The First Meeting

Typical Married Life Of A Rich Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Yah! Princess Yoong~! Are you ready?!!'' Khun Oppa shouted from downstairs.

 

''Neh! Coming!!'' I laughed as I checked myself against the mirror again. Khun Oppa is so cute sometimes.

 

''Morning Oppa~'' I descended from the stairs and planted a kiss on Oppa's cheeks.

 

''Ahhh, morning my beloved sister~ You looked georgeous. I bet the guys will be smitten by you.'' He gave a light peck on my cheeks and chuckled as he looked at my outfit.

 

''Ahh. Oppa!'' I pouted at his teasings.

 

''Araso araso~ Come on, shall we get going?'' Oppa stretched his arms out and I smiled, linking arms with him.

 

----

 

''Yah. Ji Yong ah. Wake up. Wake up!'' Someone shook me, awaking from my sleep.

 

''Ahhh..'' I opened my eyes irritatingly. ''Hyung~! It's only 9am! Why are you waking me up at such an early hour!'' I stretched out to look at my clock and uses my pillow to cover my face again.

 

''Yah! Have you forgotten that you are suppose to meet your BRIDE today?'' I could hear his smirk.

 

''Oh Ya! I totally forgotten about that. Right. Araso araso. I'm up.'' I got up, and ruffled my hair tiredly.

 

----

 

''Yah. Ji Yong ah. Are you sure you are going to get married? This is not a game you know.'' Mrs Kwon told Ji Yong sternly.

 

''Araso araso. I'm serious. Didn't you and Appa always say I'm a leg-less bird? Getting married means I will settled down.'' Ji Yong replied non-chalantly as he ate his breakfast.

 

''Yah Oppa. So this is your so-called idea? It's so lousy. You should had just told me earlier. I can do better than this. '' Yuri pouted.

 

''Aishh~ Shut up, wilful princess~ This is the best way. Unless you wanna get married too?'' Ji Yong chuckled.

 

''Yah! Kwon Ji Yong!'' Yuri shouted and begins to chase after Ji Yong who quickly got up after his sentence.

 

''Aishh~ Stop being childish!'' TOP chuckled as he saw his dongsaengs running about.

 

''Sir~ Mam~ Mr Im and Miss Im is here...'' The maid came in and informed Mr and Mrs Kwon.

 

''Ahhhh. Araso. Let them in~'' Mr Kwon announced and walked into the living room with his wife. 

 

----

 

''Annyeonghaesaeyo Mr and Mrs Kwon~'' Nichkhun bowed as he greeted the Kwon family.

 

''Ahhh. Cut the formalities. You must be Yoona's brother. And this must be Yoona. Am I right?'' Mrs Kwon stepped forward and held Yoona's face up.

 

''Annyeonhaesaeyo... Im Yoona immida...'' Yoona was blushing slightly.

 

----

 

''Omo... So this is...This is Im Yoona.... It is so different than I had expected....'' I was captivated by her beauty when Umma lifted her face up. Not only was her figure nice, her face was goddess-like. She wasn't like the other girls that I had blind-dated. She gave me a warm, kind, feeling. And the killer is, her smile. Her shy smile that reaches to the corner of her eyes and lingers there. And the dimples that formed on her rosy cheeks...

 

----

 

''Mwuh? This...This is Im Yoona?!! My bride-to-be?! Damn it. Why did my heart skipped a beat the moment I saw her face. It was as though at that instant when she smiles, my breath was taken away. I thought she was some kind of spoilt, plastic-like, irritating rich girl. Must my predictions be wrong this time round?! Anniyo. Kwon Ji Yong. Don't be cheated by her appearance. She is an evil, irritating, girl. She has no control over her marriage, making her a simply useless girl. So, don't be cheated by her. Ya. That's right. Her family is going bankrupt. A big no-no for me. Right.

 

----

 

''Yah! Oppas! Yah! Oppas!'' The younger girl shouted as she hits the arms of the other two guys who were staring at me. I wonder what could they be thinking. They better not think of something bad.

 

''Yah! Kwon Yuri! What are you doing?!'' Both of them seems to have snapped out of their thoughts.

 

'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter