Chapter 9 - Truth or Dare?

Brotherly Love

~The next day~

"So now that you have been on a date with all of us, how are you feeling?" Eli ask. You were all gathered in the living room as you recap the week.

"Better...much better." You smiled.

"That's great! I knew this would help!" Dongho exclaim.

"So then what do you say to a second date?" Kiseop ask.

"I agree! Let's go for another week!" AJ chimes in.

"No. Nope. Absolutely not! We only agreed for this week and this week only!" Hoon shouts.

"SOMEBODY's mad that he can't date his sister..." Soohyun comments.

"Shut up! That's not it at all!"

"Then why can't I date one of them?" You ask.

"Hear that? She wants to date and there's nothing you can do about it!" Kevin exclaims. Hoon takes your hand.

"You don't know what you're saying...sure you might have had fun this week, but think about it...you REALLY don't know much about them..."

"That's what dating is for...to get to know someone."

"Ooh! She's got you there!" Eli adds.

"No one asked you!" Hoon shouts.

"Anyways, what do you guys think about a sleepover? Since SOMEONE's against me dating, why not try this instead?" You ask them.

"Really? Are you sure you're okay now?" Kiseop asked. You nod.

"Yeah...afterall, I had so much fun with you guys this week, so why not?"

"No. No. No. NO!" Hoon shakes his head.

"There's no way I'm letting them spend the night!"

"Too bad, they're my friends now and I can invite them over if I want to!" You turn to them.

"So what do you guys think?"

"I agree! Ignore what Hoon says, this is our house too!" Soohyun exclaim. Dongho nods.

"Plus, if you're not okay with it, then you can stay in your room the entire time."

"...No way! If you must do this, I'm definitely staying..."

~That night~

"So where are your parents?" Kevin ask.

"Business trip...so I'm in charge since I'm the oldest." Soohyun answers.

"Although technically we don't need a babysitter since we are all of age..." Dongho adds. You laugh.

"But he likes to think he has power over us..."

"That's not true! Well...maybe a little..." You all laugh.

"So what do you guys wanna do?" Kiseop ask.

"Well since it IS a sleepover, why not play Truth or Dare?" You suggest.

"Ooh...sounds interesting! Let's do that!" Kevin exclaim.

"This should be an interesting night...." Hoon mutters to himself.

_________________________________________________________________________

"Alright Dongho, truth or dare?" Soohyun ask.

"Me? Hmm...truth!"

"Aish! That's no fun!" Kiseop complain.

"Then you pick dare when it's your turn!"

"Okay, I will!"

"Hehe...I'll make you regret it..."

"Okay, Dongho tell the truth...would you rather be Ruby's boyfriend or brother?"

"What the? What kind of question is that?" You ask.

"Well you two are so attach, I thought I ask...so? What's your answer? And remember you gotta tell the truth!" Dongho blushes.

"Since I have to tell the truth...I would rather be her...BOYFRIEND!" He quickly covers his face.

"CHINCHA??" They all exclaim before turning to you. Your eyes widen in surprise.

"Wow...umm I don't know what to say...I think you would make an adorable boyfriend."

"Seriously?" He ask.

"SERIOUSLY??" They repeated.

"Tch...why am I NOT surprise...afterall, he IS her favorite..." Hoon mumbles.

"Wait, what about me?" Eli ask.

"Or me?" Kevin adds.

"Or me?" Kiseop ask.

"Shut up! It's not your turn!" Dongho shouts.

"Hmm...Hoon! Truth or Dare?"

"Truth!"

"Aww! Come on! Be a man and pick dare!" Soohyun complains.

"Hush! I've already pick truth!"

"This isn't going to be fun if everybody picks truth...how about we have a limit? We have to pick truth AND dare at least 3x before switching?"

"Agreed!"

"Okay, if you had to pick one of us to be Noona's boyfriend, who would you choose? And you HAVE to pick one!"

"Ohh! Interesting!" AJ exclaims as you all turn to Hoon.

"Uhh...well...if I HAD to choose...I...uhh...you know what? I change my mind, I pick dare!"

"Yah! You can't do that!" Kiseop complains.

"Why? There wasn't a rule that stated otherwise.."

"But-"

"Fine! I've got this...I DARE you to eat this Onnuriye Donkatsu WITHOUT drinking anything afterwards for one minute!"

"Ohh! So cruel!" Hoon eyes widen in fear.

"F-fine! I'll do it!" He takes a piece and slowly inch it towards his lips.

"Oh man, I gotta record this!" Kevin says as he whips out his phone.

"Okay hyung, go ahead." You all silently watch as he takes a tiny bite.

"HOLYF*CKTHATISHOT!!! OHMYGOD!! Water! WATER!!!" He jumps up and down, grabbing a bottle.

"Ah-ah! No water for one minute remember?" Tears began streaming down his face as he starts to fan his tongue.

"Hurry! HURRY! I'm dying here!"

"Well you wouldn't be going through this torture if you had just answer my question..." Dongho said as you all laugh at Hoon's state.

"Almost there...You're not looking too good..." You said.

"Oh, I'm totally uploading this later!" Kevin exclaim as Hoon shoots him a death glare.

"That's right, look at the camera..."

"Aaand time's up!"

"THANK GOD!" Hoon dives for the bottle and starts chugging it down. When he was done, he turns to Kevin.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to erase that video!"

"Aww! No fair!" He pouts.

"Do it now!"

"Fine..." You see him take out his phone and start pressing buttons.

"There...it's erase."

"Let me see that." He hands the phone over as Hoon inspects it.

"Hold on...you EMAILED it to yourself? What the hell, Kevin?"

"What? You said to delete the file from my phone so that's what I did..." Everybody laugh as Hoon and Kevin began arguing back and forth.

"Stop! STOP! Let's just continue the game...although I applaud Kevin's quick thinking."

"Okay, my turn...RUBY! Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to...kiss me for one minute!"

"HELL NO! You're just doing this to piss me off!" Hoon shouts.

"Bingo! Now come on Ruby." He leans towards you and pucker his lips. You blush, but lean forward anyways as they all watch.

"Wait! I'm timing so you don't go over the minute!" Kiseop exclaims.

"Whatever, just kiss me already."

"KEVIN! I'm going to kill you after this!" You smiled, took a deep breath, then met your lips with his. It felt warm and soft as you both sat there with your lips press together. You can feel him smiling as he puts his arms around you, bringing you closer.

"You bastard!"

"Stop it, Hoon...they're almost done..." This actually feels nice...hold on...why is he? You blush as you felt his tongue your lips and a smirk coming on. OMG he REALLY wants to piss Hoon off! Oh...what the hell...You open your mouth to let him in as the two of you began making out.

"Okay, now you're just taking advantage, Kevin..." You hear Dongho complain.

"DAMN IT! LET ME GO!" Hoon yells. You couldn't help but giggle a bit at the situation.

"5...4...3...2...1. Time's up!" Soohyun shouts and you both quickly broke away and see a tiny trail of saliva between you two. You both wipe it away as you stand there blushing.

"Time to die, Kevin!" Hoon shouts as he grab Kevin by the collar.

"STOP! It's just a game..." AJ shouts as he pries Hoon's hand off Kevin.

"I'm going to make you pay for that!" He growls at him. Kevin shrugs.

"Worth it..."

"My turn! Hmm...Eli! Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to...give us a striptease down to your underwear!"

"WHAT THE HELL???" Hoon shouts.

"Ooh, noona, you're naughty!" Dongho shakes his head.

"Are you sure about this? I don't want you passing out from my iness!" Eli winks.

"Psh! We'll see about that! Now cue the music!" You press play on your laptop, turning the volume up to "I'm Too y"

"This. Is. So. Wrong!" Hoon exclaims as Eli starts wiggling his hips, slowly ing his shirt. Soohyun whistles.

"Take it off!" Eli removes his shirt, swings it around his head before throwing it at AJ, who by now, was crying from laughing so hard.

"Cover your eyes!" Hoon commands, placing his hand on top of your eyes.

"No way!" You pry his hand off in time to see Eli ping his pants as he continues rocking his hips.

"OMG! My eyes!" Kiseop shouts as Eli's pants drop down to his ankle.

"Don't forget your under shirt!" AJ exclaims as Eli continues with his dance. You all watch as he slowly caresses himself, letting his hand glide down his chest to his stomache before slowly lifting his undershirt, revealing his abs.

"Aish! I can't look!" Dongho cries, peeking through his hand. By now, everyone, except Hoon, was dying from Eli's striptease, whom by now was only left in his boxers.

"Should I remove this as well?"

"NO!" They all shout. He shrugs and sat back down as you turn off the music.

"Next." Eli looks at the group.

"Hmm...AJ. Truth or Dare?" You all look at him.

"Dare."

"I dare you to...give Kiseop a hickey!"

"WHAT?!" Kiseop and AJ's eyes widen in shock.

"You. Sick. Bastard!" Kiseop exclaim.

"Think of it as a revenge for giving her one..."

"B-but why must I be punish?!" AJ complains.

"Shut up and do it already!" They both look at each other.

"Let's just get this over with..." AJ mumbles.

"Better be a small one..." Kiseop murmurs. You all watch in silence as AJ slowly Kiseop's neck.

"Don't take your time with it!" Kiseop shouts.

"F-fine!" His mouth covers over Kiseop's flesh as he began to . Kiseop bit his lip from as AJ continues.

"H-hyung? Are you actually enjoying it?!" Dongho asks in surprise as Kiseop lets out a moan.

"N-no! Of course not! But my neck is m-my weak spot!" He shouts before another moan escapes. You blush at the sight before you as AJ finally lets go and you see a faint red mark on Kiseop's neck.

"Damn..." You whisper to yourself.

"Kevin, Truth or Dare?" AJ ask as he wipes his mouth.

"Uhh...truth!"

"Come on scaredy cat! Pick dare!" Soohyun exclaim.

"Not if it means doing something like that!"

"Okay!...Oh! I got it! If you were gay...which one of us would you date?"

"EHH?!" He lets out a slight cough.

"Umm...I guess I would have to say the ones I'm closes with..."

"Who are??" Kevin blushes.

"I would choose either Eli or Kiseop..."

"Whoa!" Eli and Kiseop look at each other.

"Well I AM attractive." Kiseop comments as he pretends to toss his hair.

"And I DO have my manly features..." Eli says, flexing his arm.

"Oh, God what HAVE I done??" Kevin mumbles, burying his face in his hands as you all laugh. After a few minutes, you all compose yourselves and Kevin turns to Soohyun.

"Soohyun, Truth or Dare?" Kevin ask.

"Hmm...Truth."

"Alright...Have you ever had any indecent thoughts about Ruby?"

"I...uh..." He looks at you and blushes.

"Oh-ho! So you have!" AJ exclaim, pointing at him.

"OPPA!" You blush.

"Sorry..." He gives you an apologetic smile.

"Ha! And we're going to be a family soon! And you said I was in the wrong..." Hoon accuse.

"Geez...I doubt I'm the ONLY one who has these thoughts!" Soohyun cries out. The room was silent. Your eyes widen as each of the boys avoided any eye contact from guilt; their faces flush. Crap... You clear your throat.

"Okay! Moving on...Oppa?"

"Kiseop! Truth or Dare?" Soohyun ask.

"Truth."

"Have you ever ACTED on any of those thoughts?"

"OPPA!!" You cover your ears, not wanting to hear. Kiseop blushes and bit his lip.

"W-well...if I had to tell the truth..."

"Not. Another. Word!" Dongho shouts.

"It's obvious of the answer so I don't want to hear!" He blushes.

"I doubt I'm the only one..." Kiseop mumbles. The guys all look at each other and they too started to blush.

"Well...I say we should end the game here...agreed?" You suggest.

"Agreed."