Chapter 7 - A Date-Filled Week...(Pt.2)

Brotherly Love

*Tuesday Night*

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere special..."

"Oppa...you know we're not on an actual date, right?" *sigh* 

"I know...don't remind me...your oppa can pretend though, right?"

"......."

"Just relax, I won't try anything." He pulls over to the side of the road and parks the car.

"We're here." You look around the area and see nothing but trees.

"The forest?"

"Yep." He opens the door and heads towards the trunk as you climb out the car. You see him pull out a blanket, followed by a picnic basket.

"You know you should really get yourself a girlfriend...I'm sure she'll appreciate something like this." He takes your hand and leads you further in the forest.

"Except I only want you..." He mumbles.

"Oppa..."

"Here we are!" You watch him as he lays down the blanket before putting down the basket.

"Sit." He instructed. You let out a sigh, but sat down anyways. He began pulling out the contents:sandwiches, drinks, chips, fruits...etc. Your eyes widen in surprise.

"Seriously! How are you single??" He ignores your question as he handed you a sandwich. You gladly accept it as the both of you ate in silence, enjoying the scenery. After 10 minutes or so, you turn to him.

"This really is a beautiful place...I never knew a forest can be this breathtaking..." He smiles.

"You should go outdoors more often then...this place is nothing compared to other places I've been to. I'll take you with me sometimes."

"Oppa..."

"I know, I know...just think of it as me taking my sister to hang out sometimes, arasso?" You nodded.

"Arasso..."

"I've been meaning to ask...how were your dates with Dongho and Kevin?"

"They didn't try anything if that's what you meant!"

"I know...just curious about what you did with them."

"Well with Dongho, we went to the beach and had seafood...and Kevin took me to a restaurant where we had dinner and then afterwards, he surprised me with self-made dessert."

"For someone who claims they have never dated before, they sure know how to go all out..." He mutters to himself.

"What was that?"

"Nothing! Sounds like you had a fun time with them." You nodded.

"Yeah I did! Tell me again why any of you don't have girlfriends?"

"Well I can't speak for them, but as for me....you already know why..."

".....Sorry, oppa." He shakes his head.

"Don't be! It's not your fault...have we met under different circumstances..."

"You know I'll always love you...as family, right?"

"I know...I love you, too." He flashes you a heart-warming smile.

"To be honest...I already knew I can never have you...but I couldn't control how my heart felt...and I guess that's why I felt so overprotective of you...I just want what's best for you..." You lean your head against his chest as he holds you in his arms, kissing the top of your head.

"You do get overboard with that kinda stuff..." He chuckles.

"I know...and I promise to work on it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You didn't realize you fell asleep on his lap until you felt him kiss your forehead, waking you up. Your eyes fluttered open as you see him gazing down on you.

"Did you have a nice nap?" You slowly got up and stretch.

"How long was I out?"

"Hmm...15...20 minutes? Give and take...you even drooled too." Your hand quickly went to your mouth.

"I did not drool!" He laughs.

"I was just joking!"

"Oppa!" You smack his arm as he continues to laugh.

"You're so mean!" You pout at him. He pinches your cheek.

"Sorry...you're just so cute when you're mad...I couldn't resist."

"Tsk..." You glared at him, trying not to smile. He offers you his hand.

"We better get going before it gets too dark." You nodded and let him help you up as you two started packing up before heading home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*At home*

"So tomorrow's your date with AJ...are you excited?"

"Kinda...I mean so far all your friends are really sweet to me." You blush as you recalled your previous dates. He smiles.

"I'm glad you're getting more comfortable around them...but just so you know, I don't approve of you with either one of them!"

"Oppa!" He laughs.

"Just be careful, araso?" You nod.

"Araso, oppa...."

*Wednesday Night*

"I don't think you have realized how lucky you are..." AJ states as he walks you to the car.

"Oh? How so?"

"For someone who has never dated or has a boyfriend before, you sure are making up for it this week." You laugh.

"I have never thought of it like that..."

"Well then, how does it feel to be so popular amongst us?"

"Oh, hush! You're embarassing me!"

"But you look cute embarassed."

"Aish!" You both laugh as he made his way around before starting the car.

"You're having fun though, right?"

"Uh-huh."

"I'm glad...and who knows? Maybe one of us will end up being your boyfriend!" You blush.

"Just drive..." You mumble, avoiding his stare. You hear him chuckle as he pulls out from the curb.

"So...where are we going?"

"It's a surprise." He winks. You rolled your eyes at him and let your mind wander. Suddenly, you felt his hand on top of yours as he gave it a gentle squeeze. You look over at him to see him smiling.

"I hope you'll love what I've got plan."

"We'll see..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here we are!" You look at the building before you.

"A hot spring?"

"Yep! I figured you needed to get some R&R with such a hectic week."

"That does sound nice, but I didn't bring a swimsuit..."

"Your brother, I mean, step-brother pack one for you."

"He what? How can he just touch my stuff without permission?" AJ laughs.

"Well I can tell he was a bit flustered when I told him where I was taking you..."

"...I'm surprised he didn't put up a fit."

"Oh, he did, but Soohyun calm him down a bit...at least I think so, I couldn't really hear well over the phone with all the yelling Hoon was doing..." You let out a sigh.

"Knowing oppa, he probably pack a one piece...you know how uncomfortable those are for a hot spring?" AJ raised his eyebrow.

"So...you'd rather wear a bikini? Damn, I bet you'd look good in that..." You blush.

"Th-that's not what I meant!" He laughs.

"It's fine! I'm pretty sure it was Soohyun who packed for you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I was right...you DO look good in that." You blush as AJ grins in approval.

"This is really embarassing..." You mumble, covering your body. He takes your hands and pulls you close.

"Don't be...you look amazing..." He whispers. You felt like you were going to pass out from embarassment as your knees weaken. He wraps his arms around your waist.

"I've got you..." You look up, inches from his lips. Your eyes widen in surprise and you automatically push him away.

"S-stop teasing..." You mumble. He grins in return and shrugs.

"I wasn't...but I'll stop...Come on then." He leads you to the hot springs and quickly enters first.

"Well? Aren't you coming in?"

"It's hot...how can you just go in like that?" You asked, dipping your feet in first.

"It's fine, your body will adjust...Now come in already! Don't make me drag you in!" You laugh.

"Alright! Don't rush me!" You slowly ease your way in, your body adjusting to the heat.

"Feels good, right?"

"Hmm..." You close your eyes, your body instantly relaxing.

"You know..." You peer your eyes open to see AJ staring at you.

"Yeah?" He smiles and shake his head.

"I just can't believe you don't have a boyfriend! I mean I get why, but still...what a waste..." You frown.

"Why are you guys so fixated on my love life?"

"Because you're too adorable to be single!"

"....And I supposed if I wanted one, you guys would all volunteer?"

"In a heartbeat."

"Why?"

"You seriously need to ask that?!"

"......." He takes your hand into his.

"You're beautiful...inside and out...and your innocence in love just make you even more attractive." You blush as he kisses your hand.

"And that's why you can have any one of us if you chose to..." He whisper, looking you in the eyes.

"Damn...you sure have a way with words..." You mumble. He smiles.

"That is one of my specialties."

"Hmm...sounds like a player to me..." He shakes his head.

"Not even close...I'm just good at flirting..." You rolled your eyes. He leans closer.

"What? Don't believe me?"

"I n-never s-said that..." You stutter. He lifts our chin.

"You. Are. So. Cute..." He murmurs before kissing you. Your entire body flushed as he pulls you closer, his tongue exploring your mouth. You let out a small moan before quickly pushing him away.

"AJ, stop...I'm still...I mean I've never...." He smiles and kisses your cheek.

"I know...I just couldn't resist." He tightens his grip on you, his hand caressing your cheek.

"I'm not trying to force you, you know."

"I...I know."

"Doesn't mean it isn't tempting though..." He kisses both your cheeks before lightly pressing his lips against yours, giving you another quick kiss.

"Like I said earlier...with one word, you can have any of us, if you wanted..."

"I just don't think I'm rerady to be in a relationship yet..." He smiles.

"I know, but whenever you are, we'll be here waiting....Come on, I better get you home before Hoon starts to freak out again." You smiled and let him help you up as he reaches for a towel, wrapping it around you. You then proceed your separate ways to the dressing room to change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So where did he take you?" Hoon asked.

"To the hot springs." AJ answered before turning to you.

"Good night."

"Night." He kisses your cheek.

"AJ..." Hoon warned. He lets out a chuckle.

"Okay, okay...I'm leaving." And with a wink, he leaves.

"Three more to go..." Hoon mumbles, taking your hand and leading you to your room.

"Remember, if they try anything, you tell me right away, okay?" You nod.

"I know...good night." He kisses your cheek.

"Sweet dreams."