It's About Time You Get Jealous Too!

Typical Married Life Of A Rich Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah. Do I look like some salesperson to you~" The person had his arms folded across his chest and raised his brows at me, chuckling.

 

"Omo! Khun Oppa! Mianhae!" I immediately blushed and bowed in apology.

 

"Ha~ Fancy meeting you here~ I was actually on the way to the Kwon Mansion. I need to see my beloved sister." He smiled at me. "So, let me guess... You're stalking...Er... Young Bae-sshi?" He peeked over my head and saw Young Bae Oppa sitting there in the cafe.

 

"A...Anniyo~!!" I blushed guiltly.

 

"Oh... I see~ Araso. I get your point" He chuckled.

 

"Oppa!" I pouted.

 

"Oh! Look! There is a girl walking towards him!" He pointed at Young Bae Oppa and I immediately turned back.

 

-----

 

"Young Bae?" The girl approached me with her eyebrows raised. I couldn't believed my eyes.

 

"D...Dara?" I blurted out as I stood up. Almost in a surprised tone.

 

"Omo! It's really you, Young Bae!!! Dong Young Bae!!!" She threw her arms excitedly around me.

 

"Da..Dara? Sandara Park?" I still couldn't believe what I was seeing. I returned the hug in confusion.

 

"Neh! It's me!" She broke away from the hug and smiled widely at me. "We got so much to catch up! Let's sit down and talk!" She grabbed my arms and pulled me to sit down.

 

 

I can't believe this. I'm actually on a blindate with my childhood sweetheart. Sandara Park.

 

-----

 

Omo! WHO IS THAT GIRL?!! WHO HUG THEIR BLINDATE PARTNER THE MOMENT THEY SAW EACH OTHER?!!!

 

 

"Wow wow. You got to chill Yul~ You looked like you could kill someone~" Khun Oppa chuckled beside me.

 

"Oppa!" I pouted at his remarks.

 

"Araso araso. Shhhh~ They sat down already. Let's see what will happen next." He smiled and pointed back to Young Bae Oppa and that girl.

 

 

Hmmmm.... But why does that girl looks so familiar... It seems like I have seen her somewhere....

 

------

 

"So, you're suppose to be my BLINDATE. I still can't believe it seriously. Fancy meeting you under such circumstances!" Dara chuckled.

 

"Same here~ I thought you moved to Philipines years ago and never coming back... Why are you back to Seoul now?" I smiled and took a sip of my water. Looks like this blindate may not be that bad afterall. After all these years, she still looks bubbly and cute. What's different now is that she has a tinge of woman's charm in her now. No longer the young Dara that I know.

 

"Yeahs... I just came back recently too. My dad decided to come back Seoul to expand his business further. So, I had to follow along. And he kept on nagging at me to find a boyfriend to get married quickly~So, here I am.." She sighed. "Hmmm. Looks like I can finally get married off~ I don't mind going back with my childhood sweetheart you know~" She smiled.

 

 

Though her smile was sweet, I just couldn't accept it. Images of Yuri filled my mind.

 

 

"Er... Dara..."

 

"We were forced to break up last time didn't we? Now that I'm back, and that we even got to see each other again, I think it's fate. And our parents so happen to know each other and want to pair us up. Shouldn't we be together? This is the right thing to do~"

 

"But...."

 

"Don't tell me you already have a girlfriend alrights! You promised to wait for me till the end! How could you do such things!" She frowned and pouted.

 

"I.... Mi.. " I was lost for words. She is right. I didn't kept my promise to her. But at that point, we were still young! We were only in middle school. I thought she was just joking. Though at that point of time, our affection for each other is true.

 

 

Suddenly, I heard an outburst of laughters. I looked up and I saw Dara giggling uncontrollably. I raised my brows at her in confusion.

 

 

-----

 

"Aigoo~! Young Bae!! You're still the same old Dong Young Bae! The shy and always polite Dong Young Bae!" Sandara broke into peals of laughters.

 

"Eh?" Young Bae looked at her in confusion. He doesn't know what she is thinking. For a moment, she was upset at him. And the next, she is laughing at him.

 

"I'm just joking with you!" Sandara cried. "Aigoo~ My stomach~" She finally calmed herself down. "You're still that amusing. How could I expect you to stick to your promise? It's been like 10years ago~ And we were still small at that time. A puppy love I would call." She smiled.

 

"Mianhae..." Though Young Bae apologised, he couldn't help but let out a relieved smile.

 

"Yah. What's that smile for? Is marrying me that hard?" Sandara caught him smiling in relief.

 

"Anniyo! It's just..."

 

"You have a girlfriend already? It couldn't be.. If you have one, I bet your Appa won't ask you to come for such a blindate already~" Sandara interrupted him.

 

"Anniyo~ I don't have. So, I'm here~ Just like your Appa, mine is forcing me to settle down quickly..." Young Bae sighed.

 

"Ha~ So, I guess you carrying a torch for someone then? It's so your style~"

 

"Ahhhh... Can you stop reading me so well? Well, yeahs... But I don't think she fancies me..."

 

"Mwuh? Who's that girl? How could someone not fall in love with such an innocent boy!" Sandara .

 

"Dara!" Young Bae cried. "Well, do you still remember Ji Yong and Seung Hyun?"

 

"Omo! Yes! We have so much fun time together too! How would I forget about them! Oh right. Talking about them... Ji Yong gotten engaged recently rights? But it seems like it isn't going well? His bride had been appearing on the tabloid these two days. I thought she looked rather innocent and pretty~ I don't think she will do such stuffs like what the press had said. The press are definitely exaggerating it. Rights?"

 

"Wow. Are you sure you just came back from Seoul not too long ago? And you didn't even meet her before. How would you know that she is a good person? You didn't change at all too, Dara~ You trusts people too easily~ Always taken in by looks." Young Bae chuckled.

 

"Yah! Of course not! I did some analysis alrights! Prove me wrong then~" Sandara folded her arms across her chest and pouted at his remarks.

 

"Araso araso~ I have nothing to prove. You're right this time round. Yoona is a really nice person. The press is just insane. They have nothing better to do~"

 

"See? I, Sandara Park, have never misjudged a person's personality before~" Sandara said proudly. "So, let me guess... The person you fancy is their younger sister, Kwon Yuri?" Sandara smiled at him.

 

"Aishh~ You should really stop reading me, you know~" Young Bae nodded. "Yeahs, it's her... But I guess, she just treats me like a Oppa..." Young Bae thinks that he shouldn't hide anything from Sandara. Even though it has been a while since they last saw each other, he still believes that Sandara is someone he can trust.

 

"I beg to differ~" Sandara smiled at him sweetly.

 

"Mwuh?"

 

-----

 

"I think she likes you too~"

 

"How would you know? You only met her once when she was young~" I couldn't believe her words.

 

"Well, simple~ I'm saying now~"

 

"Mwuh? Dara, you're not making any sense here~"

 

"Someone is peeking at us~ I had noticed it ever since we sat down. It's just that I didn't really pay much attention to it. Because, there is a pretty hot guy beside her." Dara laughed. "Take a look yourself. If I'm not wrong, it's her." She pointed to the pillar that is not far behind me.

 

 

I turned behind. And guess who I saw.

 

-----

 

Omo! They found us out?!! Aishh~ It's all Khun Oppa's fault! He kept on teasing me, causing me to shout! Young Bae Oppa turned around and I quickly hide behind the pillar. But Khun Oppa made no attempt to hide. Aishh~ Chinjia!

 

 

"Eh? Nichkhun-sshi?" I heard Young Bae Oppa said.

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo Young Bae-sshi~" Khun Oppa smiled. "Yah Yuri ah. Just come out already." He chuckled. Chinjia! I'm so going to strangle him later!

 

"Young Bae Oppa..." I smiled embarrasingly.

 

"Eh? Yul?" He raised his brows at me confusingly. "Why are you here? And what's with this outfit? Shouldn't you be in the mansion studying?" 

 

"Er... Er..." I didn't how to answer him. So, I flashed a de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter