chapter 26

My cute little family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Fany ah,what can we do now?" taeyeon ask tiffany hopelessly.

The 4 couples are in taeny living room thinking of solution to save their kids.

Yuri suddenly snapped his finger and stood up.

"whats wrong seobang? Got a idea?" Jessica asked yuri

"Sunny,you are a expert on this type of things,try to see if you can find the place where they call us and we will call to police with us to go to that place." Yuri said,commanding sunny and sunny immedialtely started to connect taeyeon's computer with her phone.

 

"hmmmm,it does state that the call is from somewhere in gangnam,but i can't find out the exact location yet.Let me try again."

Sunny reconnected her phone to the computer and this time it showed the exact location where the place are.

20, Dosan-daero 45-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul

서울특별시 강남구 도산대로45길 20 (신사동)

 

"Lets go" Taeyeons said immediately after seeing the address.

"You girls stay at home, we will bring the kids back." Yuri stopped the girls from going and went to taeyeon's car cooly where the other 3 man at waiting for him.

 

In the Car...

"Taeyeon,i am so scared,i should have stayed at home." Yuri said and hugged taeyeon who is sitting driving. (yuri is at the passanger seat,the other 2 is at the back seat)

"Yah kwon yuri,stop hugging me,you are a man,be brave,stop hugging me,i don't want us to get into a accident" Taeyeon whinned and struggle in yuri's arms.

"sorry" Yuri said and let go. He then pout in his seat.

Taeyeon saw that and shook his head. 'what a childish friend i have there.' taeyeon thought and smiled.

when they reach the park,taeyeon look around carefully before getting off the car.

He found the kidnappers seating at the bench while the 4 children play

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter