Chapter 8 - A Date-Filled Week...(Pt.3)

Brotherly Love

*Thursday Night*

"The weather's nice today, huh?" Eli ask as you walk alongside the ocean shore.

"Yeah and the slight breeze feels great too."

"Perfect weather for sailing, don't you think?"

"Is that what we're doing?"

"Uh-huh...Come on." He takes your hand into his as you walk a bit further down the shoreline until you see a small yacht.

"You know how to steer one of those?"

"If I didn't, we'll be in trouble now, won't we?" You laugh. "I guess I have to take your word on it."

"What? Don't trust me?"

"Ehh..." He laughs.

"Don't worry, you're safe with me." He helps you onto the boat as he starts to untie the ropes and raise the sail.

"Eli? Where's the life vest?"

"In the trunk behind you." You take out two and hand one to him as you put on yours.

"Need help?" He looks at you struggling to tighten it.

"If you don't mind?" He helps you tighten it before putting on his.

"All set?" You nod. He steers the boat until you were in the middle of the ocean before making his way towards you.

"You don't get seasick, do you?"

"Shouldn't you have asked that before we went out here?" He laughs.

"Yeah...my bad. You don't though, right?"

"No, I'll be fine."

"Thank goodness, we will be out here for a while..."

"Doing what?"

"How are you at fishing?" He pulls out two rods and hands you one. You stare at it.

"I haven't fish in a while..." 

"You know what to do?"

"Yeah, I still remember." You both cast your rods and sat back as you waited.

"So this is your ideal date? Sailing and fishing?"

"Yeah and we'll cook the fish later on. Why? Too simple for you?"

"N-no! Sounds perfect!"

"I'm glad." Suddenly you felt something tugging on your line.

"Eli! I think I've got something!"

"Quick! Gently reel it in, but not too fast!" He instructed. You slowly reeled it in, but it was fighting.

"Here, let me help." He takes the rod from you and starts pulling it in.

"Must be something big!"

"Really?"

"Yeah...it's putting up a fight!" He lets out some grunts as he struggles to catch it.

"I see something!" You shout excitedly as you see something bobbing on top of the ocean.

"Me too! Almost there."

"Umm...I don't think that's a fish..." He finally reels it in and you both stare at your catch in shock before bursting out into laughter. Wiping your eyes, you held your gut.

"All...that work...for a boot?! BWAHAHAHA! OMG!"

"And here I thought you actually got something good on your first try!" Eli teased.

"Hey! Don't blame me! Besides, if it was just a boot all this time, why were you struggling so much??"

"......Blame the current!" He blushes in embarassment as you both burst into laughter again. Out of the corner of your eye, you see Eli's line moving.

"Eli, I think you've caught something!"

"Maybe it's the other boot..." You watch as he struggles with it for a while.

"It's a fish! OMG!" You excitedly yelled as you see it splashing on top of the water.

"Quick! Get the net!" You swiftly grab the net  just as the fish comes flying your way.

"Catch it!" He shouts. You back a few inches away and caught it skillfully, letting out a squeal as it flops around.

"Here! Take it before it escapes or something!" You the net into his hand. You both peer at the fish.

"It's actually a decent size...what do you say we cook this up for dinner?" You nod.

_________________________________________________________________________

"This is really good!"

"Yeah, nothing like fresh fish, right?"

"Don't forget we're overlooking the ocean too!"

"That's true." You got up from the table and walk over to the rail, leaning over to take a look at the ocean.

"It's so beautiful."

"Don't lean over too much or you might just fall overboard." He jokes.

"Oh, ha-ha...very funny." You rolled your eyes. You watch the waves forming and disappearing, feeling relax by both the smell of the ocean and the feel of the sea breeze brushing against your skin, giving you goosebumps. You shiver a bit from the cold and began rubbing your hands together.

"Here..." Eli took off his jacket and drape it on you.

"Thanks." You pull it closer to your body, instantly feeling warmer. You feel him wrap his arms around you, pulling you close to him.

"Better?" He murmurs in your ear. You blush and nodded. He kisses your cheek.

"How are you so adorable?" He whispers.

"How are you still single?" You ask back.

"Just...waiting for the right girl."

"Oh? And who do you considered to be Miss Right?"

"Hmm....someone sweet...adorable...and innocent...know anyone like that?"

"I might..."

"If only she was willing to accept someone in her heart though..."

"You know it's hard for her..."

"I know, but if she's willing to let her guards down a bit...who knows what she'll discover."

"But is it worth it? To work so hard for the sake of this person? He nods.

"For her, it's worth every obstacle."

"How are you so sure?"

"I just know...and I'm not the only one who thinks this."

"But you hardly know her."

"I know enough..." He then leans in and kisses you.

_________________________________________________________________________

"I don't know if you have realize it yet, but you really have come a long way..." Eli tells you as he walks you to the door.

"So I've been told..." You smiled.

"Only two more to go...are you disappointed?"

"About what?" He grins.

"That this is almost over."

"I supposed...but I got to know you guys better thanks to this, so I can't really complain." He nods.

"I really hope we can do something like this again soon."

"Me too."

"Really?" You nod. He softly kisses your lips.

"Call me anytime then...I'll be more than happy to have you to myself again."

"S-sure..." The door swings open.

"Say good night, already!" Hoon exclaim as he pulls you in.

"Were you spying on us this entire time?" Eli accuse. Hoon blush.

"N-no! I was on my way to the kitchen when I heard you two..."

"Uh-huh..."

"Anyways! She needs her sleep!" He turns to you.

"Go to bed now!" You rolled your eyes.

"Man, you're bossy! Well..good night, Eli."

"Sweet dreams." You started making your way to your room when you overhear them talking.

"Don't think I didn't see what you did earlier!"

"And what's that?"

"You kissed her!"

"So? We were on a date...Besides, do you really think I'm the only one who has done that?"

"....Unbelievable."

"I bet you Kiseop and Soohyun would do it too..."

"Not if I stop them first!"

"And how are you going to do that? You can't just tag along you know..."

"Says who?"

"All of us! Plus, I doubt your sister would appreciate it."

"....Damn it! You're right!"

"Just relax! Can't you see her improvement since we've started doing this?"

"Y-yeah..."

"Then stop complaining already! I'm going now...see ya!"

"B-but..." You quickly went to your room before he caught you eavesdropping.

*Friday Night*

"I thought this night would never come!" Kiseop exclaim as he parks his car. You smiled.

"You actually have been waiting for this?"

"Of course! Do you know how hard it's been for me to plan something for you that you haven't already done this week?" You blush.

"You didn't have to go through all that trouble...anything would have been fine."

"Yeah...but I wanted to be different from the rest...what's the fun in doing the same thing as the others?"

"That's true...so what do you have planned then?"

"You'll see..." He takes your hand into his as you walk hand in hand towards the theater.

"The movies? What are we watching?"

"Hmm...how about A Walk to Remember?"

"Okay." He buys your ticket and you both made your way inside to find seats.

"Looks like no one's here..." You stated.

"Hmm...we are a bit early." You look at the ticket and frown.

"But it says the movie starts in 10 minutes!"

"Don't worry about it and take a seat." As you sat down, you turn to him.

"Is this movie not good or something?"

"I heard it was pretty decent."

"That's weird then." He smiles.

"I think it's better this way. We can do whatever we want."

"Like what?"

"Like be loud or change seats whenever we want...something like that."

"That's so childish!"

"But still fun!" You laugh.

"Oh, I also pack these." He reached into his bag and pulled out some chocolates.

"So we have something to snack on."

"That's very thoughtful of you." The lights dim as the movie began. You sat back, focusing on the screen.

"Do you want some?" He whispers.

"Sure." You reach out your hand, expecting him to pour some on it, but nothing happened.

"Well?" You turn to look at him and see he had one in his mouth, his head turning to yours. He gives you a wink as he edges closer.

"Yah! You naughty boy!" You push him away, blushing madly. He chuckles and chews on the chocolate.

"I thought you wanted some..."

"Not like that!" You quickly look away.

"Well I guess you don't get any then!"

"But that's not fair!" You pout and give him your best puppy-dog eyes.

"Ple-e-ease let me have some?" You quiver your lower lip for effect.

"If you want some, then take some." He puts another one in his mouth and leans towards you.

"KISEOP!" He chews it up.

"We can do this all night, you know."

"Fine! I don't want any, anymore."

"Oh, really?" He pops another one in.

"Hmm, taste soo good!" You reach for the bag, but he pulls it away.

"Ah-ah! You're not getting any unless you take it from me my way!"

"B-but!"

"Just once then...or else I'm eating them all!" He puts another in his mouth and leans towards you, giving you a smile. Your face flush as you slowly edge forward. He quicky closes the gap between you two and you felt his lips on yours as his tongue transfer the chocolate into your mouth. You let out a gasp as he continues massaging your tongue with his, pulling you closer as he presses his lips against yours. Hmm He leans back as you sat there in a daze. Remembering you now have the chocolate in your mouth, you start chewing on it as he watches you with a smile.

"Want another one?" He winks.

"I..I'm fine."

"Too bad...maybe later then."

_________________________________________________________________________

He spent the rest of the movie holding your hand as you both watch in silence. Then and now he would give your hand a small squeeze and of course fed you more chcolates.

"You're distracting me from the movie..." You whispered after he finished kissing you for the third time that night.

"We can always watch it again." He mumbles as he leans in again. You place your hands onto his chest, stopping him.

"If we do, who says you're not going to do this again?" He gives you a devious smile.

"Alright, you caught me! But I do love kissing you." Before you can stop him again, he pulls you close as you began making out. Both of you were so absorb in each other, you didn't even realize the movie ended until the lights turn back on and you hear someone clearing their throat. You broke the kiss and see an usher looking at you two. You blush in embarassment.

"I'm sorry...I guess we got caught up." Kiseop mumbles as he takes your hand and quicky leads you towards the exit. As you pass the worker, you gave him a quick bow.

"S-sorry..." and sped up your pace. You both walk in silence until you got into his car where you both burst out in laughter.

"Ohmygod! I can't believe that happened!" You exclaim, letting out a groan.

"So embarassing!"

"Yeah...but I don't regret doing it, do you?" You shake your head.

"Good..." He lifts your chin and kisses you hard, his tongue finding its way into your mouth. Your knees weaken as he removes his mouth from yours and starts on your neck, your body pressed against his.

"K-Kiseop...w-we can't..." You let out a small moan as he ignores your pleas and harder.

"Aah! S-stop...N-not here!" You pant. He finally releases his mouth from your neck as he watches you trying to catch your breath. Pulling you in for a hug, he rest his head on top of yours.

"Sorry...I just wanted to leave my mark on you."

"So they know I'm yours?"

"If you want to be..." He looks you in the eyes.

"I...I don't know." You whisper.

"But you enjoyed it right?" You quickly nodded. He stares at the hickey he gave you and silently cursed.

"He's going to kill me when he sees that..."

"Then why did you do it?"

"I couldn't help myself..."

"You should prepare yourself then..." He smiles.

"It was worth it, though."

_________________________________________________________________________

"What. The. Hell. Is. That?!?" Hoon grabs Kiseop's collar as the rest of the guys stare in horror.

"O-oppa! Please calm down!" You pleaded, trying to pry his hand from Kiseop.

"I trusted you! And THIS is what you do to her!?"

"Are you really mad at me? Or are you mad at yourself cause you know you can't do that to her?"

"KISEOP!" You watch as Hoon's face automatically turns red.

"See? I'm right, aren't I?"

"You little-"

"Don't hit him! If you do, I'll never forgive you!" You shout. He  pauses mid-air and looks at you.

"B-but, I'm just trying to protect you! Can't you see he took advantage of you?" You take his hand into yours, trying to calm him down.

"Oppa...I...I liked it though..." You whisper, feeling yourself blush.

"WHAT?! But you're so innocent!"

"Well...she is a young woman afterall..." Soohyun comments.

