chapter 24

My cute little family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kids' classroom...

 

"Class, class settle down" mr taemin said as he hopelessly watch the class chattering and playing around .

Then,Mr jonghyun walked into the class and the whole class became silent. (Ps, jonghyun is the discipline master of the school with charisma so alot of people is scared of him XD)

 "We are setting off now." Mr jonghyun said and the whole class packed their belonging and went to the school gate leaving the 2 teachers behind.

 

With taemin and jonghyun...

"Woah hyung,that was so cool,how did you have so much charisma? Can you teach me? Please hyung. " mr taemin begged to mr jonghyun after seeing how the  class became quiet when mr jonghyun just walked in.

Mr jonghyun just gave a dorky smile and said "its in my genes,now lets go XD" he said and pulled the pouting taemin to the school gate.

 

In the bus..

"Hyunnie,do you want to go see the panda later?" Yoong asked seohyun who was looking at the scenery outside the bus.

Seohyun turn to yoong and nodded excitedly.

Yoong then ask hyoyeon and Nicole if they want to join and of course they nodded their head.

 

At the zoo

"YAY WE ARE FINALLY HERE!"

"WHO HOOOO!"

Shouted by 2 kids aka yoong and hyoyeon. 

"Now kids,group yourself into group of 4s." Yoonhyun and hyoni ran towards each other immediately. 

"We are giving out the tickets now,make sure everyone of you have one" mr jonghyun said and passes down the tickets.

They finally entered the zoo. They were awed as they saw so many animals once they just stepped into the zoo.

" we are going to go in groups of 4" (they only have 20 students per class)

"Mr onew will take group 1(yonghwa,jungshin,minhyuk and jonghyun)

 Mr key will take group 2 (suz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter