Going in

Agent: B

Nana/YOU POV

Staring at what is supposed to be the Choi residence, was beautifully sculptured; it had a front garden the size of my apartment, no I am just exaggerating, but it was really big and I had to admit it was beautiful, the flowers, the grass and don't even get me started on the house; it was genourmous; it had to be like what? 4 storey's?

MTS_toewj-57519-frontview.jpg

front-garden.jpg(a/n front garden on either side)

Clutching the bag with 1 million won closely to me, I had to admit  this is going to be some tough challenge, I mean who did I think I was, to actually want to come here, and kick a bunch of tough looking men? Of course, I've done it to Jaejoong and Hansol before, but that was when they let me do it, when we were training.

Come on Nana, you can do it, I thought to myself. I mean I am Nana, the most trained agent in the whole of Seoul. I can do it. Fighting!

Quickly agjusting my ature, and rehearsing how to act innocent and scared, and of course remembering that I have no family, I am not related to Mr.Kim whatsoever, he just met me at the orphanage a long time ago and loves me as his daughter he never had and blah blah blah.

Taking a deep breath, I finally decided to walk towards the gate and to hell.


Choi Hyun Joong POV

Arriving just a few minutes ago to Korea, I can't believe that the poor middle-aged lady is getting kidnapped today. Sigh, why does my dad have to be so difficult? And I can't belive I called him my dad. Again.

Finally, arriving at the Choi's mansion, I told the butler to park my car and went inside. The house's garden was decorated beautifully with flowers and plants everywhere. Wow, I really was missing alot then.

Going in, in what is my mansion, and oh boy, the inside was decorated as beautiful as the outside, the wall's were filled with autographed potraits of famous artists. Funny, that wasn't there when I left.

Anyways the main hall, was like a reception, with a receptionist behind a violet desk. She had dark small eyes, with light brown hair that was safely tucked away in a bun. I couldn't see how tall she was, because she was sitting down. And the desk is pretty high so I could only see her face, so she must be short? She looked old, but her smile made her look younger. It was cute.

"Good morning Mr.Hyun Joong. How was your trip to America?" she said when I got there. She had a nasal, brittle voice.

She must be new because I obviously didn't go on a trip to America thank you very much, I practically lived there my whole life thanks to someone.

Couldn't be bothered to correct her, I just replayed, "Fine. Where's my father?" Seriously, I need to stop calling him my father.

"He's with Mr.Seunghan, in his office. Would you like me to inform him?"

"No," Quickly getting a butler to collect my bag and put it in my room, I went to the elevator, to go to his office which is annoyingly at the top.

Finally arriving at the top floor, I walked through a narrow hall which has walls either side of it that were again, filled with potraits. Seriously what is planning next? Kidnapping the artists wife?

After walking through what felt like a wall of fame, I arrived at his office. And I could hear laughter. Loud, men laughter thank goodness. Meaning she hasn't arrived yet. That poor middle-aged lady.

Should I knock? Or should I barge in like in the movies?

I didn't have to choose because the door opened by it self, and standing in front of me is what is my little, never-listening-to-what-I-say brother.

"Hyung, I missed you," he almost shouted and started hugging me so tighet I forgot to breath for a moment.

Now don't be confused, we only act like that in front of our father. Yes, we made a promise to be nice to each other to him. (At least, someone in this family keeps their promise) And that's only because he said he will take all our trust fund that is put forward to us by him and our mother. I obviously didn't care as I can live off in America, but Seunghan only had his father, and he clearly hated me. So to make him like me I decided to act all brotherly with him and decided to do it. And that didn't work.

"I missed you too, little bro," ruffling his hair, after he let go, to make him annoyed. He scowled at me, because his back was facing my dad. I just smiled. This is going to be a long day.

Behidn him was my father, sitting behind his dark vampire-looking desk.  He couldn't even be bothered to stand him to greet me. He just sat down. Rude much?

"My son, welcome home, I guess you couldn't wait to see her and you came all the way from America just to see her. Right?" he laughed so loud it sounded stupid. His laugh sounded just like a pigs.

Forcing a smile, I said, "No, I am here to stop you from doing exactly that."

Turning my smiling face into a scowl,and raising my voice I said "Who do you think you are? Taking a poor middle aged lady from her respective husband, and asking for money at the same time from your be-"

He interrupted me with a quiet voice, almost unhearable, "First of all, this is clearly not your business. And secondly who do you think you are to speak to me in that way?" Now, it was his turn to scowl.

Before I could speak the phone, which I forgot to mention, was in what I call, an awkward position; it looked like a toilet seat, started ringing.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLy-HNObEeKtW9siHfJ5w
 

Picking the phone and staring at me at the same time, he said "What is it?"

I could hear some mumbling, and then he smirked, oh God it looks so creepy,

"Oh, so she's here? Send her to my office. Does she have the money?"

Really? Is that all he cares about? Money? Not, that he perfectly destroyed a woman's pride and life? And why did she come? That poor middle-aged lady must be so scared right now.

"Excellent .. and oh don't forget to bring some tea on the way, for 4 people, this is obviously going to be a long talk," he smirked while looking at me.

I made sure my face was expressionless but I couldn't help it but frown.

He put down the phone back where it was, but it loked like he just placed it anywhere he liked.

"She's coming, so act as nice as possible, we don't want her freaking out, because of you looking like that, now do we?"

Was he kidding me? Did he think she was going to freak out and because of me? Does he even look in the mirror?

Seunghan came behind me, and while walking past he gave me a dirty look, he quickly changed it when he looked back at our father to a smile and sat down on one of the chairs around the room.

Sighning I did the same.

Silence.

What felt like ages, there was finally a knock on the door.

"Come in," he said

I couldn't bring myself to look at her, so I looked down. Shamefully.

I could hear the door opening and a click of a high heeled shoe. Actually 2, I guess she really did bring tea.

There was silence.

What were they doing? Why was no one speaking? Or what did I just turn deaf?

Finally deciding to look

And oh my god, what was standing in front of me was the;

most beautiful middle-aged lady I've seen in my whole entire life.

a/n hey guys they have finally met!! yeahy next chapter would be Nana's POV hopefully you will like it

pls comment and subscribe if you haven't yet. I would appreciate it!!