Chapter 9

For the sake of my love

Next day

Sunny’s POV

 

It is such a beautiful Sunday morning, I’m heading to the dining room where all of my family are.

 

I can hear the familiar voices that shouldn’t be here with my family today.

 

It is not that they are not my family but it is still weird if they are here this morning.

 

Is my mother decided to hold a family gathering in my house today?

 

I didn’t remember anything about that?

 

Hmm

 

“Good morning.” I greet everyone as I enter the dining room.

 

“Good morning honey.” My parents reply my greeting at a same time while my cousins,

 

“Good morning our beloved celebrity cousin.”

 

“Celebrity cousin? Me? What is wrong with you guys today?” I ask my two annoying cousins since I don’t really get what they mean.

I take a seat in front of them while waiting for their answer, unfortunately I didn’t get any of it from them.

 

Onew just look at me with a smile while wiggling his eyebrow.

 

Why is he smiling like that?

 

I shift my gaze to Donghea direction for an answer, instead he looks at me expectantly.

 

I’m officially confused right now.

 

“Is that true?” Donghea ask me.

 

“What is true?” I ask him back.

 

“You had dinner with Tiffany yesterday, right?” this time, Onew ask me.

 

“Yes but wait, how did you know that?” I ask him in confusion.

 

“It is all over the news.”

 

“News? What news?” 

 

What news is he talking about?

 

“Take a look at this?”

 

He gave me his tablet.

 

I took  and read it.

 

However, the picture on the article caught my attention.

 

It is Tiffany’s and Yuri’s picture from last night dinner.

 

I’m quite sure the picture were taken when we were about to leave the restaurant.

 

They look good together in that picture.

 

I’m sorry, it is not picture but pictures and there are my pictures too.

 

No wonder I got the title “celebrity cousin”.

 

I scan the article and read the title, ‘Kwon Yuri is back with a new lover?’

 

Wow, this is good!

 

                Kwon Yuri spotted leaving Choi Sooyoung’s restaurant hand in hand with mystery women. Is she her new lover? Also present is her ex-girlfriend, Jung Jessica who is currently dating Kim Taeyeon from Kim Group who is also one of her best friend.

                As all of us know that Kwon Yuri has been out of public presence for 3 years and now she is back with a mystery woman by her side. Not to mention she brought her to hang out with her best friends, we can assume what that’s mean right?

Meanwhile, from the information that we had gathered there is high probability that Kwon Yuri’s mysterious lover is a doctor who is working at Seoul National University Hospital.

 

 

I laugh after reading the article about them.

 

Is this one of Choi Sooyoung did?

 

“So, is it true?” Onew asked me again.

 

“Nope, this article is so wrong?” I answered him while smiling.

 

“Wrong? Why is that? That’s Tiffany Noona right? Your best friend.” He asked me again.

 

“Yes, this is Tiffany.”

 

“They are not lover then?” he asked confusedly.

 

“Yup, they are certainly not lover but”

 

“But?” this time Donghea asked me.

 

“They are married.” I smiled at my own statement.

 

“Married!” they said at unison.

 

I’m happy.

 

Kyaa..

 

I looked at their photo again.

 

They look perfect for each other.

 

The angle of the photo is perfect.

 

“Why is that I’m not invited to the wedding?” Onew is complaining, almost sulking while Donghea excusing himself to make an important call.

 

“She only invited the person that close to her.” I answered back nonchalantly.

 

Gasp.

 

“omo, is that mean she didn’t consider me as a person that close to her?”

 

“Tiffany’s picture is in there?” it’s my mom, totally ignoring Onew.

 

“yes mum.”

 

“Let me see it. How does she look after being someone wife?” I gave her the tablet.

 

“Omo, she looks so beautiful. Dear, look at Tiffany and Yuri in this. Aren’t they looking perfect for each other?” My mom shows it to my father.

 

My father examined the picture for a while and nodded at my mom statement.

 

“Owh, I miss Tiffany. We haven’t met each other since the wedding.”

 

Yeah, what my mom said is true. Tiffany didn’t visit them after she is married. Back then, she always visits them when she got free time.

 

She’s very close with my parents since she doesn’t have one.

 

Yes,Tiffany is an orphan.

 

Well, I’m not really sure if she’s a real orphan or not since she had been left at the orphanage right after she was born by somebody.

 

Is The Kwon family know the fact that she’s an orphan?

 

I bet they know.

 

There is a probability that they did a back ground check on her first before they allowed Yuri to marry her.

 

“Well, why don’t we invite them to have dinner with us tonight?” my father suggest.

 

“Sure, why not. I’ll ask Tiffany whether they are free or not for the dinner.” I promised to my dad.

 

I’ve finish my breakfast and heading towards my room to call Tiffany.

 

On the hallway, I meet Donghea.

 

I totally forgot about this guy existence in my house this morning.

 

I remember he left to make a call right after I told them that Tiffany is married.

 

He walked to my direction, wearing a smile.

 

Uh huh… I know what’s the meaning of that smile.

 

“Hey couz,”

 

“hey?” I said while gave him a questioning look.

 

He laughed nervously.

 

“Come on Hea, just spill it out.”

 

“I need your help.”

 

I told you,

 

“What kind of help do you need?” I asked him.

 

“It is Tiffany,”

 

“What about Tiffany?”

 

“I want an exclusive interview with Tiffany and her wife for the next month issue of my lifestyle magazine. So, I need you to convince them to agree with the request. Please….”

 

He said while making a not so cute face.

 

Urghh…

 

I hate that face.

 

Hmm..

 

Tiffany and Yuri appear in magazine?

 

This is one of the things that can help our plan to work.

Flashback

After finished our dinner, everybody heading to the garden to enjoy that night weather while drinking coffee and chatting.

I’m about to join them when suddenly somebody called me.

 

“Sunny-ssi,”

 

I turned around and finding our host, Choi Sooyoung smile awkwardly at me.

“Yes?”

 

 “can I have a minute with you? Alone.”

 

I bet confusion was written all over my face since she said,

 

“It is about Yuri and Tiffany.”

 

“Owh, alright. Sure,”

 

Hearing my answer, she asked me to follow her.

She started to speak when she safely closed the door of her office.

 

“Are you Tiffany’s bestfriend?”

 

What kind of question is that?

“Yes, I am.”

 

“Is that means that there is no secrets between the two of you?”

 

Secret?

What is she up to?

“Can I know where is this conversation heading to?” I said with a serious tone.

 

“Erm, o..ok a..actually t..the t..thing is..err..aish why am I stuttering?”

 

I am more than happy to know that she take my seriousness seriously.

“The thing is?”Still in my serious mode.

 

“IWantTheirMarriageToBeReal…”

 

What?

“Come again,”

 

“Erm, I want their marriage to be real. As in forever, till death do them apart. Something like that.”

 

Is she serious?

“Are you serious?”

 

“Yes, I am.”

I can tell that she is serious from her look.

 

“SO, what are you planning to do with that plan of yours?”

 

“For now,  lets just follow with the flow. If we stumble with any opportunity that will bind them together, we will seize it. You know, something like that since I really have no idea how to make them fall in love with each other yet.” She explained it to me.

 

“Sounds like a plan to me,”

 

“Right? I am awesome.” She’s happy.

 

Seriously?

Hello, I am being sarcastic here.

 

Flashback End.

 

I rubbed my chin as if I'm thinking hard.

 

"Alright alright, in return, you can ask me anything. Only if...they agree to do the interview. Deal?"

 

Finally, he said it.

 

"Anything? As if, just anything?" I asked him.

 

He nodded his head with a sly smile which identical with my own smile.

 

"It's a deal then,"

 

We shake hand for a moment and he left.

 

I skipped to my room happily.

 

I take my phone and dialled Tiffany's number.

 

I waited for a while before she picked up her phone.

 

"Hello,"

 

"Yah, what took you so long to answer my call?!"

 

"Erm.. I'm sleeping Sunny."

 

Wow, she didn't shout back at me per usual.

 

Weird.

 

Her voice sounds weird too.

 

"Tiff, did you catch a cold?" I asked her.

 

"Nope...and why are you asking?"

 

"Well, your voice sounds hoarse. Exactly what did you do with your wife last night?" I wanted to .

 

"Owhh..ermmm...we watch movie last night...when we got home...yeah.."

 

somehow, she sounds not sure with her own answer.

 

"Movie? What type of movie?"

 

"Horror, yes..it is a horror movie...you know how am I when I watched horror movie right? Hehe.."

 

Alright, I'll just save the interrogation for other time.

 

"My parents invited you and your wife for a dinner tonight. So, are you guys free?"

 

"Awww..I miss them so much. Sure, we will come tonight."

 

She sounds excited.

 

I'm glad that she seems to be normal back.

 

"Are you sure? You don’t want to ask Yuri first?"

 

"Yup, I'm so sure. Both of us will be free tonight."

 

"Alright then, see you tonight."

 

"Alright, bye."

 

"Bye."

 

After ended the phone call, I went to search for my parents to inform them about the dinner.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi guys, first of all i'm so sorry for a very late update...90 degree bow...

A lot of things happened these past months. 

As you guys know, on april I lost my grandmother...

Shortly after that, I got a job which is a good news right but working seems to up a lot of my energy. So, I spend my free time with sleeping..heeee..

Well, after that a few of unfortunate event happen in my family.

My brother involved in an accident. Luckily, no serious injury.

And then, when muslims about to celebrate ramadhan, my father got in an accident too which left him with a dislocate shoulder. So, I need to take care of him when i'm not working obviusly.

When his shoulder about to heel, He slipped and his bone crack. Which happen only a few day before Syawal.

Lastly, I pray that this is the last unfortunate event that left us devastated, on 22sept...I lost my grandfather to cancer..He got weaker after the death of my grandmother... We buried him, near to my late grandmother's grave.

So, that's all...

Hope to update soon.

Have a nice day guys.