Graduation!

Typical Married Life Of A Rich Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa!" Yoona waved her hand happily as she approached Seung Hyun who was waiting for her at the school gate.

 

"Heys~ How's your paper?" Seung Hyun smiled warmly at her.

 

"Awesome! I managed to remember everything that I had revised! And whatever Ji Yong Oppa had taught me, all came out!" Yoona cheered, calling Ji Yong, Oppa.

 

"Great!" Seung Hyun smiled. He was glad that she conquered her paper. "Ahhh. Is it my ears that are playing a trick on me, or do I hear you calling Ji Yong, Oppa?" Seung Hyun teased.

 

"Eh? An...Anniyo! It must be your ears that are playing a trick on you! H-How could I be calling that spoilt brat, Oppa! Hahaha!" Yoona recalled that in the midst of her excitement, she had a slip off her tongue, calling Ji Yong, Oppa. She chuckled nervously, denying Seung Hyun's accuse.

 

"Chinjia? But I really heard you calling Ji Yong, Oppa."

 

"Anniyo! Oppa! Time to dig your ears soon! Come on! Let's get to the office now! There is still so much things for me to learn. Bbali!" Yoona quickly got into the car, avoiding Seung Hyun's question.

 

"Chinjia~" Seung Hyun shook his head and chuckled at her expression, getting into the car after her.

 

-----

 

The ride to the office doesn't seem long as me and Seung Hyun Oppa chatted and joked during the ride. I think it was also because of my uplifted mood. I was confident that I would ace that paper. To be frank, Ji Yong played a huge part to this success. The notes that he had written for me, was totally useful. I had revised it an hour before the exam and everything came out! I was so surprised. And not only that, he even made an effort to use different pen colour to indicate different points. What impressed me most was, he actually could identify all of my past mistakes and came out with ways to help me not to commit it again! Thank god. With his help, I could remember all these points, and applied them perfectly. Hmmm. I guess after this incident, I could call him Oppa already? Should I? But if I were to do that, I bet he would get all cocky again~ So, I should keep that in check first.

 

 

"Yoona ah. What are you thinking about?" Seung Hyun Oppa snapped me out of my thoughts.

 

"Neh! Ann...Anniyo! Just a little tired~"

 

"Eh? Gwenchana? I already told you. You should get some rest. It's alrights if we miss a day or two you know." Seung Hyun Oppa got worried about me.

 

"Ahhh. Gwenchana. I want to pick things up faster." I gave him an assured smile.

 

"Araso araso. Wait here for me alrights. I'll go get the documents~"

 

"Neh~"

 

-----

 

"I really didn't do it!! It's not my doing!" Before I even enter the office, I already heard Yoona's cries. I immediately opened the door to check things out. I was just away for a few minutes. What could possible happen?

 

"If it isn't your doing, then who could it be?!! You know I hate such treatment! Im Yoona, try harder!" The moment I opened the door, I saw a guy throwing a letter angrily on the table and shouted. I could recognise who that guy was. Taecyeon.

 

"I don't know! But it really isn't me!!" Yoona cried. I could see her eyes welled up with tears as she bit her lips hard.

 

"Yah! What's going on here?! Taecyeon-sshi, had you made an appointment with Kang Bi Su? If not, why on earth are you in my office! And even if you do, you should at least wait until you are being called in! Is this how you show respect to your boss? By barging into their offices? I'm afraid Kwon Cooperation don't practice such a thing you know." I walked towards them, shouting at Taecyeon, with a look of seriousness on my face. How dare he barged into my office and hurt Yoona. "Yoona ah, gwenchana?" I turned to Yoona and asked worriedly.

 

-----

 

"Yah! What's going on here?! Taecyeon-sshi, had you made an appointment with Kang Bi Su? If not, why on earth are you in my office! And even if you do, you should at least wait until you are being called in! Is this how you show respect to your boss? By barging into their offices? I'm afraid Kwon Cooperation don't practice such a thing you know. Yoona ah, gwenchana?" Both me and Taecyeon looked up when we heard a loud, commanding voice. I felt relieved at that instant. It was Seung Hyun Oppa. He walked towards us and snapped back at Taecyeon.

 

"N-Neh..." I lied again. I bit my lips hard to stop tears from flowing down.

 

------

 

The truth was, just now, when Seung Hyun Oppa went to take the neccessary documents, and I was just waiting in his office, Taecyeon came stomping in while Kang Bi Su tried to stop him. I looked up with a confused look on my face. I was shocked to see Taecyeon here even though I knew that he is working in Kwon Cooperation now.

 

"Mianhae Yoona-sshi... I tried to stop him but he kept struggling... The moment he knew that you are here, he came rushing in, wanting to talk to you..." Kang Bi Su apologised to me. "I can call the security if you want me to..." He offered.

 

"Hmmm.. Gwenchanayo... Kamsahaminda Kang Bi Su... You may go out and continue with your work. I'll handle this..." I gave Kang Bi Su a smile, signalling him out of the room to give me and Taecyeon some private space. I knew that this day would definitely come. After the paparazzi incident, I didn't manage to keep in contact with him. I knew that he was going to be affected. I mean, come on, those people who knew him,  and the staffs here, would have known who that guy was if they had seen the magazine. Even though it was being blurred. I thought he came, planning to confront me with this issue.

 

"What's this all about?" He spoke up first. I could hear that he was trying to control his temper as he breathed deeply.

 

"M-mianhae... I didn't know that night would be captured by the paparazzi.. If I had caused you any disturbance, I'm sorry..." I apologised. It was partly my fault even though he was the one who grabbed hold of my arm.

 

"I didn't come here to hear an apology. I came here for an explaination. What's is this?" His voice got a little bit louder.

 

"M...Mwuh? I...I don't get what you are talking about..." I stuttered. I was beginning to feel afraid. What explaination did he want? There was no explaination for that incident...

 

"Don't act all-so-innocent, Yoona. What's this?!!" He shouted, pulling out a letter and grabbing it hard on his palm.

 

"M-Mwuh?" I was totally clueless. He wasn't talking about the paparazzi incident?

 

"I just got a promotion from the manager! And EVERY single colleague was saying that I got promoted because of YOU! My EX-girlfriend, IM YOONA!" He shouted.

 

"M..Mwuh?" Finally everything got clearer. It wasn't the magazine incident. It was some other things. His promotion. I didn't even know that he got promoted! How could it be my doing?! "Look, Taecyeon. It's not me. I'm just as clueless as you about this issue. I'm not even officially in this company yet. How could it be me?" I tried to explain to him.

 

"CUT THE ACT, IM YOONA! What do you think you are doing here? Acting like a saint?!! I don't need such things!" He got even angrier.

 

"I really didn't!! It's not my doing!" I began to panic, hoping someone would come to my rescue.

 

"If it isn't your doing, then who could it be?!! You know I hate such treatment! Im Yoona, try harder!"

 

"I don't know! But it really isn't me!!" My tears began to well up as I got anxious. I knew what he is capable of if he is angry.

 

"Yah! What's going on here?!" Luckily, Seung Hyun Oppa came in just on the right time.

 

------

 

"Mianhae Sha Jang Nim. I just came here to find out something..." As much as he was upset, Taecyeon kept his tone down. He didn't want to lose his job just like that. And he knew that he was in the wrong by barging into his boss room despite being stopped.

 

"Came to find what?! I believe that there is NOTHING here for you to find out." Seung Hyun got angry too.

 

"Anniyo.. It's just that I just received a promotion from my manager... And I was wondering...."

 

"Mwuh? You came here to clarify THIS? Everyone hopes to get promotion. I think you are overeacting Taecyeon-sshi." Seung Hyun folded his arms across his chest as he stared at Taecyeon.

 

"I..I...But... I was wondering... wondering why would I be promoted that fast... People say that it was Yoona...." Taecyeon muttered under his breath.

 

"Hahaha!" Seung Hyun heard Taecyeon and cracked up. "Ok Taecyeon-sshi! You're a really funny guy aren't you? You think that you don't deserve this? People will DIE for a promotion in Kwon Cooperation. And you? Coming here to make a din because you got a PROMOTION?!" Seung Hyun shook his head unbelievably.

 

"But... But I just enter this company not long ago..."

 

"Let me ask you. You graduated with a bachleor in Business Administration. Right?"

 

"Neh..."

 

"And you left your previous job not because you got fired, but because you wanted to climb even higher. Right?"

 

"Neh..."

 

"Lastly, you just clinched a business deal for Kwon Cooperation. A deal with Mr Lee. Right?" Seung Hyun walked to the couch with Yoona and Taecyeon followed behind him.

 

"Neh..."

 

"That spells it all~" Seung Hyun chuckled as he took a seat on the couch, looking at Taecyeon.

 

"M-Mwuh?" Taecyeon was in confusion.

 

"Kwon Cooperation is looking for talented, competitive worker. You are a bachelor degree holder, and the fact that you left your previous work to search for a tougher job, showed that you are a competitive one. And for your information, that Mr Lee whom you clinched the deal with, is the number 1 toughest client in our company. So far, only me and my brother could appease him. But yet, yesterday night, I received a call from him personally, praising that you are a worker that is hard to find. He joked with me, saying that I should catch hold of you tightly if I don't want you to be poached by him. So, does this give you the reason why you are being promoted already? And Taecyeon-sshi, just to let you know, you aren't the first one that is being promoted that quickly. In fact, Kang Bi Su, who is outside now, took only 2weeks to get promoted to where he is now. " Seung Hyun explained.

 

"Oh..." Taecyeon finally began to calm down after hearing the explainations.

 

"Chinjia. I can't believe you have such low esteem, Taecyeon-sshi. I had been observing you. I thought you are a confident person, always sure of your work. Did I make the wrong choice? I always have a foresight of seeing talented people. Did I predict wrongly this time wrong?" Seung Hyun smiled as he shook his head. "Just because a few sentence by someone and you would be promoted? Whatsmore, Yoona-sshi is now my brother's Fiancée. What makes you think that she would speak up for you? And do you think Kwon Cooperation practices favouritism? I guess I have to review your performance again~ I can't have a project leader doubting my own company's operation."

 

"Anniyo!" Taecyeon became flustered. "Mianhae. I should have kept my cool and checked the truth first...."

 

"I think you shouldn't apologise to me. It wasn't me whom you shouted." Seung Hyun flashed Yoona a glance. 

 

"Mianhae Yoona... I shouldn't have shouted at you just now..." Taecyeon immediately got the hint and apologised to Yoona.

 

"Ahh... G..Gwenchanayo..." Yoona was shocked by his sudden change of expression too. She bowed to Taecyeon. "Chukahaeyo~ Your mum is going to be so proud of you." Yoona smiled.

 

"Yeahs... Kamsahaminda Sha Jang Nim..." Taecyeon bowed to thank Seung Hyun.

 

"Thank yourself. You deserved it."

 

"Neh! I will continue to work hard for Kwon Cooperation! I shall not disturb you anymore.. Kamsahaminda!" Taecyeon smiled widely and quickly exited the room.

 

------

 

"Oppa, kamsahaminda..." I took a seat beside Seung Hyun Oppa and heaved a sigh of relief as the door closed behind Taecyeon. He saved me again! And you know what? I'm sure of my feelings towards Seung Hyun Oppa now! I treated him just like how I treated Khun Oppa! I love him as a Oppa! He is always there, protecting me. Just like Khun Oppa. Well done, Im Yoona! You had it figured it out so quickly!

 

"Ahhh. Gwenchana... You're my dongsaeng. Of COURSE I have to stand up for you~ And it's a good timing anyway. To show my superior side." Seung Hyun Oppa chuckled and ruffled my hair.

 

"Yeahs! You looked really scary when you came in just now!" I nodded. "And Oppa, Kang Bi Su didn't get promoted after only 2 weeks right?" I eyed him with suspicion.

 

"Hahaha! I always thinks that you are a smart girl and I'm right. Yups. You're right. That guy outside only got promoted after 2 years." He laughed. "But I think your taste for guys is a little er... Man, he is so gullible!" 

 

"Yah Oppa!" I pouted and hit him on his arm playfully.

 

"Araso araso! But he is a past now~ Isn't it?"

 

"Yeahs..." I let out a sigh and smiled weakly. It's really the end for us. I have no more feelings for him anymore... Too many things had happened during these months. 

 

"Ahh. Come on, shall we start on our work now?" Seung Hyun Oppa patted my shoulder and smiled at me.

 

"Neh!" I shook off my thoughts and grinned widely at him.

 

-----

 

I was sitting on the sofa when Hyung and Yoona came home. I looked up and saw both of them chatting happily, laughing. Much to my dismay.

 

 

"Hyung~"

 

"Oh. Ji Yong ah~" Hyung gave me a smirk as he saw my expression. 

 

"Where's Yuri Unnie?" Yoona asked as she and Hyung sat down, joining me in front of the tv.

 

"Oh. She is coming home I guess. Young Bae went to fetch her~" Chinjia. Till now, she didn't even bother greeting him. Hello. I'm older than her!

 

"Oh..."

 

"I'm home!!" Before we could even see her, we could already hear her voice coming from outside.

 

"Speaking of the devil~" Hyung chuckled.

 

"Yah! Are you all talking a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter