Fight or Flight

Social Status
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

chapter nine; fight or flight

»  The sounds of the footsteps grew louder and louder, making both their hearts thump like mad. Thump thump thump... it was as if time stopped or was going extremely slow. Dara was frightened and didn't know what to do with her ramyun. It was still on the table but she shut her eyes tightly, hoping that this would be over soon. Donghae's arms were wrapped tightly around her as she desperately tried to keep hidden. He was going purely by instinct. trying his best to protect her.

"Donghae..." Dara whispered as she looked at him with frightened eyes, beginning to have a panick attack. The situation was very unfamiliar to her because of how she was raised, but she knew that she could trust Donghae to protect her. He put his hand over as her breathing began to get heavy.

"Shh... everything will be okay..." he whispered. "Just stay quiet, okay?"

She nodded as he looked at  the shoes of the person that had just came in and saw someone actually peaking down at them. "Donghae... what are you doing here?" a voice said, causing Donghae to look at the person. Sighing in relief, he got up and helped Dara stand. In front of them stood a tall male who was had a deep voice. Donghae automatically hugged the other male and Dara looked at the two of them in confusion. "Who..."

"Oh Dara... this is Choi Jihyuk. He's my friend that works here although it's a private building," Donghae said laughing. He was scratching the back of his head. He didn't really know how to pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter