Chapter 6 - A Date-Filled Week...(Pt.1)

Brotherly Love

A/N These dates are based on UKISS' ideal valentine date.

"So what you're saying is that for this entire week, I'm going to go out with each of you?!" They all nodded.

"Basically...well, excluding Hoon of course..."

"Hey!"

"You want to date your sister?!"

"Not date...more like a hang out..."

"...You're hopeless!"

"Fine then! Whatever! It'll be a date with us and a hang out with your brother..."

"Step-brother." Hoon corrected.

"Who cares! Anyways...what do you think?"

"Well..it does sound interesting...but how are we going to decide who goes when?" They all exchanged a look.

"Oh! How about youngest to oldest?" Dongho suggest.

"...You're only saying that since you want to go first!" Soohyun exclaim.

"So? You're just mad because that means you're last!" Dongho shoots back.

"....."

"I don't mind going youngest to oldest." You chimed in. I knew she favored Dongho! They all thought as they watch the two of you giggling like children.

"Damn it! That means I'm third!" Hoon pouts.

"Don't worry, hyung! It's not that bad...you're right after me!" Kevin exclaim, patting him on the back.

"At least you're not last!" Soohyun complains, clearly looking upset. You shoot him a smile.

"Aww, don't be too upset oppa! Just think of it as saving the best for last!" He smiles.

"Oh! You're right! Naega jeil jal naga."

"....And I thought Dongho quoting SHINee last time was bad!" Hoon groans, shaking his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Sunday evening~

"Noona! Are you ready for our date?" Dongho shouts from downstairs.

"Just a sec!" You shouted back, fixing your hair. You hear him climbing upstairs before opening your door.

"I told you to wait a bit!" You exclaim as you check your reflection again.

"No need to stress, you look pretty as always!" He smiles. You blush.

"You're just saying that to be nice."

"Uh-uh...I wouldn't lie to you about that! Now come on! We've got the whole day together and I don't want to waste it!"

"Arasso..." He takes your hand and leads you downstairs where they were waiting.

"Woohoo!" They all whistled as soon as they saw you, causing you to blush even more.

"Yah! That's my sister! Have some respect!" Hoon snaps before smiling at you.

"You look beautiful."

"It's just a dress..."

"It suits you though." Kiseop said.

"And to think I gotta wait til the end of the week..." Soohyun mumbles.

"I'm so glad I'm not the oldest..." Kevin adds.

"Let's go, noona!" Dongho takes your hand as you quickly said your goodbyes.

"She should dress like that more often..." AJ states as you close the door behind you.

"Agreed!" The rest said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did you see the looks on their faces? Hehe. They're so jealous right now!" Dongho exclaims as the two of you walked hand in hand.

"It's just a dress...what's the big deal?" He suddenly stops in front of you, a pout on his face.

"What is it?"

"Noona, promise me you won't wear that again this week!"

"Ehh?"

"When you go out with them...don't wear this dress again!"

"Why?"

"Because! You chose to wear this when you're with me, so you can't wear it  for them either!" You laugh at his stubborness.

"Arasso, arasso...I promise!"

"Pinky swear?" He sticks out his pinky. You smiled as you lock yours with his.

"Pinky swear." He pulls you into a hug.

"Now...onto our date!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What exactly do you have planned? You asked him as you continued your walk down the beach.

"Hmm...are you hungry?"

"I could eat."

"Ok! Let's go get some seafood then!" You both made your way towards the restaurant and placed your order. Once she handed you your meal, you both immediately started to dig in.

"You look really happy right now, Dongho."

"Of course I am! I'm on a date with you and now we're even having seafood!" You shake your head.

"We might be around the same age, but the way you're acting now makes me question it..."

"You still think I'm cute though, right?"

"Right."

"That's all that matters."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aww... I don't want tonight to end yet!" He complains, giving you a pout.

"At least we had a lot of fun!" You smiled at him as you got near your place.

"That's true...and there's always next time, right?"

"Yeah." Just as the two of you reach your door, it automatically swings open.

"Finally! You're home!" Hoon exclaims as he hugs you.

"They were only gone for a few hours..." Eli said as you pull Hoon off of you.

"So...how was it?" Kiseop ask.

"We had a lot of fun! Right, noona?" You lightly pinch his cheek.

"You are soo cute!" He grins, giving you a hug.

"......" Kevin slightly coughs, getting your attention. He smiles.

"I just hope you're ready for tomorrow...I've got something special planned." You blush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The next evening~

"Bye! Have fun you two!" Dongho waves as you and Kevin left.

"But not too mcuh fun!" Hoon shouts. You both laugh as he escorts you into his car.

"I hope you're hungry because I'm starving!" Kevin announces as he starts to drive. You smiled.

"Just don't call me a pig when you see me eating..." He let's out a chuckle.

"As long as you do the same.."

"Deal!" You arrived at the restaurant where he order steak, pasta, and pizza. Your eyes widen at his selection.

"You weren't kidding when you said you were starving!" He blushes.

"I wasn't sure what you wanted so I pick out the top 3 dishes here...hope you don't mind." You shake your head.

"It's fine...they all sound delicious!"

"Wait til you try them!"

After you finished eating, Kevin looks at you and grins.

"Ready for dessert?"

"I'm pretty stuff..." He starts to pout.

"Okay, okay! I'll have something small then."

"Great! I've already prepared something ahead of time." He gives one of the waiter a nod, in which he immediately heads toward the kitchen, bringing back a silver tray and placing it on the table before leaving the two of you.

"What's this?"

"Something I personally made..." He flashes you a smile before lifting the lid, revealing chocolates.

"Ta-da! Don't they look delicious?" Your eyes widen at the selection of chocolates.

"Wow! So many..."

"Try one." You took one and pop it in your mouth.

"How is it?"

"Really good!" He smiles.

"I'm glad." He takes one and eats it.

"I really can make good chocolate, huh?" He winks. You laugh.

"I had no idea you can cook."

"I'm still learning, but if you want, I can whip something up for you next time."

"Sounds good!"

"So, there will be a next time?" He looks at you and grin. You blush.

"S-sure..."

"Looking forward to it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Two dates down already and you're still alive!" Kevin jokes as he takes you home. You lightly hit his arm.

"Who said I was going to die from it?"

"Well from the way you were acting the first time we've met, I honestly thought you weren't going to last the night..." You blush.

"Well, you're all very comfortable to be around..." He smiles.

"I'm glad you think so...and just think! By the end of the week, your phobia might just go away completely!"

"I doubt that..."

"Well at least you trust us, right?" You slowly nodded.

"That's a start!" He pulls up to your house and you both made your way in.

"Did you have fun?"

"Yeah...I did." He gives you a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Good..." Your entire body felt flush as Hoon appears at the door. He takes one look at you both and frowns.

"What did you do?" He turns to Kevin, who just smiled at him.

"Just bidding her a good night..."Night Ruby...Hoon."

"'Night Kevin." He gives you a warm smile before Hoon closes the door.

"He didn't-"

"No..he didn't."

"Good...at least we're about halfway done...you're doing okay?" He takes your hand, lightly squeezing it. You nodded.

"Yeah...I think it's helping..."

"I'm glad...now go get some sleep...tomorrow evening's my turn." He kisses your cheek.

"Good night." You smiled.

"Night..."