Chapter 9

Agent: B

Kim Hyun Joong POV

I hated this. I hated everything. Why is he like this? I need to get out of here. Fast. I should have stayed there until I changed his mind. But every one knows he will never change his mind. Once he wants something or has a plan, he puts his thoughts through and its done.

I wonder how she's doing; it's 10am now. Should I get up and change and see her? Or should I just stay here?

I decided to do the first one because one; I can't stay here locked up and two; I need to see that they haven't done anything terrible to her.

(After 30 minutes)

I showered and quickly changed to my black and white shirt and jeans and went downstairs. I didn't know where they could be so I decided to check her room first, in case she was sleeping and hadn't woken up yet.

I reached her floor and started looking for her room. Aha, there it is; Mrs Kim. I cleared my throat and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" I heard her husky voice call from behind the door. It sounds she just woken up.

"It's me Kim Hyun Joong,"

I didn't have to wait more than 10 seconds before I saw her door open and saw her bare face peeking out of the door.

"Uh, um.. Good morining. I just wanted to make sure you're alright. I mean i just wanted to know if nothing has been bothering you and that you're feeling comfortable here," I started

She looked at me with slightly agap and tilted her head slightly to the right. I know she was trying to figure me out because no child of a kidnapper would actually say that but I have to say, she looked adorable when she did that.

"Um, yeah I'm fine. No-nothing has been bothering me. Yeah, I'm fine," She stuttered, whcih I found another thing adorable since she looked so cute when she was confused.

I smiled, "Great to know,"

We smiled at eachother for what seemed hours until to my dissappointment she looked away, putting her head down and siad, "I just woke up and I need to change now, I guess I'll see you in the dining room,"

"Yeah, sure, take you time,"

Without even looking at me, she closed the door.

I stared at it.

Wow. That was weird.

Kai POV

So I woke up this morining at 7am (after my flight from my mission) to go to the gym and do my usual routine of martial arts and then I had to go to Mr Kim's office because he called me and the next thing I know he's telling me that agent B which is Jinah has just gone on a mission by her self and I didn't even know. Yeah, I never even got the chance to say goodbye.

That's seriously unfair because she's my favourite Noona in this team and always protects me and since we are both orphans we can relate to eachother even though we're not siblings.

I found out that she had to got to Gyeonggi. And that Mr. Kim told his son and other co-workers a fake plan and that she's not going to sort out Mr. Kim's crap relationship with his ex-friend but on a mission to try a sue a gangster who is selling drugs and all sorts of . Which is true but not entirely true.

Ah, I need to call her. I was eager to tell her about how my mission went. But I guess I have to wait until she calls since I don't know if she has her phone on her or the fact that she's too busy killing some people.

Patience Kim Jongin. Patience.

hey guys, OMG I AM SOOO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN WHAT FEELS LIKE A CENTURY. I was so busy with my school work and also my computer broke down and I had to go to the library to book a computer and the next thing I know is that AFF doesn't work there. YEAH. I know. I miss this fanfic hopefully since I am in my summer holiday i will be updating more frequenctly like before and finish this story. But guys I have no ideas. :( please give me some. I know its my story but I haven't been getting any ideas which is another reason why I haven't been updating this fanfic since you guys would be like why don't you just buy another laptop or use your friends  but please look forward to the next chapter. i had no idea what to call this chapter so i just called it chapter 9 lol