"Although...it DOES kinda disturbs me knowing that you have that mark when we go out tomorrow..."

"I'll put some concealer on it..."

*Saturday Night*

"Thank God it's Saturday! Last date and we get this over with!" Hoon exclaims.

"And you! I don't care if you ARE my hyung! Touch her like Kiseop and I'll kill you!" He shouts at Soohyun.

"I can't make any promises."

"Oppa!"

"Let's go!" He quickly grabs your hand, ignoring Hoon's threat.

_________________________________________________________________________

"You know I was just trying to piss him off...I won't force you to do anyting." Soohyun explain as he drives.

"I know...He can be a bit much sometimes.."

"A bit?"

"Okay, a handful then." You both laugh.

"So did you really let Kiseop do that to you?"

"It...it was a spur of the moment kinda thing..."

"I see...he's not the only one who can make you feel good though."

"OPPA!" You blush. He chuckles as he takes your hand into his.

"With your permission of course."

"You are hopeless..."

"Maybe I am..."

"Where are we going?"

"Hot springs."

"Oh..."

"You sound disappointed..."

"Not at all!"

"Then why?"

"It's fine! Forget it! Hot spring sounds nice right now." Suddenly, he pulls over.

"Oppa?" You look over at him.

"Tell me." You began fidgeting with your hands.

"W-well, I kinda already went there..with AJ...butwecangothereifyouwant!" You see him bury his eyebrows as he thinks.

"We should have discussed this beforehand..." He mutters to himself.

"It's okay, oppa! We can go there." You repeat. He shakes his head.

"No...I don't want to take you there if you have been there already...I want it to be unique too..."

"Okay..how about this then? We go to the spa and get a massage or something? Or even go to a sauna? Will that be okay?" He lets out a sigh.

"I suppose we can do that...at least it's a bit different."

_________________________________________________________________________

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Really good." You mumble, feeling relax. The both of you were laying a few feet from each other, getting massages. Your body felt 100% relax as you felt the masseuse rubbing your neck then down your spine.

"You know, if our parents married...I don't think I can take you here anymore..."

"Why not?"

"Because..."

"Because?" He turns to the masseuse.

"Excuse me, but can you two please give us some privacy?" They both nodded and step out, leaving the two of you alone. You sat up, making sure the towel was securely wrap around you.

"What is it?" He motions for you to sit next to him. You got up from your table and went to his. He immediately clasp his hands onto yours as he stares into your eyes, letting out a sigh.

"Because...then I can't do this.." He leans in and gives you a gentle kiss, your entire body flush as you felt his tongue gliding across your lips, asking for entrance. You slowly open up your mouth and his tongue immediately dives in. You moan against his mouth as he explores the inside of your mouth, your arms automatically wrapping around his shoulders as you press your body against his. You felt his arms on your waist, then slowly going up as he tries to tug away your towel. You let out a gasp and push him away, your face flushed.

"I...I'm sorry...I didn't mean to.." He whispered.

"I-it's alright...we just got carried away..." You replied, your heart still racing.

"W-we should go now..." He suggest. You nod.

"Y-yeah..."

*At Home*

"Again, I'm sorry about earlier..." You shake your head.

"It's fine, oppa...I was just surprised..."

"I know...I'm sorry...That probably wasn't the best idea to do that there..." He flashes you a smile. You blush.

"W-well good night then." He nods.

"Good night..." He slowly leans in, hesistant to give you a kiss. You smiled and lean forward, closing the gap between you.

"Okay! Time's up!" You both broke apart at the sound of Hoon's voice.

"Tsk...this guy..." Soohyun mumbles.

"I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" You nodded and he gives you a quick kiss before leaving.

"Finally! The week's over!" Hoon exclaim as you step inside the house.

"We are NEVER doing that again..." You smiled.

"This week was interesting though..." He looks at your face.

"Please do NOT tell me you have actually fallen for one of them?!" You blush.

"I...I don't know...all I know is that I wouldn't mind seeing any of them again..."

"...Just go to bed already."

"Arasso...good night." He kisses your cheek.

"Sweet dreams..."