Lifestyles of the rich and famous

Social Status
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter one; lifestyles of the rich and famous

»  Sandara Park has always had everything she ever wanted. Mostly because her parents were the tycoons of diamonds. She didn't have to worry about anything at all. She had a maid in waiting, a whole staff of servants, even a private tutor. Yes she did go to school and is one of the models for the school. But that was the life she used to live.

The school she attended was Seoul Preparatory Academy, which is one of the finest, most prestigious schools in the country of South Korea. She had a lot of friends there including Son Eun Seo, Im Yoona, Lee Chaerin, and Park Bom. All five girls were known as the princesses of Seoul Preparatory Academy. Each of them being the daughter of a major business tycoon. Bom was the daughter of one of the most successful owners of a corn chip company. She always brought a bag of corn chips for lunch. Yoona was the daughter of one of a jeweler who supplied many idols with the bling that they needed. Chaerin is the daughter of one of the most popular restaurant owners in Seoul. However, she always never liked talking about it. And Eun Seo... out of the five she was probably the most well known. She was the daughter of one of the most famous actresses in South Korea, but they don't share the last name.

Dara looked at her friends and smiled softly. Her life was so surreal that sometimes she thought of it as a dream. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she stared at the sky. "Hey... do you ever wonder what it would be like if we weren't born into this type of life?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter