Now a Shim

Social Status
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter six; now a shim

»  Changmin, the guy Donghae called out to, was rather tall and was eating a plate of ddubbokki when he saw Donghae. "Oh hey Hae!" he exclaimed as he walked up to them. "You're back here to working as a delivery boy?" he asked.

Donghae nodded and smiled. "Oh I have a favor to ask you since it has to do with my bodyguard job...." He looked at Dara and held her hand tightly since he was able to sense that she felt a little scared and nervous. "Can you pretend that Dara's your sister?"

The other male's eyes widened. He was amazed that it was that type of favor. "Why so?" he asked.

Donghae pulled him to the side along with Dara and whispered, "Her family was the family that was on the televisions lately... the one with the deal with the Ruby Syndicate." He looked at Dara then at Changmin. "I'm sorry that I have to get you involved but it was either you or Yesung hyung... and I don't really think Yesung hyung will be able to do it since I haven't seen him around for a while."

The boy nodded. "Alright... I'll do it." He looked at Dara and smiled. "Nice to meet you, sis. I'm Changmin." He offered her some of his ddubbokki, which she politely declined. "Hae... want the rest?"

Donghae nodded like a child and took it from him, eating the rest of Changmin's food. Dara stared at him, amazed at how quickly he can eat food like that. He laughed softly and his lips. "I tend to eat when Changmin gives me food since he tends to hog most of it all the time when we're out to eat something." He took the last piece and hovered it over Dara's lips. "Ahhh..."

She opened and ate the food that he was giving her before looking at him. She didn't actually want to eat it but now that she knew he would continue to bug her to eat, she would have to anyway. Her attention then went to Changmin and she bowed slightly. "Hello Changmin. I'm Dara..."

"How old are you?" he asked. He needed to know whether he's supposed to call her noona or dongsaeng so they could act like they're really siblings.

"Nineteen..."

Changmin's eyes widened as he looked at Donghae then at Dara. "You're a year younger than me and Donghae?" he asked. He was surprised since he could swear that she looked as if she were only fifteen or sixteen.

Dara looked at Donghae. "I never knew you were twenty..."

Donghae laughed. "Yeah... well... about that... I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter