Chapter 13 - A Family Affair...

Brotherly Love

You woke up a few hours later and notice Dongho was cuddle up in your arms. How can such a cute kid be into the things we did last night?

"Hmm...Noona..." He mumbles in his sleep, nestling his head against your chest. I am going to hell, aren't I? You slowly ease him off of you and quickly made your way to the bathroom, turning on the shower. What the hell? When did he do this?! You stare down at your body and notice a few faint marks trailing down your chest down to your thighs. Oh, he's good...I'll give him that. You begin to wash your hair and was rinsing it off when you hear the door open.

"Noona?" You peek your head from the curtain and see a Dongho rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"What?" Somewhat more alert now, he shyly smiles.

"C-can I join you? I promise I won't do anything." He blushes. You let out a sigh.

"Might as well..." He quickly hops in and helps you scrub your back.

"Dongho?"

"Hmm?"

"About last night...you know it's a one time thing, right? I mean, I don't think I can continue doing this with you or your brother..." He drops the soap and quickly hugs you.

"Was I that bad last night?" You shake your head.

"It's not that...but you know it's wrong of us..."

"But I love you..."

"I know you do...I love you, too.."

"Do you love Hyung more than me? Is that what this is about?"

"No...I'm ending it with him too...I would rather have you two as my brothers then to mess up what my mom and your dad have..."

"It's not fair..."

"Life's not fair sometimes."

"I'll still be your favorite right?" You turn around to see tears rolling down his cheeks. Pulling him into a tight embrace, you kiss the top of his head.

"Always..." He hugs you back.

"Then...that will do..."

______________________________________________________________________________

You both were finishing getting dress when you hear the guys returning.

"Oppa? Can I talk to you?" You ask the minute you saw Soohyun. He smiles.

"Sure."

"Alone?"

"Okay..." You notice the others staring at you with curiousity as you pull him into your room.

"So what happen last night?" He ask, taking a seat on your bed.

"That's not what I want to talk to you about..."

"Oh? Then what?" Your head turns as you hear a knock.

"Ruby? Can we come in?" Hoon's voice came from the other side.

"Sure." He opens the door and you see Dongho with him.

"What are you two-?"

"Just sit." They both took a seat.

"What's this about?" Soohyun ask.

"It's about us..." Dongho whisper, looking at his hyungs.

"Ehh? What do you mean? Just what exactly--Ohmygod! You two did NOT--DONGHO!!" Hoon shouts, grabbing his arm.

"Let me go! It was a one time thing!"

"You two--REALLY?!" Soohyun eyes widen in surprise.

"Yes! And that's why I called the three of you here! I'm ending it...I love you all, but this is too much...Please! Can't we just be a family? A proper one? And just think of those times as nothing more than sweet memories?"

"B-but--"

"She's right..." You all look at Soohyun.

"I've been thinking a lot about this and we can't be selfish...our parents are happy together and we can't mess that up for them."

"But they're JUST dating! They're not getting married anytime soon!" Dongho protest.

"Yeah...but what happens when that day DOES come? You can't possibly think of continuing this with her until then, are you?" Hoon ask.

"B-but!"

"Dongho, I know how you feel...believe me, but Hoon's right."

"Noona!" He cries out, as he jumps into your arms, crying. You his hair.

"I'm sorry...But you know this is what we have to do."

"Ruby?" You look up into Soohyun's eyes as he smiles at you.

"I just want you to know I'm going to be SUPER jealous of the guy who gets to end up with you."

"He has to get through me first!" Hoon adds, making you all laugh. Dongho slowly releases you and wipes his eyes, sniffling.

"A-and m-me! I'm not giving Noona up just for anybody!" He slowly smiles. You look at the three of them and smile.

"So...now I have 3 overprotective brothers?" They nod.

"Only when it comes to guys...anything else is up to you."

"What if my boyfriend ends up to be Kevin, AJ, Eli or Kiseop? What would you do then? Afterall, they ARE your friends."

"Screw them! Friends or not, you're still our sister and it's our job to protect you!" Soohyun declares.

"Yeah! If they're serious about you and I mean REALLY serious about you, then I MIGHT consider one of them as a possible candidate..." Hoon offers.

"Really? You'll actually do that for me?" He nods.

"If that's what makes you happy..."

"And you two?" Soohyun and Dongho looks at each other.

"Well...I can't say I'll be 100% supportive, but it's better them then some stranger..." Soohyun states.

"A-and I guess I can too...BUT know now that nobody and I mean NOBODY can love you more than I do!" Dongho exclaims. You all laugh.

"Then...I guess we're okay?" You ask them. They all nod.

"Yeah...for now.." Hoon said.

"Ehh? What do you mean?" You ask.

"Well...when we left Dongho and you alone, we were all talking and-"

"And?" Soohyun sighs.

"And it turns out you are quite popular with my friends..."

"Popular?"

"Yeah...they are all pretty much hung up on you..."

"Really? ALL of them?"

"Yeah...anyways, they should be here any minute now..." Right on cue, you hear the doorbell ring.

"Why are they here?"

"So you can make a decision." Hoon answers.

"Decision? We only went on one date!"

"Try telling them that..." Soohyun mumbles as you all went to answer the door.

"Be prepare." Dongho says, reaching for your hand and holding it firmly. You look at him smiling at you.

"This isn't going to be easy..." Hoon mumbles, taking your other hand. Soohyun places his hands on your shoulder.

"Don't worry though...your brothers are here for you." You smile and nodded. You all took a deep breath.

"Here we go..." He opens the door and the guys came rushing in.

"Ruby! Choose me!" They all shouted at once, presenting you with a bouquet. You look at them in shock and turn to your brothers, who all shrug before turning back to them.

"Guys...I'm flatter...however..."