Really? Could I?

Agent: B

Nana/YOU POV

Looking back at me Mr Kim put the photo back in his drawer and put his hands on the table, "Oh, Jinah I knew you would help me. So what is your amazing plan?"

I took a deep breath and said, "Well, you said that they want the most valuable thing your life, right?"

"um..yes," he said not sure where this is going.

"So, it could be anyone, right? Now you are only assuming it's your wife, because the truth is she is the most valuable person in your whole life, but since they didn't give you any one or specifically giev details about that person, then why don't you send someone else? Lik-,"

"No, no, no. That's just sending another person whom I really care about. I thought when you said you would come up with a brilliant plan, it would involve everyone going and attacking their group unexpectedly, like you did with the other mission,"

Yes I did come up with that plan in fact I am the best when it comes to coming up with plans, and this is my best plan yet. Since he mentioned it, why didn't he just say it him self? Taken aback, I replied, "Well, why would we risk other people lives, when one person or TWO," emphasising on the number two, "that are trained enough to go and find out what they are doing and take a useful piece of evidence, that will make them look like the bad guys and then we can send them to the police, with the piece of evidence," stopping for a breath, I loked at Mr.Kim but he was somewhere faraway with his own little land, clearly he didn't hear what I just said. Annoyed, I pouted slightly, "Mr.Kim did you hear what I just said ?"

"Yes, I did," sighning he looked at me and said, "I don't know, it's sounds risky, but I just don't know. I don't want to risk anyones lives. I mean I don't even know who to send off, you are all important to me,"

Chuckling, because he is definitely oblivious of the person sitting in front of him could be the one to send off. Now, I am not fluttering myself, but I think I am the best agent in this whole building, I started when I was 12 years old, and thats the same with Jaejoong and Hansol started when he was 14. While others start when they are 16, and that's my little brother (well, not really because I don't have siblings) Kai, he doesn't really like people calling him Jongin except for those who are close to him such as me of course.

"Mr. Kim you can completely trust me on this. I know exactly who to send off, I know what they are capable off,  I know their weakness's and strengths and I absolutely trust them to do it the right way without any mistakes what so ever. Now, all I need is your permission to send them off because this clearly is all about you and your families safety. So, do I have your permission?"

Taken aback by my confession, he turned his head slightly, and said, "You know how much I trust you Jinah-ya. And you are the first person I said this too, well except for Jaejoong too, but ... yes you do have my persmission, so who is it?"

"..."

"Go on,"

Now, I know how Mr.Kim is going to react, that's why I am hesitating to tell him. He takes me as his daughter he never had. Of course he trust me but not enough to risk my own life for him, and his family. Should I, or Should I not? I mean it doesn't even involve me, this guy hasn't even heard of me yet, (but little did I know that they were the one wh-.) So can I take the risk? I mean why can't his son go? Oh, yeah he's not that well, especially after THAT incident, oh how m'I going to tell him?

Still waiting for my answer, Mr.Kim was about to start when I said;

"Me,"
 

a/n thanks so much for the subscribers and u silent readers pls comment I would really appreciate it. this is just a backgroundf of mr.Kim and Nana's history I wonder how Mr.Kim would react? PLS SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT IF YOU HAVEN'T YET !!