Chapter 2

For the sake of my love

 

Friend?

 

 

Tiffany POV

I’m in the middle of cooking breakfast when suddenly I remember about the earlier incident.

That’s so embarrassing. How did I end up in that position?

Me, on top of her? On the floor? OMG

Seriously, at first at think it is my taetae. How happy am I if it is taetae, unfortunately it is not.

Now I’m sad, we rarely have time together lately. It seems like she has been glued to her fiancée.

Taeyeon must be happy, finally her dream will comes true.

I should feel happy for her, my bestfriend will marry her dream girl. The girl that she love so much. I wish that girl is me.

‘It’s okay Tiff, Taeyeon happiness is your happiness too. After her wedding, you will free yourself from all of this painful event. You’ll get a divorce from your wife and leave the country for the best.’

I love Taeyeon so much, I even married a stranger for her sake.

But Sunny, who also my bestfriend said that I’m crazy. Yes, I’m crazy. I’m crazy for my bestfriend named Kim Taeyeon. I’ll do anything for her and this marriage is just one of it.

Is that so hard to understand?

Sigh..People who are not in love will never understand this.

I look at my bedroom door while arranging the food on the table.

Should I wake her up?

Or…just wait until she wakes up by herself?

Arghh…this is so frustrating! I always don’t know what to do when it comes to her.

Stupid stupid stupid…I hit my head weakly.

I stop what I’m doing when I hear I click sound. There she is a stranger that I married. She’s walking from my bedroom to her bedroom while massaging her shoulder. It must be sore since she slept on the floor. Alright, now I feel guilty. I need to do something, maybe invite her to have breakfast together?

She’s about to enter her room now. Hurry Tiff tell her!

“Yuri!” opss..too loud.

She must think that I shout at her.

She look at me with an irate look.

I gulp, that look is scary.

What should I do? Just pretend that I didn’t call her earlier?

‘NoTiff, it will become more awkward if you do that. Just tell her,’ I mentally scold myself.

“Is there anything you want to say Tiffany?” She asks me.

“Lets have breakfast…together?” it sounds….weird, I put a smile on my face. Of course, a weird smile too. Everything is weird when it comes to me and her.

“Alright, let me wash my face and brush my teeth first.” She replies.

I face palm myself after she enter her room, I got another 11 months to spent with her. How can I get through this?

I pretend to eat my breakfast when she comes to the kitchen, she walks straight to the kitchen counter.

“I’m going to make a coffee, you want some?” She offers me.

“Sure,” I just take her offer.

“Black coffee or white coffee?”

“Anything will do.” I just let her decide for me because I don’t know what’s the different between those two.

She put the coffee mug by my side and takes a seat in front of me.

She starts to eat the French toast that I made.

“Hmm..Not bad.” She comments while munching.

“Why? Are you expecting it to be bad?” I said without thinking.

“Yes,”

Can’t she be less honest?

“Why?” I want to know. Is she assuming that a professional woman like me cannot cook?

“Taeyeon said that you cannot cook,”

“Owh,” that the only word that I manage to say.

My taetae told her.

I wonder what else that Taeyeon tell her about me.

“This is awkward,” suddenly she said.

What the hell?

‘Excuse me?” I’m confuse.

Yuri POV

We are having breakfast together, this is the first in a month of our marriage.

I’m trying my best to make a conversation but it will end as soon as it started.

Sigh.

This is hard, I mean the awkwardness between two of us.

I start to feel uncomfortable in my own house.

That’s it, I cannot take it anymore.

“This is awkward,” I said.

“Excuse me?” she seems confuse.

“I mean, this…us…awkward…don’t you think so?” I hope she understand what I am trying to say.

She just nod her head, I take it as a sign that she understand.

So, I come up with a suggestion.

“let’s be friend.”

She stops eating and look at me.

“Friend?”

‘Is that a weird suggestion?’ I ask myself.

“Yes. So that we can be more comfortable around each other.” Do I really need to explain?

“Alright.” She answers me while extending her hand.

I take her hand, I can tell that she’s so happy from the way she shake my hand.

She sit back to continue eating but before that she say,

“Let’s eat!” with high pitch voice.

I sit on my chair slowly, continue examining the girl in front of me now.

‘Is she some sort of bipolar or what? Owh Tae, your bestfriend is so creepy.’ Of course I didn’t say that out loud, instead I say

“Yeah, let’s eat.” In my normal pitch voice of course.

 

 

Tiffany POV

“let’s be friend.”

I stop eating and look at her.

She wants us to be friend? What is her motive?

“Friend?” I just want to confirm it.

Whatever, at least we will go through another 11 months as a friend.

The important thing is the awkwardness between us will vanish and we can live our life comfortably.

Thinking of that make me feel so happy.

“Alright.” I agree and offer her a handshake.

She takes my hand and I shake her hand happily.

“Let’s eat!” I take my seat back and continue eating.

Thanks stranger, you just make my day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for any grammatical error guys.