complicated?

My cute little family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, guys,enjoy the update  :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YulSic...

Jessica walked closer and closer to their room door with yul clinging on her back..

Jessica was about to open the door when suddenly..

"wait,Don't open it yet, What if there is a ert inside? What if there is a theif inside? what if.."

jessica cut him off by asking him to shut up and just follow her.

They slowly crept open the door and went into the room.

They saw a girl lying on their bed.

"Soo jung,is that you?" Jessica ask with a scared voice.

"unnie,please don't disturb me. I am very tired now, Let me rest. I immediately came here from the airport." krystal whinned.

"arraseo,next time notify us first before coming,you scared the hell out of us." Jessica gave a playful slap on krystal . 

 

Taeny...

"Tiffany,there is a call for you." jessica told tiffany.

Tiffany skipped happily to the office phone,thinking that it was her tae tae that had called her.

pink=tiffany

blue= taeyeon

 

Hello?*excited*

hello baby?

Yes?

you remember what day today is right?

our anniversary?

yup,and i had book our favourite restaurant,please go there at 7pm tonight,see you there *flying kiss even though tiffany can't see it.*

See you. *smile like an idiot*

 

"seriously tiff, you look like you had just first fallen in love." jessica said suddenly. She was beside tiffany the whole time but tiffany just didn't  notice. Tiffany then jump up after hearing Jessica's voice. tiffany lightly punch on jessica's shoulder. they both then giggled at each other.

"Oh, did you know that krystal had arrive in korea yesterday?" Jessica suddenly told tiffany.

"krystal, krystal,i think i had heard that name somewhere." tiffany said while thinking.

"my sister?" Jessica said scarcaticly. 

"oh right? how is she now? i heard she came back to korea for her studies right?" Tiffany got excited and ask questions

"she is resting in my house now. And yup,she is attending Seoul Art University." Jessica answer back.

tiffany then nodded her head in a understanding manner.

 

 

at night...

"reservations under Mr Kim Taeyeon." Tiffany said to the waiter.

Tiffany wore a yellow mini dress which ended at her mid thigh and a peach coloured handbag.

She had her hair to her right side.

In simple words, She look stunning.

 

After 15 minutes,Tiffany already felt annoyed at the fact that she had been waiting for a long time already yet her husband still had not arrive yet.

She was about to leave when she hear a familiar voice coming from the stage in the middle of the restaurant.

"Hi,everybody,my name is Kim Taeyeon. Today i am here on the stage because i want to sing a song that express my feelings towards my wife Tiffany. Please enjoy."

Tiffany sat down again and clapped together with the other guests that were in the restaurant too.

The lights in the restaurant dim down and the only light was on Kim Taeyeon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=o8eVpTotIxg

eng lyrics..(just pretend taeyeon sang everything)

Where ever you are hiding
I can find you
If there were no you
If there were no you
...Then my heart would stop
Even if you don't say "Love"
I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter