Rescued

The Anatomy of Jung Daehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changed my username from iLovekrease to dhuizangpanda. Just saying XD

Warning! Cursing and some foul language ahead.

I threw myself onto the bed and stared at the white ceiling for a moment. All I did was rest my whole body and let me my vision wander above.

Hmmm. I couldn't stop wondering why I was even so curious about him. There was something special about him that triggered my curiosity to know it all.

Oh well. Guess there would be a right time for everything and I'd definitely anticipate that.

"Unnie. Unnie!" My thoughts were interrupted by the shrill voice of Krystal who was knocking at the door.

I pulled myself up and threw my suit and hat on the bed, then went to the door to open it. Her hair was a bit messy and her lips curved into a very wide smile, casting an eager aura about her.

"Unnie!" She didn't even let me speak first, "Our new neighbor. In the kitchen." She was so excited that she pulled my hand at once and dragged me out of my room.

"Wa-wait! What neighbor?" We stopped.

"The flower boy visual of BAP! The guy that just moved in across from us!" she tried to stop herself from squealing.

"Ahhh. Kim Himchan?" So he was the visual of BAP. No wonder Krystal was so hyped up.

She quickly nodded as if she were stuck in fast-forward.

"Yah. I thought you were crazy about Zelo. What's the meaning of this?" I gave her a suspicious look.

She shook her head at once. "Of course it's still Zelo. It's still him. Promise," she replied defensively. It was still Zelo then.

"Alright?"

"But then a certain member of BAP... In our house? That's, like, too unbelievable!" Well, it wasn't a big deal for me. I was kind of closed to Himchan so it wasn't something to be surprised about. Daehyun being my boyfriend was unbelievable too. Too unrealistic.

We walked to the kitchen and saw Himchan seated at the dining table together with Umma and Appa. They stopped talking as they saw us, and Himchan sent me a friendly smile.

"Annyeonghasseyo Eubin!"

I wondered why he was here.

"Eubin, Krystal. Come on, let's eat dinner," Umma stood up and invited us both to sit. My eyes blinked rapidly at the food on the table. There was black forest cake, Bossam, Tteokguk, Mul bibim guksu, and many more.

I sat across from Himchan. "Is there a celebration I forgot?" I asked, still staring at the hunger-inducing food.

"Aigoo, there's no particular celebration. Himchan came and offered these foods. We should also celebrate him becoming our new neighbor, right Himchan?" Tch. I still remembered the last time when Appa asked who the new neighbor was across our house and told me he was showing off with his black cars. Tsk tsk. And now look how close they were.

"Hmmmm. Looks delicious, eh?" I really did believe in the saying that after a heavy storm, there's always a rainbow. I guess all of my hard work today would pay off!

"Alright, let's..." Krystal began. I stood up for a prayer then closed my eyes. I then heard a click from her phone's camera.

I opened my eyes only to see that everyone was staring at me except for Krystal who was taking a picture of the food.

"...post this on instagram," she continued.

Omo. I immediately sat, embarrassed.

They all chuckled. "Alright. Let's pray now before eating," said Umma, and we actually did this time.

We started eating and each of us shared some great things that happened today. Our family didn't like to eat in a silent atmosphere, and maybe that was also the reason why I got too noisy and loved to babble a lot.

"So Himchan and our dear Eubin are schoolmates," Umma said while slicing her steak.

We both nodded but Himchan answered, "Ah. Yes, we are schoolmates. I remember the day I first saw Eubin. She went into the male..." My eyes widened and I immediately nudged his knee beneath the table. So he really did see me back then?! This was terrible. Everyone was staring at him, waiting for him to finish what he was saying. He cleared his throat at once, "Male-on Shop near our school."

"You mean Melon Shop? You are so funny Himchan," Appa corrected his pronunciation. I chuckled lightly, and he gave me an apologetic look for almost blurting it out. I nodded in reassurance that he was forgiven.

Talk about conversations using expressions. It was like we could communicate using our facial features. "Uhm. Can I call you oppa?" Krystal suddenly asked shyly. Wow. She was just too straightforward. I wished I could be like her and speak all the things in my mind. I would probably be a dead meat if I did that with Daehyun. Come to think of it, I had  thousands of thoughts but only 10% came out whenever I was talking to him. What a coward.

Himchan nodded. "Sure!" I could tell that Krystal was jumping inside. Her legs were wiggling underneath the table but she remained discreet.

Come to think of it, Himchan was older than me, so I should have been calling him sunbae or... no, I just couldn't call him oppa. I wasn't used to that word. It gave me goosebumps every time I heard that from Daehyun's girls, saying oppa in that y tone like they were luring him to kiss their lips.

"So, did anything fun happen to you today Eubin? Mind sharing it?" Appa asked.

I swallowed the food I was eating first before answering. "Uhmm. Nothing much happened today. I just played a mystery game on my phone and won this thing."

"What did you win?" Umma asked.

I gulped. No way will I said that someone gave me a lingerie. That would b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter