn't simply just tell a stranger about my personal life right? I only know him for like 5 minutes.

 

''Come on, Young lady. I'm an old man... I can't do anything to you. Perhaps, I can even give you some advice? I can see that you are troubled over some things...'' He continued to ask me.

 

''Er...Araso... Ajussi.. Promise me that you won't say it out alrights?'' I finally sighed in defeat.

 

''You have my words, Young lady.'' He smiled warmly again. Somehow, he reminds me of my dead harabeoji... I feel so at ease when I'm with him.

 

 

I started pouring to him all the things that had happen. From my family business going bankrupt, to an arranged marriage to me having to agree to the marriage in order to save my father's fruit labour...

 

 

''So... That's about it...'' I sighed.

 

''Ahhh.. I see... I can't believe there is still such things exists in this world. How could that guy say such things to a young and refined lady like you! Such a spoilt brat.'' He was so angry that he hit his walking stick against the floor, making a loud 'thud'.

 

''Ahhh... Ajussi.. Calm down please!'' I rubbed his back as he coughed. ''Anniyo... What he says is right... I really betrayed my relationship for money somehow...'' I sighed as I recalled each and every word that Kwon Ji Yong had said.

 

''Jamkanmanyo.. What's your name, young lady?'' He suddenly asked me.

 

''Er... Yoona...Im Yoona...'' I hesistated for awhile, wondering whether or not should I tell him. i decided that it should be alrights right? Like what he had said, he is just an ajussi... 

 

''Ahhhh... So,if I'm not wrong, the arranged marriage is with the young master of Kwon Cooperation?'' He asked me.

 

''Eh? Er...N...Neh! Omo. Ajussi! How do you know?!!'' My eyes became wide with shock. If this was being spread out, I will be so dead. It's like I'm spoiling the reputation of the Kwon Family. Oh no... There goes Appa's fruit labour. Aishh~ Im Yoona! Can't you just keep your mouth shut!! Why do you share things with an unknown ajussi!!

 

''Ahhh. Calm down, Young lady~ Well, actually, I'm an old worker of the Kwon Cooperation. I just retired not long ago, and before that, I heard the old master talking about some old arranged married with the Ims... So, it's just a pure guessings. No worries. I won't breathe a word to anyone.'' The ajussi immediately calm me down upon seeing my worried expressions.

 

'Grrrrrrr....' Omo! My stomach was growling! ''Er...M...Mianhae....'' I touched my stomach and blushes furiously.

 

 

''Yah! Old man!!'' Luckily, an ajumma came walking to us, saving me from my embarrassed moments.

 

''Ahhh. That's my old lady. Yah!'' He waved to his wife. I smiled at both of them. Such a loving couple. 

 

''Ahh. I thought where have you been!!'' The old lady hit her husband's shoulder. ''Ahhh. Are you hooking to some pretty young lady again?!!'' She looked at me.

 

''Ann..Anniyo!! Ajussi is just.. just listening to my grumblings....'' I bowed my head down in embarrassment and quickly explain myself.

 

''Aishh~ Chinjia. Old lady. I will explain to you later.'' The old man got up. ''Young lady, I can see that you are hungry already, and you must be lost in this place.. Come with me. At least fill up your poor stomach first.'' He eyed at my stomach and smiled.

 

''B..But...'' I hesistated.

 

''Ahhh. I see. A poor young lady. I love to help people! Come on!'' The ajumma suddenly smiled warmly at me and held my arms, pulling me up.

 

''A...Ajumma! Ajussi!'' I tried to deny, but they just ignored me and pull me into the car.

 

 

Oh. Did I mention something? I think they are rather rich and had just return from an overseas trip? They had a chaffeur and two maids to help them carry their luggages.

 

 

----

 

The sky was dark already as I looked out of the car window. I pouted. Oppa, Appa and Umma must be worried sick.. But I couldn't contact them. In a midst of sad and anger, I just simply ran out of the mansion, without taking my handbag along with me. Aishh~ Oh, the car is stopping already. I'm definitely right. They are really rich! In front of me, I saw a mansion getting bigger and bigger to me as we gets nearer. Guess like even workers from Kwon Cooperation are earning alot... Oh wait. Why... Why does the mansion look so familiar to me... 

 

 

''Come on, young lady! We are here already~'' Ajumma quickly pulled me out from the car excitedly.

 

''Ahhh. Ajumma! Slow down! You may tripped!'' I held on to her firmly, fearing that she will tripped if she continue to walk so fast. But apparently, she seemed to be more fit than me.

 

 

Ajussi was right behind us and the door was flung open before we even reach the doorsteps.

 

 

''Aw! Welcome home Old Kwon Master! Old Kwon Mistress!'' The servants greeted. Mwuh?!! KWON?!! AJUSSI AND AJUMMA ARE ALSO A KWON?!! Omo!! Don't tell me.....

 

''Yah! I would definitely..... Omo!! HARABEOJI!! HALMEONI!!'' Gosh. I saw the girl that I had seen in the morning. Kwon Yuri. And the tall guy. Seung Hyun-sshi. Omo... Someone please kill me now...

 

----

 

''Oppa~'' Yuri was watching the tv when I came down from Ji Yong's room. ''Is that jerk Oppa asleep?'' She asked as her eyes continued to be fixated on the screen. 

 

''Yah Yul ah~ Don't be rude. He is your Oppa after all~'' I sighed as I sat down beside her.

 

''How could he treat Yoona like that?! He's so mean! Yoona is a girl!!'' She ignored my previous comments, turned to me and pouted.

 

''Ahhhh. But Yoona-sshi gave him a slap already.'' I tried to help Ji Yong.

 

''Well, he deserved it anyway~'' Yuri turned back to face the tv screen.

 

''Yah. Yul, look. I think I can see Ji Yong being regretful of whatever he had done just now even though he didn't show it.''

 

''Oppa, look. I think I'm not going to object this marriage anymore. Im Yoona seems to be a nice girl to me. And I always wish to have a sister~ So~ I would definitely.... Omo! HARABEOJI!! HALMEONI!'' Yuri turned back to face me, then suddenly shouted at the top of her voice.

 

''Mwuh? Harabeoji? Halmeoni?'' I turned to look at where Yul is looking. ''Omo! Harabeoji! Halmeoni!!'' I was so elated yet surprised to see both of them. Didn't Appa says that they will only be back by next week? Oh. But then again, our two old treasures are always giving us lots of surprises.

 

----

 

''Harabeoji!'' Yuri got up from the couch and immediately went over to hug her grandfather.

 

''Ahhh. Our wilful princess~'' Old Mr Kwon smiled and hugged Yuri tightly.

 

''Halmeoni~'' Seung Hyun went over to give his grandmother a light peck on her cheeks.

 

''Ahhh. My handsome Seung Hyun! Let Halmeoni take a good look at you! Halmeoni misses you so much!!'' Old Mrs Kwon kisses Seung Hyun all over his face.

 

 

Yoona let out a laugh as she saw Seung Hyun being kissed by his grandmother. But quickly hide her smile upon seeing Seung Hyun staring at her.

 

 

''Y....Yoona-sshi?'' Seung Hyun looked at Yoona in disbelief.

 

''Er....Er....'' Yoona didn't know what to say as she just stood there, playing with her fingers nervously as she had her head down.

 

''Yah! Don't you dare to bully my guest!'' Old Mr Kwon immediately gave a hard knock on Seung Hyun's head causing him to groan in pain. 

 

''Omo! Harabeoji! Why are you hitting Oppa!'' Yuri immediately walked over to rub Seung Hyun's head.

 

''Yah. I got something to talk to him. Ask your Appa and Umma to come to the study room as well. And meanwhile, can m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter