Present

Agent: B

Nana/You POV

"Jaejoong, can you hurry up? We'r- no I am going to be late, and for the FIRST TIME," I sighed as I knocked on the bathroom door that Jaejoong was currently in. No, we don't live together in a fancy house we are actually at our agents company's toilet well not me but Jaejoong. 

Finally flushing, and coming out  of the toilet, Jaejoong looked at the latter and gave her a sheepish grin, "Sorry for taking long, Jinah-ya, it must be because of the drinks I had yesterday,"

Sighing I picked up my bag and started to walk, "Well, this is the last time I'm actually going to agree to go to the club with you, after what Hansol... argh I get the shivers when I think about it",

"Oh, come on he was drunk, he didnt mean it," Jaejoong pouted slightly, which I have to admit looks cute on him, even though I've known him for 10 years now I never actually liked him in any sort of way except as a brother. Weird, I know considering his looks and body every girl would like him, but ... naah not me. Oh, you should see the jealous looks I get from the other agent workers who aren't as close to him as me. 

Still walking Jaejoong took out a bottle of water from his bag and said, "He is looking forward to seeing you today you know,"

"Why? Does he want another slap?" raising my eyebrows.

Jaejoong chuckled softly, "Ha ha, no he wants to formally apologise to you. You know, with flowers and a box of chocolate, maybe a kiss on th-"

"ok, ok I get it. I need to see his father first though, he says it's urgent, about some guy named Jang- something I forgot,"

"Oh, really he told me the same thing, you know. When are you going?"

I stopped walking, since we arrived at Mr.Kim's room "Now", I said giving him my are-you-seriously-asking-me-that-question look. 

"oh, yeah I forgot you're Jinah, who is always there when something urgent is about to happen. Anyways I should be going now. See you later, Jinah," he gave me one final hug, then starting walking the opposite direction to his room. 

Chuckling to my self, I knocked at the door, "Come in," was the answer from inside. Opening the door, the room was bright, filled with colours such as red and white. The curtains were a dark shade of red, while the chairs and walls were white, but his desk was a dark shade of red aswell, matching with the curtains. The room wasn't fancy, it just had 2 plants on either side of his desk and a huge painting of him, his wife and son Hansol on the right hand side of the desk. There was one window and that was behind him, so when we sit down on the chairs that were either side of his desk we would be looking at the beautiful city of Seoul, yup, his window is BIG.

Closing the door behind me, and making my way through to his chair, I asked curiously "Mr. Kim What did you call me for?", 

"Do you remember when I told you about my friend Choi Jangmin? Well, we're not friends anymore, but does that name ring any bell?" 

Remembering what I just said earlier, Choi Jangmin was the guys name. But damn was I close. Now Mr. Kim told me alot about his life when I started, it his usual introduction. Now what I remember is him having 2 sons that practically hate eachother and of course, "Is he the one that killed his wife and gambles alot?" 

"Yes, that's the one,"

"Well, what's the problem?" 

"Well, he has his own gang now, and not only are they blackmailing me to give them a huge amount of money, but also..." 

"What?" 

"... they didn't actually specifically say who or what, I am only guessing, but they want my wife as well, because they said they want the most important person in my whole life. Well he wants that person which I'm guessing is my wife, and he's saying if I don't give her to him, he would kill her,"

"Did you tell Hansol about this?" I know why they want her, she's a beautiful model, well was and she is very young she married him when she was 16 years old and him 22. Well, that explains alot, but why him? He told me they were good friends once and Mr. Kim used to help him when he gets into fights. What kind of friend would do that? Unbelievable, this Jangmin guy is maing me sick.

Sighning, Mr.Kim opened his drawer and took out the photo of him and his wife and a baby Hansol together, "I can't bring myself to tell him, he would act before he would even think, I know him. But he doesn't know how bad and selfishly Jangmin would react; he would have men kill him in an instant. Jinah, please tell me what to do, I love her so much, I don't want to lose her, but he's asking for alot of money and the most valuable thing in my whole life. It's better if I just died before I even met him. That selfish ignorant brat, I should have known he was only trouble."

I know how much Mr.Kim loves his wife, he would talk about her most of the time in several meetings we had, and I know how much Hansol loves his mum too. I feel pity towards them, Mr. Kim doesn't deserve this, he's the one that helped me when my parents died and I literally owe my life for him and his wife and sister for taking good care of me. And I am always looking forward to a challange so that's when this amazing plan come up in my head.

Smiling sheepishly, I looked up at him and said "Mr. Kim, you may think I'm crazy but I think I just found the most amazing plan ever."

 

a/n so happy i've got 2 subs thanks guys hope you enjoy my story, pls comment and subscibe if you haven't yet I would very much appreciate it and don't worry the story is going to get much better

I just changed a few things in this chapter to make it more better :D