Sulli's Confusion

My cute little family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In krystal's school...

Krystal walked past sulli and ignore him for the rest of the class and kept taking with Amber.

"Krystal ah,I have a question for you,can you meet me at the school park after school?" Sulli overheard amber asking krystal and he just saw krystal nod her head and continue writing down the notes that the teacher is writing down on the board.

 

After school...

Krystal walked into the school park and saw the whole park decorated with flowers and amber sitting on the bench there holding a rose.

"Krystal ah,my question for you is will you be my girlfriend? I have been liking you since you came into the class late and apologizing to everyone. I find you very cute and mostly,it is your personality that i really like. Will you be my girlfriend?" Amber asked with sincerity shown in his eyes.

Krystal,being shock,nodded her head lightly and smiled at Amber.

Seeing the response krystal gave to him,Amber smiled and hugged krystal tightly.

 

Unknown to them,sulli who had been following krystal saw all this and tears began to form in his eyes. He closed his eyes and started walking away calmly pretending that everything is fine when he felt that his heart is already breaking into many many pieces.

'what is this that i am feeling? do i like her?' Sulli thought and walked away sadly and disappointed. 

 

Yuri pov..

'Aish where is this kid?' i thought and stared at the picture sica ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter