Chapter 5

For the sake of my love

 

When Tiffany about to draw back her lips, she find Yuri is kissing her back. Tiffany lowers her hand to Yuri’s chest, she stop when her hand reaches her destination, where the heart is. She smiles inwardly at her finding.

‘Yuri, your heart is beating at a fast rate, this is not normal Yuri, you definitely have it, what we called feeling.’ She thinks.

Tiffany POV

I’m so happy when she responds to my kiss, that’s the longest 10 seconds that I’ve ever wait. Damn it this Kwon Yuri, how can she make me go this far? The fact that I’m the one that initiate the kiss is disturbing me.

Do I really need to kiss her?

Just to make her heart beat as fast as mine?

You are crazy Tiff.

You know what this is called Tiff?

This is what we called, TAKING ADVANTAGE!!

Arghh…I don’t care what people called this act of mine anymore. The most important thing for now is the way her heart beat, I can feel it, her heart is beating so fast.

I want to tell her the reason why her heart beat so fast. It is because of the feeling, she can stop deny it but I cannot tell her now. No, I don’t want to tell her now because I don’t want to break this moment.

I want to stay connected to her like this, to feel her heart beat against my palm, I want it to last.

Is it me the reason why her heart beating like this?

Just WOW.

It is me Tiffany Hwang successfully makes Kwon Yuri’s heart beating like crazy.

HAHAHAHA…

I’m so powerful..over Yuri…

Just Yuri….hmmmm

I wish I have this sort of power over taeyeon too.

Sigh.

End Of Tiffany POV.

 

  

The test was disturbed by the sudden ring of Yuri’s phone, they parted their lips hesitantly. Yuri turns her body, facing the TV while grabbing her ringing phone from the table in front of her and answer it.

“Hello,”

“Hey buddy!” she recognize the voice instantly, it is Sooyoung’s.

“Hey, Soo. Anything new?” she answers with her usual emotionless tone.

“Yes, a new recipe. Hehehe. I want to try it tonight, will you be honoured to test my new found recipe? And of course your wife too if she’s free tonight.” Sooyoung sounds enthusiastic.

“Alright, at what time?”

“It is after hours. Bring along Tiffany too okay and her friends too if it is possible. Do expect the rest of the gang to attend too. Okay?”

“Alright, see you tonight Soo.”

“Bye,”

With that the call ended.

She looks at Tiffany who is now watching some news on the TV.

“Is it your off day?” She asks Tiffany.

“Yes, same goes with tomorrow. Why? Asking your beautiful wife for a date?” She cannot help but to tease Yuri.

While Yuri

Blink

 

Blink

 

Blink

Is thinking hard on how to answers that question.

‘Seriously Tiff, why so blunt? If only you can be this blunt to Taeyeon, maybe you’ll be seating here with Taeyeon, not this emotionless wife of yours. Sigh. I miss her.’ Tiffany is thinking while waiting for Yuri’s answer.

“Sooyoung invite us for taste testing her new recipe at her restaurant tonight, after hours. She asks you to invite your friends too if it is possible.” Yuri purposely forgot to answer the last part of Tiffany question.

“Speaking of Sooyoung, I think there is ramen on the last drawer of kitchen cabinet if you are still hungry.”

“Is it? Alright, thank you.” With that, Tiffany dash off to the kitchen.

 

 

Tiffany is in the kitchen waiting for the water to boiling before she can put other ingredients while her mind is wandering around thinking about the kiss that she just shared with Yuri.

‘She’s a good kisser, no wonder Jessica don’t want to let her go. I wonder why their relationship is broken. Did something happen between them? Well, how on earth did Jessica fall in love with that Yuri in the first place? I mean, look at her, she’s far from romantic if I can say. Maybe she’s a different person back then?’

Tiffany is so into her own thought, she didn’t realise that the water is boiling for quite some times now. When she snaps back to reality, she looks at the boiling water. Without second thought, she touches the lid of the pot to open it. She feels the burn on her finger as soon as her hand touches the hot lid. It slips from her hand and fall on the floor releasing a loud sound.

Yuri is running towards the kitchen upon hearing the sound. She looks at the lid that’s on the floor and then she check on Tiffany. Her eyes land on Tiffany’s right hand which her left hand holding. She walks to Tiffany and then she hold Tiffany’s right hand softly, guiding it to the sinks. She turn on the faucet, let the cold tap water to run over the burnt fingers, while at the same time she turn off the gas.

She leads Tiffany to the living room, make the latter sit on the couch.

 “Wait here, I’ll take the first aid box.”

A few minutes later, Yuri comes back with the first aid box on hand. She kneels in front of Tiffany and opens the box. She takes the burnt cream and applies it on Tiffany’s burnt fingers, softly.

Next, she takes the bandage and look at Tiffany.

“Ermm…Dr Tiffany, should I wrap your finger with this?” she asks Tiffany while gesturing the bandage.

“hmm..Maybe?”

“What do you mean by maybe? I thought I’m married to a surgeon here.”

“Are you mocking me, Kwon Yuri?!” she hit Yuri’s arm with her un-injured hand.

“Oww… A violent surgeon you are, remind me not to let Dr Tiffany Hwang to operate me if I’m ever need to undergo a surgery.”

“Are serious Kwon Yuri?!” with that, Tiffany yank her hand from Yuri.

Looking at angry Tiffany, Yuri doesn’t know what to do anymore, she stand up and walk away, leaving Tiffany alone.

‘Aish, that’s a fail Yuri, so great, now she is angry at you.’ While cursing at her owns stupidity.

Tiffany fix her eyes on the TV, she doesn’t has the courage to look at Yuri. She’s feeling guilty, how she wished she didn’t yelled at the younger girl. But what can she do, she’s hungry and her fingers are in pain. She just cannot control her anger.

 ‘Maybe she’s joking but how am I supposed to know if she’s joking or serious. I mean, with that flat tone of her voice, it is just impossible.’

 Tiffany still full of her own thought when she hears a movement, coming near to her.

Yuri places a bowl of ramen along with a glass of cold water on the table, in front of Tiffany. She walks pass Tiffany and sit beside her, while Tiffany eyeing the food in front of her.

‘Emmm… it smells good, is this for me?’ she question herself.

“Eat it, we will go to the clinic after you finish eating.” Say Yuri while folding her arms on her chest and crossing her right leg above her left’s.

“Clinic? For what?”

“To let a real doctor check your burnt fingers,”

“Whatever you say,”

Tiffany tries hard to indulge her food but it is impossible with her burnt fingers. She cannot hold the chopstick properly which make the noodles slipping off and the soup splatter here and there. She also tries to eat using her left hand but the same things happen.

Yuri cannot stand the mess that Tiffany cause, she need to stop it before it becomes worse. She holds Tiffany left wrist. Tiffany gives her a quizzical looks, try to comprehend what she’s trying to do.

“Let me feed you,” she says and takes the chopstick from Tiffany’s hand.

Tiffany just enjoying Yuri’s feeding her.

After the feeding session, they change their cloth to visit the clinic.

They are now at the parking lot, they will ride Yuri’s car today. Tiffany just follow Yuri’s lead, they stop beside black Porsche Cayenne. Yuri unlock the door and open it for Tiffany, “Ladies first,” Tiffany just comply, sliding her body into the passenger seat.

Yuri walks towards the driver side, she open the door and slide in. Tiffany can tell how happy Yuri is, she just doesn’t understand why.

“Hey buddy, long time no see.” Yuri said happily.

‘Is she talking to her car just now?’ Tiffany glances at happy Yuri.

“Alright buddy, let’s warm you up first.” Yuri starts the ignition.

Tiffany just observes Yuri’s action with a bewilderment feeling.

“Owh yeah buddy, introducing to you, my wife, Tiffany Hwang.” Yuri looks at Tiffany and continue, “And Tiffany, this is Hanks. Say hi to Hanks, Tiffany.” Tiffany stares at her blankly.

‘Is she seriously wants me to do that? Well, she does look serious. I guess, I need to do it.’

“Hi Hanks.” Yuri smile at Tiffany gesture and Tiffany find it is cute, she continue. “So this is Hanks, what about the BMW?”

“Owh, his name is Michael.”

“Both of them are guys.” This is new, she never thought about the  gender of her car.

“Why this is Hanks and that’s Michael?” she continues.

“Well, this guy is Hanks because he is tough while Michael is more like a gentlemen.”

“Interesting, I never thought on giving my car a name.”

“No buddy, you don’t want to know her car.” She pauses as if listening to Hanks. “ Well, it is true that my wife is beautiful and hot but unfortunately that doesn’t apply to her car. Dude, she looks nerd and I will not even introduce her to Michael.”

Tiffany gives Yuri her deathly glare.

‘Should I be happy because she said I’m beautiful and hot or should I be angry because she insults my car?’

Suddenly feel cold, Yuri looks at her wife. She meets with Tiffany’s glare, she quickly looks away.

‘Did I say something wrong again?’

It becomes colder but Yuri’s palm is sweating, she’s nervous like hell.

“So, why you didn’t change the car?” Yuri tries to act calm.

“Why do I need to change it?” Tiffany reply with a cold tone.

“Well, the car looks…” Yuri Stops because she can feel that the intensity of Tiffany’s glare is increasing, she feels like dying.

“The car looks?” Tiffany want to know the next insult that Yuri will throw at her car.

It makes Yuri gulp, “Well…yyou..sseems..tto..haave..th..the..ca..ar..ssin..ce..foorr eevver…” Yuri is stuttering.

“You mean my car looks old?” still with a cold tone.

“If you want to take it that way,” Yuri laughs nervously.

“The car is still in a good condition, there is no need to waste money on buying a new car. Unless somebody want to give me one.”

“Ahahaha…LETS GO TO THE CLINIC!”

Both of them just keep silent in the car with Yuri exceptionally too focus on the road and if they stop at the traffic light, she will looks at everywhere but Tiffany. While Tiffany’s eyes on Yuri all the time.

Tiffany step out of the car as soon as they arrive at the clinic, while Yuri as much time as possible to step out of the car. When she finally out of the car, she looks at Tiffany who is waiting at the clinic’s door. She walks to her hesitantly.

Yuri is sitting at the waiting area while Tiffany is in the examination rooms.

‘What should I do to make up with her? Sigh, marriage is so hard.’ That’s what Yuri thinks.

Tiffany is standing outside the doctor’s room, looking at her wife who is spacing out.

‘This is fun, well Tiff let’s continue with your cold shoulder treatment. You need to teach her some lesson, let’s begin with lesson 1.’ She walks to Yuri slowly, standing beside the latter waiting for her to acknowledge the presence.

Yuri take a look at the person who is standing beside her, she stands abruptly when she realize it is Tiffany. She gives Tiffany her best smile and ask, “So,what the doctor say? Is your finger will be okay?”

‘Auw, she looks so cute with that smile and caring attitude. Take it easy Tiffany, you still need to punish her for insulting your car. Cold, act cold towards her.’

Tiffany clearing before speaks, “Everything is fine, no permanent damage.” She makes it sounds as cold as possible.

“So, let’s go.” Say Yuri.

“Go? Where?”

“To the mall, we can do some shopping if you want. It is my treat, don’t worry.” That’s how she will make up with Tiffany. Little that Yuri know, she just give the answer for what kind of punishment should Tiffany give to her.

MAXING OUT KWON YURI CREDIT CARD!

 

 

 

 

Sorry guys for a super late update..(90 degree bow)... I'm sorry if this chapter is too short...I always revise the same sentence or scene again and again...that's is one of the reason it takes time...see you next chapter...have a nice day guys.