Never Change

Social Status
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

chapter ten; never change

»  "You're doing it all wrong," Donghae said, chuckling at Dara as she was trying to put money into the vending machine. He let her try to figure it out first because she was trying to look for a way to put her money in.

"I am?" she asked, blinking several times, not entirely sure of how the vending machine works. She had only seen one on the movies that she has ever watched in her home theater. She bit her lip and looked down, rather embarassed.

"You need coins or dollars for it rather than using your card. Plus it might not be a good idea to use your card right now or else you'll end up being tracked by the syndicate in case they have connections." Donghae nodded to himself as he took the card from her and put it into his pocket for safe keeping before taking the change that he had in his pocket and putting some into the vending machine. "Which one do you want?" he asked, a kind smile on his face.

Dara blinked several times and pouted, her finger to her lip as she was thinking. There were so many choices but she points to the can of Coca Cola and looked at him. "That one..."

He pressed the coke button and an ice cool bottle of Coca Cola popped out.

A soft gasp escaped past Dara's lips as she saw the bottle and picked it up. "It's magic..." she said in a dreamy tone. She went to where he was pressing the buttons and lightly touched them. "So you put money in and then press one of these buttons?" she asked. She tried to open the bottom and then pouted as she slowly realized it wasn't a twist cap.

He took it from her and took the bottle cap opener that was attached to his keys, popping the cap off with it before giving it back to Dara. "Here..." He nodded as an answer to her question.

She took the coke and drawn it slowly so she would not get a stomachache from the carbonated bubbles. A blush fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter