SooSun+jungli

My cute little family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyo,we are going to be spy now ok?" Sooyoung said as he hand a walkie talkie to hyoyeon who was sitting at the car's passenger seat wearing a cap and a hoodie.

"But why appa?" Hyeoyeon asked as he took off his cap,feeling too hot.

"Because  umma is eating with another guy now,and that guy likes umma,so we need to stop that guy to snatch our umma away,understand?" Sooyoung answered honestly.

"Ohhh,so we need to stop that guy?" Hyoyeon asked innocently.

Sooyoung nodded his head and used his binoculars to look into the restaurant where sunny and sungmin are sitting at.

"Lets go in now." Sooyoung said and held onto hyoyeon's hand as she made her way into the restaurant asking for a seat near to sunny's table.

Sooyoung then ask hyoyeon to pretend to trip and place the walkie talkie under sunny's table.

Hyoyeon did what he should and carefully place the walkie talkie under sunny's table and walk away quickly.

 

At sooyoung's table...

"Everything according to plan buddy?" Sooyoung ask hyoyeon and hyoyeon show him a 'ok' sign and smile dorkily which sooyoung gladly returned.

"Now lets hear their conversation." Sooyoung said and turn on the walkie talkie.

blue-sungmin

red-sunny

"I love you,your beautiful eyes,your beautiful nose and your beautiful lips,oh my,did i mention that you are perfect?"

*Giggles* "And did i mention that you are sweet?"

"Oh no you didn't *Laugh* I really love you,will you marry me?"

"Oh my god,yes!"

Sooyoung off the walkie talkie not wanting to hear anymore of the conversation.

Hyoyeon look at his father while eating the pasta that he had just ordered.

"Appa,whats wrong?" Hyoyeon asked as he stuff the meatball into his mouth.

"Lets go." Sooyoung said and put some money on the table and pulled hyoyeon along with him.

He drove like crazy as he wanted to reach home fast.

"Hyo baby,go and sleep now ok?" Sooyoung ask hyoyeon and hyoyeon nodded his head while walking to his room.

Sooyoung went to his room too and sat down on the bed depressed.

Tears started to roll down his cheeks.

"Sunny ah,don't you love me?" Sooyoung muttered to himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yul hyung,i decided to go for it,i like krystal and i will fight for her." Sulli said with determination while telling yul and taeyeon who is at yulsic's house discussing a project. And jungsis went out shopping with tiffany and yoonhyun too.

"Err hi,i am taeyeon,you can call me tae hyung" Taeyeon said awkwardly.

"Hi,tae hyung,i am sulli,krystal classmate and now suitor." Sulli introduce himself confidently.

"Good for you,you finally want to do soemthing for your future girlfriend.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter