The beginning

Agent: B
Flashback (11 years ago)
 
The room was dimly lit, it had one window on one corner and a door the other, in the middle was a table and 2 chairs opposite, 2 middle aged men were sitting on them, on the table were some poker cards and 2 whisky bottles. Surrounding the room were 3 bodyguards for each men who belonged to them.
 

The man on the right hand side was Choi Jangmin, he was a pretty bad gambler. No, not that he can't gamble, no no no he's the opposite of that completely, it's the fact that he gambles alot; he wakes up each morning knowing there's going to be money waiting for him at the end of each night. He's always been getting into fights since he was 10 years old, there wasn't a reason for it but every since his mum divorced his dad because his dad was a heavy gambler he stopped,and now you know where he got his role model from.

The latter wasn't as bad, no he is no where near as bad. Now Kim Sangmin was a nice man, he's earning money the right way not by gambling or anything, he has a wife and 1 kid. He is a wealthy man, now you're probably wondering why this nice man was doing with a pretty badass gambler, well, you see they were once  friends, no scrach that, they were best friends, Sangmin was always there to stop the fight Jangmin would get into and that would be most of the time, because they were always there for each other people began to think they were a couple. Well how they drifted apart is another story completely, it began when Jangmin decided to join the group he always fights in, now we still don't know why or how,  but shouldn't  it be his dad who made him this way? Isn't that the obvious reason? Well, there's more to it than you think, you see he adored his mum, he loves her, every time he would get into fights she would clean his cuts up and holds him close to her, but the mother didn't really love her husband, she was forced to marry him, by her parents because he blackmailed her to killing her younger brother, she told them to run away but they refused, anyways thats when she decided to divorce she used the reason of him gambling all the time to divorce him, she was planning on taking her son with her but he wouldn't let her, he said that's the price she gets for planning to divorce him.

Going back to where they were in the room, Sangmin broke the silence between them by saying "Are you planning to continue doing this?", the latter turned around and stopped what he was doing and looked at him, he chuckled softly, "Well, it depends on how long I'm alive".

Suddenly Sangmin banged his hand on the table and stood up, "This isn't funny anymore Jangmin, you have lost most of the important things your life because of this; your wife is dead, now your sons hate you. What are you planning to do next?"

The latter looked him in the eye and said "Did I even have a life to began with? You know what I've been through, you saw my pains and helped me and I appreciate it, but now I am old enough to know my own consequences. Because of THIS, I am free, I feel like I am the happiest man in the world, I have money, I have a decent house and 2 sons who will soon become like me, forget about what these bastards think now, they are still young, even if Hyun Joong won't like me now, I know how to make Seunghan though" he grinned sheepishly.

The latter shook his head, he couldn't belive what his friend was saying, well not anymore but he still cared for him. He was still standing when he spoke up "You will never be free, you will always have something that is making you feel guilty and that is the murder of your wife, you killed her, how could you? Your sons will never be like you, and I never knew you would act like this, we're not kids anymore Jangmin we all make mistakes I know, but sometimes these mistakes can lead to the biggest consequences,", he stopped for a breath then continued "But sometimes by doing the right thing, you can bend these mistakes and make everything feel better again. As a friend many years ago I suggest you stop this now, and try getting your son's hearts back." With one final look towards his dear ex-friend, he walked out of the room with his 3 bodyguards following suit, leaving an unhappy Jangmin behind. 

He sighed then chuckled, "Sangmin, ah Sangmin, when will you ever learn? I will show you, who needs the help dear friend. I will show you." With that he stood up from his seat and walked out of the room with his bodyguards.

 

A/n hey guys this is my first ever chapter so happs sorry if it was long, and boring but I hope you like it. This is just the background of the other 2 main characters and how it all started and I will be doing chapter 2 if more people like this story and comment and subscribe thx guys !!