Chapter 3 - Under One Roof...

Brotherly Love

"So we are actually going to do this? They're going to move in here?" Hoon asked.

"Yes, they should be here any minute now...don't worry about your rooms, they're all getting our spare ones."

"I had always wonder why we live in such a big house, just the three of us...it's like you knew something like this was going to happen..." Your mom laughs.

"Not really...although maybe it was my subconscious?"

"Mom, I'm still uncomfortable about this..."

"I thought you like them?"

"I do...it's just I don't think I'm ready..."

"Honey, it'll be okay, before you know it, you'll treat them as you do with Hoon..." *ding*dong*

"That must be them! Hoon go open the door while I finish cleaning up."

"Yes, mom..." He opens the door and Dongho was the first to rush in.

"NOONA!" He shouts before tackling you into a hug. Your body automatically stiffens, not used to being embraced. He squeezes you tight.

"I'm so happy to see you again!" You relax a bit and smile, giving him a pat on the head.

"Me too..."

"Dongho! Let go and help carry in our stuff!" You look up to see Soohyun glaring at him, carrying a huge box. Dongho quickly lets go.

"Alright, already! I just wanted to say hello!" He flashes you a smile before heading out the door.

"How dare he touches you like that!" Hoon snaps as he appeared at your side.

"It was only a hug..."

"That's where it starts! Then before you know it he will try-"

"Try what? Try something like what you did to me a few weeks back?"

".....Anyways! Just be careful around him! And Soohyun-hyung! Now that we're living together, the female ratio is 2:4, which means if you are in any way uncomfortable around them, just tell me, okay?" You nod.

"Okay..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Which room is going to be ours?" Soohyun asked as he carries in the last box.

"There's two rooms right across Ruby's and Hoon's...you two are going to stay there."

"Cool! I want the one right across noona's!"

"Why does it matter?"

"Because I want to!"

"Whatever..." The four of you climb upstairs where you show them their rooms.

"Since it's our spare rooms, it's already furnish and everything..." You gestured inside where the room already had the basic: bed, table, lamp, chair...etc.

"However the closet's empty so you can unpack there." They both nodded.

"I'm too lazy to unpack now...Noona! What's fun to do around here?"

"Well...I guess there's the park? It's right around the corner..."

"Sounds fun! Let's go now!"

"Sure..."

"Wait! Go put on a jacket first...it's going to get cold soon..." Hoon instructed as he points you towards your room.

"Alright..."

"Stop babying her! If our parents do get married, I'll show her that not ALL guys are uptight like you!" Soohyun exclaims.

"Shut up! You may be my hyung, but you don't know how to treat a sister!"

"One of my friends has an older and younger sister, so I'm pretty sure I do! And he acts nothing like you! Three others have an older sister too and although they are close, again, they are not like you!"

"Well maybe they don't love their siblings as much as I do!"

"Are you freakin kidding me? You are so in denial about your sister complex it's scary!"

"Whoa there! What is going on? We haven't even finish unpacking and you all are already fighting?" Mr. Shin frowns at them. They both flush in embarassment.

"Sorry..."

"Soohyun! There's some boys here who said they're friends of yours?" Your mom shouts from downstairs.

"M-more boys? Oh God no..." You began to hyperventilate.

"Noona? Are you okay?" Dongho pats your back, his eyes widening in shock. Hoon immediately comes to your side and hugs you, patting your head.

"It's okay...you're going to be okay..." He whispers.

"I-is it really that bad? If I have known I wouldn't have invited them here..." Soohyun said in almost a whisper, staring at the scene before him. You took a couple of deep breaths.

"I-it's okay...I'll be fine..."

"But noona, you're shaking!" Dongho points out.

"I'll just tell them to leave..." Soohyun begans going downstairs.

"I'm fine! J-just let them stay...b-besides, now that we're going to be living together, I'm bound to see them around, right?" Soohyun nods.

"Would...would you like to meet them? I promise they're all really nice..."

"I don't think that's such a good idea..."

"It's fine, Hoon, I want to see them."

"Okay, if you're sure."

"I'm sure..." You all headed downstairs and you immediately see four boys waiting. They're all very attractive...You felt yourself blushing as you came face to face with them.

"Ruby...these are my friends: Kiseop, Eli, AJ and Kevin..."

"Hello!" They all greeted you at once, giving you a warm smile.

"H-hi...It's nice to meet you all..."

"So this is going to be your new sister? I'm jealous!" Eli exclaims, giving you a wink. You blush even more.

"I agree...hey do you have a boyfriend?" Kiseop asked, flashing you a smile.

"N-no..."

"Really? Why not?" Kevin asked in shock.

"Umm...just haven't found the right guy, I guess."

"What type of guy do you like?" AJ asked.

"Not sure yet..." You all stood there in awkward silence.

"So...do you want a boyfriend?" Eli asked.

"OK! I think that's enough for the day...Noona let's go..." Dongho takes your hand and practically drags you out the front door.

"Umm...it was nice to meet you all..." You quietly said before he shuts the door.

"What was that about?" Kiseop asked, turning to Soohyun.

"I think you should ask Hoon about that..." They all look at him as he let's out a sigh.

"Let's start from the beginning..."