Beautiful Hangover~

Typical Married Life Of A Rich Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I swear my heart stopped beating. His breath. I could feel it against my skin as he whispered into my ears, causing me to shudder with excitement. Gosh. Im Yoona, breathe. Breathe!

 

"Yah! Gwenchana?!!" He shook me hard.

 

"M-Mwuh!?"

 

"You scare me! I thought you choked yourself or something." He heaved a sigh of relief.

 

"O...Of course not!" I stuttered as I looked away from him.

 

"Look at you~ You're blushing aren't you!" He smirked as he teased me.

 

"Ann-Anniyo!" I kept on wanting to avoid his gaze and walked away.

 

 

But my clumsy body was not listening to me. I tripped over my OWN legs and I fell. And you know what? I didn't fell flat on the floor. I fell on top of him. ON TOP OF HIM. And ON THE BED. Gosh. Someone please save me!

 

-----

 

I and so she tried avoiding my eyes. She started fumbling about, having no idea of where she was going. I saw her pacing around anxiously. She looked really cute that way. But then, suddenly, she tripped on her own leg. She was about to fall but I caught hold of her. BUT, I lost my balance too, and hence, we fall on to the bed TOGETHER, with her on top of me. Ahhhh...

 

-----

 

Both of them had their gaze locked for awhile. Yoona was in too much of a shock to response and Ji Yong was just too captivated by her flawless face. He hoped that time could stop right at this moment. Finally, after awhile, Yoona tried to get up. She placed both her hands against Ji Yong's chest and tried to get away from him.

 

 

"Yah yah! Stop moving!" Ji Yong groaned.

 

"OUCH!!" Yoona's hair got caught by Ji Yong's button! "But we can't remain like... like that!!!" Yoona could feel her face getting flushed red.

 

"Aishh~ I know! Stop shouting into my ears! I'm trying to get that off! Chinjia!" Ji Yong tried to get Yoona's hair off, which was tangled in between his shirt button.

 

"O..Ouch!! GENTLER!!" Yoona groaned in pain.

 

"Yah! SOFTER!!"

 

"Oppa! What's with that co...."

 

-----

 

SHOOT.

 

 

"Commotion. Oh... I got it! Mianhae~!!" Yul came into our bedroom and saw Yoona lying on top of me, resting her head on my chest and I was touching her hair. And you know what was worse? The fact that my shirt was half buttoned up. Hence, my bare chest was half revealed. What a GREAT timing.

 

"Unnie! This... This isn't what you think!!" Yoona quickly tried to turn around to look at Yul but failed because her hair was still stucked between my button.

 

"Ahhh. Yoona ah~ Gwenchana. You guys are going to marry soon anyways~ Unnie is a very open-minded person. Don't worry! Hmm. I shall not disturb you guys anymore.. Omo omo!" Yul chuckled and left the room, closing the door behind her.

 

"UNNIE!!! YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG!!" Yoona cried and struggled to break free. However, she made things worse.

 

"Done!" I finally managed to get her hair out of my button. Just the time when she tried to stood up.

 

 

And thus, she lost her balance again. This time, it ended right on my lips. Our lips met. Gosh...

 

------

 

"OMO!!" I quickly pushed myself up and had my back faced against him. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. I KISSED KWON JI YONG! THE SPOILT BRAT! OH. MY. GOD. This is NOT happening to me!!

 

 

I could feel my heart beating so fast that it was about to jump out. I bet my face must had been really red and warm. He seemed to be in shock too. Both of us fondled around with some stuffs. I pretended to comb my hair calmly, while he took his towel and began drying his hair again even though it was already dried. We remained in that position for quite awhile. It was THAT awkward. Aishh Chinjia! If I had known that this would happen, I wouldn't have asked him to put on the necklace for me! Look what it turned out now!

 

 

"I-I'm turning in!" After awhile, he finally spoke up as he laid his mattress on the floor and laid down.

 

"M..Me too! Goodnight!" I quickly hide my blushed face and got onto the bed, switching off the lights and had the blanket over my head.

 

 

What made me blushed more, was that I felt weird... I actually felt so estatic after that kiss...

 

------

 

Ahhhhh. Was that our first kiss? I guess so? During our engagement, it was only a peck on her cheek. This time, it was different. It was directly ON the lips. I'm going crazy seriously. All that was on my mind now that scene. When she fell and kissed my lips. I could totally imagined her soft lips landing onto mine... How could I fall sleep at this rate?!! Chinjia...

 

-----

 

"Morning Oppa! Oh! Yoona ah!" Yuri unnie chuckled as she saw us coming down the stairs together, but yet, we walked miles apart~ Ok. Maybe I was exaggerating. It's just that we were each walking at the two ends of the stairs.

 

"Morning~" We sat down, joining Seung Hyun Oppa and Yuri Unnie for breakfast. Two of us yawned at the same time.

 

"Hehe! Didn't have a good night sleep yesterday? Opps! I understand~" Yuri Unnie looked at both of us and chuckled.

 

"UNNIE! It's... It's not what you think of!!" I could feel my face turning warm.

 

"Ahhh. Gwenchana. I understand everything~ Awww. How embarrasing~!" She chuckled.

 

"Yah! Kwon Yuri!" Just then, Ji Yong stood up and gave a knock on unnie's head.

 

"OUCH! What was THAT?!!"

 

"That's for sprouting nonsense." Ji Yong smirked and sat back down to eat his breakfast.

 

"Hmmm. Did I miss out anything yesterday?" Seung Hyun Oppa raised his brows at the both of them.

 

"Yeahs! Oppa! You most certainly did! Yesterday night, I went to find Yoona after hearing some commotion and then...."

 

"YAH! Ea...Eat your breakfast wilful princess!" Ji Yong immediately stuffed a piece of bread into Yuri Unnie's mouth. This caused me to crack up. 

 

"Oppa, do you want to leave for the office now? I'm ready~" To help Ji Yong, I too, tried to divert Seung Hyun Oppa's attention.

 

"Eh? You guys are acting so weird~ Araso araso. Let's go." Plan succeed! Seung Hyun Oppa drank his coffee and stood up, taking his briefcase along with him.

 

"Neh!" I quickly got up and followed behind him.

 

-----

 

The rest of the day was rather normal. Nothing much happened. Yoona was learning hard in the company with Seung Hyun's guidance. Ji Yong went to clinch some business deals. During lunch, the three of them met up together, lunching together. It was a little awkward between Ji Yong and Yoona since yesterday's incident, hence they acted wierdly, much to Seung Hyun's amusement. After lunch, they were back to their work. After work, Yuri came to find Yoona and together, they went to shop for dresses for tomorrow's night. Night passed quickly and the next day arrived. Tiffany's big day. Her fashion show. It was held at night. So, the Kwon sibilings and Yoona decided to stay at home in the noon to rest for a little while. As they were watching tv together, there was suddenly an incoming video call. It was from their lawyer.

 

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo young Mr Kwons and Miss Kwon... And I believe the girl is Miss Im?" Seung Hyun picked up the call and put it on the tv, so that they could get a better view of everything.

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo Uncle Park. What is your purpose for calling? Did anything happen?" Seung Hyun greeted the lawyer.

 

"Oh. Old Mr Kwon's will is ready to be read. But I suppose Mr Kwon isn't back yet... Should I do this later?"

 

"Oh... Anniyo. Appa had instructed us to give him a call once you call. We shouldn't be wasting your time. You have too many things on hand."

 

"I see... Anniyo. No troubles at all. I had been serving the Kwon Family ever since I started as a novice lawyer. Old Mr Kwon is an awesome man. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be where I am right now....I'm so sorry for this loss..." Mr Park became solemn as he thought about his benefactor.

 

"Yeahs... Harabeoji is a hero... And he will always be. In our heart. Jemkanmanyo. I'll give Appa a call right now." Seung Hyun stood up and went to call his dad.

 

 

After awhile, he was back and shook his head.

 

 

"Er... Uncle Park. Appa said that it would be alright to just announce the will now to us and I would convey it to him. Apparently, he is currently busy with my Umma and Halemoni..."

 

"Ahhh. Araso... I shall announce it now then." Mr Park cleared his throat and took out the document.

 

"Er... Then, I think I will take a leave first then..." Yoona stood up and was about to give the sibilings their privacy. It's their family matters afterall. She was just a Fiancee of the Kwon Family. She was still an outsider.

 

"Anniyo. Miss Im. Please do stay." Mr Park instructed.

 

"Eh?" Yoona sounded surprised.

 

"Yeahs. Yoona ah. You're going to be part of us soon! Come here!" Yuri pulled Yoona back down onto the sofa. "Please continue Uncle Park."

 

"Neh...According to Old Mr Kwon ChooDong, his shares of Kwon Cooperation would be divided into three portions. Mr Kwon Joo Won, Mr Choi Seung Hyun and Mr Kwon Ji Yong respectively. Mr Kwon Joo Won would receive 20% while Mr Choi Seung Hyun and Mr Kwon Ji Yong would receive 10% each. As for the Kwon mansion, it is decided that it would be left under Old Mrs Kwon's name and his daughter-in-law, Mrs Kwon Ra Im. The rest of the apartments, flats and terraces, would be split equally among the three people. Miss Kwon Yuri, Mr Kwon Ji Yong and Mr Choi Seung Hyun. As for the rest of the business, everything is to be kept as it is now. If anything were to change, it must be approved by Mr Kwon Joo Won. For Miss Kwon, Old Mr Kwon knew that you hated working in Kwon Cooperation. So, he had left the entire coffee house for you and a cartier necklace worth of USD$10,000,000 for your graduation present. That would be sent to your house soon. He also left the words that, you'll forever be his wilful princess. His wonderful grandaughter. The rest of the assets, were to be reorganised and discussed by Mr Kwon Joo Won and Mrs Kwon Ra Im... Above is Old Mr Kwon ChooDong's will..."

 

"Er. Mianhae. May I ask, what are the rest of the assets?" Seung Hyun asked.

 

"Oh... Such some other companies' stock, cash and jewelleries... A total of USD$100,000,000 I guess. Not too much." Mr Park answered non-chalantly as he looked through the documents.

 

"Ahh... I see." Seung Hyun nodded calmly. It was all within his expectations. Nothing to wild.

 

"Omo... Harabeoji..." Yuri got all teared up when she heard how much her grandfather had doted her.

 

"Chinjia. Harabeoji really is bias. Yuri even got additional present~Cartier necklace. That's like 10times more expensive than the necklace that I had given her for her graduation." Ji Yong smirked as he folded his arms. He wasn't jealous anyway. He knew that his grandfather always doted girls more. And Yuri is the only one who dared to talk back against him and being all whiny towards him.

 

------

 

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. In fact, I was freaked out as Lawyer Park listed Harabeoji's will. Looks like the Kwon Family isn't rich. Rich is an understatement already. They are ROYALITIES. Gosh. I thought Kwon Cooperation is the only company they have. Looks like it wasn't just that. They have thousands of other small businesses aside from that. Oh wait. It was just some other companies' stock, cash and jewelleries... A total of USD$100,000,000. Not too much. They call USD$100,000,000 NOT TOO MUCH?!! That's the amount that other people couldn't even earn even if they slogged their hearts out for their entire life. Oh. Not to mention a necklace that cost $10,000,000. Just for graduation present mind you. I'm hyperventilating already. Someone please save me.

 

 

"Jemkanmanyo... Er.. The Kwon Cooperation shares. If I didn't remembered wrongly, Harabeoji held a 50% shares of the entire company. And now, it is being split between Appa, me and Ji Yong... How about, the other 10%?" Seung Hyun Oppa asked. The three sibilings seemed to be very composed. Did they already expected this? Did they expected that the will is going to be THIS much? This is crazy.

 

"Er... Neh. That's where I'm going to continue to the next part of the will... And that's also the reason why I asked Miss Im to stay behind..." Mr Park spoke up.

 

 

Mwuh? Me? Please do not tell me that Harabeoji left something for me too alrights.

 

-----

 

"And that's also the reason why I asked Miss Im to stay behind..." Uncle Park announced to us.

 

 

All of us turned to look at Yoona who had hung wide open. I smirked. I bet she must be shocked by the huge amount of assets that Harabeoji possessed. I don't blame her. I mean, come on. No one would expect that we actually have THAT much of assets. That's a part of our plan as well. If not, Yul would long ago be kidnapped. This was also why, Appa and Umma forced us to take up Taekwando lessons ever since young. For self protection.

 

 

"M...Me?" Yoona pointed to herself in disbelief.

 

"Neh... Old Mr Kwon ChooDong left a letter for you..." Uncle Park took out something from his briefcase again.

 

"Eh?"

 

"Do you wish me to read it out openly or do you want to hear it alone?"

 

"Er... Please go on... I think it's alrights for them to hear it..." Yoona spoke up. She looked so taken aback. Actually, I was too. We all were. Did Harabeoji really loved her so much that he left something for her? But they only knew each other for like a few months only!

 

"Neh.... I'll start reading now." Uncle P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter