Unbelievable

Agent: B

Nana/YOU POV

Mr.Kim was looking at me hard, and I was literally scared of him. Like literally. He was beginning to open his mouth to speak but I interupted him at my own risk saying, "Mr. Kim I would love to give you time to think but the more time we waste, the angrier they will be. Please I know what I am talking about and I can feel something is going to happen. But not in a bad way, in a good way. Please, Mr.Kim let me do this,"

Mr.Kim was still staring at me, and I think I saw his eyes water. Just a hinch.

What felt like ages, he finally took a deep shaky breath and whispered, "OK,"

Silence.

"I think I give you permission to send that person, BUT on one condition, you call me when you get there and tell me everything that is happening. Do I make myself clear?"

I was literally beaming the whole way he was speaking. Oh, you don't know how much I love a new challenge and this is a perfect way to kick some , "Oh, Mr.Kim," getting up and going around his desk to hug him "You make yourself absoloutely clear, I will call you every single day,"

Now, Mr.Kim was smiling, he pulled me back by my shoulders and took a good look at me and said, "Oh, my Jinah you have grown up so much, you were only 10 when I found you. Oh, it's unbelievable how time flies by." 

Yes. Unbelievable.


Choi Hyun Joong POV

I don't know how long I can keep up with this. BAM! Why can't he just leave me alone? BAM! Does he think I would forgive him for the way he was treating us? BAM! 

"Yo, Hyun Joong!" Someone was calling me but I didn't want to turn around and see who it was. And obviously didn't want to stop letting out my anger towards the punching ball.

"Dude, will you stop hitting that? I am trying to tell you what I've been hearing about your fath-," 

"Don't say he's my father infront of me," I snapped at Yoochun. Would you like to know why I did that? Oh, let me entertain you with a little bit of facts about my life; 

Number 1: I abhor my father

Number 2: I have no mother thanks to my father

Number 3: My younger brother never listens to me 

Number 4: I am incredibly handsome

And number 5: The only person who knows what I've been through and seen me suffering is Yoochun. In short he's my only friend. No, best friend.

"Dude, calm down huh? I didn't mean it. Jeez," 

Still not feeling guilty, I continued hitting the punching ball.

Not impressed by my attitude, Yoochun frowned at me and said, "Well, don't you wanna know?"

"Entertain me."

"Well, you remember Mr.Kim?" not waiting for my replay he continued, "Well, your fath- I mean MR.CHOI wants his wife,"

I almost let the punching ball hit my head. I looked at him. Hard, and said almost a whisper because my anger was fuming up, "Are you sure?" 

Now, it was Yoochun's turn to stare at me. Well, why wouldn't he? He's been the one that's sending me all the information about my father's stupid plans all the way from Korea. To stop you guys from wondering where I am right now, I'm just going to tell you; I am in America, but after what I've just heard I think I'm going to have to head home to knock some sense into him. And I just can't belive I called him my father. Eugh

Answering my own question I said, "I guess it's true then. Well, book me a ticket to Korea, hopefully I can stop his stupid idea of kidnapping a poor middle-aged lady," 

Smiling upon my confession, Yoochun slapped my back lightly and said, "Dude, I envy your patience towards your fath- I mean Mr. Choi.It's incredible. Unbelievable."

Yes.. unbelievable. 

a/n thank you for all the subscribers i love you all!!! this is the first pov of Hyun Joong and hopefully him and Nana would be meeting soon. Are you guys ready? feel free to comment and subscribe if you haven't yet