no title =P,can't think of any

My cute little family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

in yoonhyunhyoni's school....

 

"yah,hyo,are you sure it is ok to sneak in here now?" yoong ask hyoyeon nervously.

"of course,it is still lunch time,nobody will see us." hyoyeon said confidently.

Both of them silently sneak into one of the mini dance studio in their school. Which they were not allowed to as only with teacher permision then they could enter. But they know for sure that mr taemin would not agree as he did not want kids to mess up his dance room.so hyo dragged yoong together with him to the dance studio.

When they enter,they saw nobody so they just walk in normally. hyoyeon connected his ipod to the speaker in the dance studio. the first song was a hiphop song. yoong just sat on the floor and watch hyoyeon dance while he eats his lunch.He saw hyoyeon powerful dance and ask hyoyeon if he could teach him. Of course hyoyeon would agree. the two boys spend their lunch time in the dance studio learning the dance step/teaching the dance steps.

 

Mr Taemin pov...

 

i don't know why but it seems that 2 students are missing from the classroom.

"class,can you see who is missing from class?" i ask my class. They look around but only two studentsanswered me.

"yoong" seohyun said

"hyoyeon" nicole said.

somehow,i have a bad feeling about this. i told my class to wait while i go find the two students. 

i went to the computer lab. nope not in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter