yoonhyun's day in school

My cute little family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

hello,i am back again  = D       now lets enjoy the story.   ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   Friday     17 april       After yoong got down the car at school,yulsic went away and yoong heard someone call his name.       "yoongie..." yoong smile after hearing the voice of the person he likes.       "Hyunnie....why didn't you wait in class?" yoong ask.       " Because yonghwa is in class." seohyun replied with worriedness (i don't  know if there is word but i just use it ) in her voice .       yoong pov...       Aish,that stupid yonghwa ,keeps bullying hyunnie until she is scared to go to class alone.   And yes,i like hyunnie,you guys better don't snatch with me or i will kill you.    "Don't worry hyunnie,oppa will accompany you to class." I said calmly to hyunnie.       By the way,that short term memory author forgot to tell you that hyunnie and me study in the same school and the same class as hyunnie is too smart and skipped a grade and came into my class.Yonghwa is in our class too and he is the same age as me.       I hold hyunnie's hand and walk towards our class.I saw yonghwa in the class talking and laughing with his friends (which are also bullies). I just accompanied hyunnie to her seat and went to my seat and sat down.       "Good morning class" mr onew greeted the class.   "Good morning mr onew"the whole class greeted together.   Next,mr onew ask us to choose a partner to do our pair work. I immediately ran to seohyun and ask" hyunnie,do you want to be my partner?" I ask her like a gentleman,well appa always taught me to be a gentleman to the person i like.     Seohyun pov..   I wanted to ask yoong to be my partner and suddenly he ran in front of me and ask me to be his partner. I just giggled while nodding my head.   "Why are you laughing?" he ask me.   "I am laughing because of your acting skills.You are so cute when you act like a gentleman."I giggled again but stop when i notice that yoong's face turned red.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter