Being a Student Guide

The Anatomy of Jung Daehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"Ohayoo Gozaimasu Minna -san. Watashiwa Minhyuk-desu. Hajimemae. Dozo yoroshiku onegaishimasu. Annyeonhasseyo! I'm Minhyuk. Nice to meet you all." The loud cheering of my female classmates made me grab cotton balls from inside my bag and stick them inside my ears. I don't even remember how they got here.

"Eubiiiin." The cotton balls suddenly dropped to the ground as I jerked at the ghostly sound beside me.

I turned to see Eunji gawking at Minhyuk with her jaw agape.

I smacked her elbow following his ghostly tune. "Eunjiiii. Minhyuuuk is lauuuuughing at youuuu." She then snapped out and saw Minhyuk really trying hard to hold his laughter.

"Yah. You were almost drooling," I whispered, chuckling.

"Annyeonghasseyo! I'm Yook Sungjae, please take care of me especially, Eubin. I'm really looking forward to my stay here at Hanyang. At first, I was wondering how my life would be in this school. How will Yook Sungjae be treated? Will he just be dumped and completely ignored? Or will he be loved? And those questions were answered as I stepped in."

Was he delivering a speech? His gestures where that of a president, trying to make peace with the world.

"I was once a child who was..." He was suddenly stopped when Minhyuk pulled his uniform and dragged him at the corner, "Enough of that already. Please forgive his craziness."

Everyone went laughing and tapping on the table because of him.

"Okay. You heard it well class. Please take care of them especially Yook Sungjae. You may now go to your respective seats beside your student guides," the teacher pointed at us and they nodded, heading straight towards us.

"How was my opening speech?" he leaned on my table while batting his lashes hoping for an approving response.

"Huh? You said something?" I pretended to slide the earplugs in and out of my ears.

He sighed, "I practiced it last night. That's why I was late. It wasn’t even finished." He glared at Minhyuk.

I pushed his head away from me. "Kindly sit properly or else you'll be enjoying the rest of your stay here scrubbing the floor in the gym," I said. Sungjae didn't seem like a delinquent, he was simply a funny and a happy-go-lucky person – just like Daehyun, although that guy had a hidden personality. He always ordered me to do this and that, made fun of me, and was a ert.

I shook my head. Why was I thinking of him now?

Sungjae poked my shoulder, "Eubin, you're spacing out."

"Was I?"

He nodded. "So... What was that about the scrubbing part?" he whispered loudly.

"Never mind, you may not want to know what it is," I whispered back, giving him a look, "Now please stop talking before the teacher sees us."

Right after the teacher ended class, most of my classmates came running towards me. Well, it wasn't me they were after, but the students beside me and Eunji.

Mostly girls came running over, except for Bomi who remained discreetly in her seat. She was playing with her phone, paying no attention to the world around her.

"Ohayoo Sungjae oppa!" One of the girls struggled to get in between others who were in front of Sungjae's desk.

"Ohayoo! Please call me Oniisan. I'm not used to being called oppa," he exclaimed.

There were so many girls that they didn't notice they were rubbing their butts against me as they leaned on his table.

"Aigoo!" I scoffed as I dragged my chair away from them, but they kept on wiggling like worms, pushing me away and away which made me fall to the ground. A loud crash made them pause for a moment. I stood up helplessly, caressing my sore .

"Are you alright Eubin?" Minhyuk asked as he looked at my condition in pity.

I nodded, wincing in pain. "Hey how come no one goes to Minhyuk?" I suddenly wondered because I couldn't see even a single worm squirming on his desk.

He quietly pointed at Eunji who was crossing her arms on guard while fiercely staring at any girls who attempted to visit Minhyuk. It looked like her eyes were set on fire and she was glaring at those poor little girls.

Minhyuk chuckled at her but still she didn't notice, since she was quite busy with her work. Maybe she did take the term 'student guide' a little too far. We were just guides, not bodyguards.

"Right Eubin?" I could hear Sungjae's voice but couldn't take a glimpse of him because he was covered by girls.

"Eubin?" he repeated as he stood up from his seat and perched on his toes, looking for me.

"Eubin since when did you get there?" he asked.

"You were too busy to notice me."

"Okay minna-san. Time's up. Everyone please transfer to Minhyuk now. You're all done with me. To Minhyuk please. Onegaishimasu!" he pleaded as he was squished by the girls.

"No oniisan. Minhyuk oppa is guarded by a scary monster. We're fine with you because Eubin could understand plus she already has Daehyun so she doesn't need to get furious if I do this," she suddenly wrapped her arms around Sungjae's body, burying her head on his chest.

"Yah! Stop that already, let me have Sungjae oniisan too!" Then all of them went glaring at one another. Oh no. Is this the start of World War III?

"Yaaaah!" Bomi's sudden yell surprised us as she stood up, crashing her hands down a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter