The Fake or the Real Plan?

Agent: B

No One's POV

It was a rainy, cold day in Seoul, that day. The group was sitting on chairs in a circular motion, as for the table was designed like that. Mr.Kim was at the head of the table, Nana on the right of him, followed by Jaejoong, Hana, Ga In, and on the left was Hansol, Lina, JungHoon and Sora. (a/n you can imagine anyone you want)

No one spoke for the first 20 minutes, as Mr.Kim is usually the first person to speak. Just so you know, the only people who really know about the actual story is Nana, Jaejoong, Hana and obviously Mr.Kim. Because this is a personal mission, Mr.Kim didn't want his son to know, so to make sure everything is going to plan, he is making sure only his closest agents know about it.

Feeling guilty and ashamed of himself, Mr.Kim decided to tell them a whole different story, of what's actually happening and ofcourse decided to send Nana the next day to do the mission.

Getting impatient, Nana said "Mr.Kim I would love to continue this silent meeting, but would you please get to the point?"

Mr.Kim was too busy rehearsing the fake plan in his head, and making sure he didn't give away too much about where Nana is pretending to go and do the mission, that he forgot all the agents were there and waiting for him to speak.

Finally speaking Mr.Kim cleared his throat and said, "Right, agents. We have a new mission for a specific person in this room. Now, this mission is different from all the other ones we've had, because it only requires one person to really do the missiona and the others help," briefly glancing at Nana, "and, that person has kindly decided to do it, because I completely trust them, even though it's a risky one, but I do completely trust them to finish it, because I've known them for so long and seen how they grew up to be a beautiful agent, not only the best, but the most trained."

Feeling praised by her boss, Nana couldn't help but to glance down and blush just a little. Just a little.

"Now, I am going to say who that person is, after I've told you about the plan. Now, this plan only requires a few people and I have chosen them myself. "

After telling them the plan, which is obviously the fake one, where the agent who hasn't been said yet has to go to Jeju Island, and pretend to be a gang member, try to bribe the real ones in to telling her their plans in the future, and Mr.Kim obviously chose Jeju Island because it's the first place that was on his mind, and obviously he didn't want to tell them where the real place is; in Gyeonggi.

Yep, it's that far away.

Mr.Kim decided to tell them who was a part of it, "Hana,"

The latter stood up when she heard her name, "Yes, Sir,"

"You will be the one we rely the most on, because you will be tracking down where everyone is and making sure that the rivals and the agent are met, and you send that information whilst you are in Jeju Island. You understand?"

Obviously, she already knows what she was doing, "Yes, Sir," she sat down.

Turning to Jaejoong, he said "Jaejoong," the latter stood up, "You will be the one to check that everything is going to plan, and obviously be the right-hand as you like to call it, so if anything goes wrong the agent will inform you and you will be there in an instant. But, you can not make any contact with each other, and pretend to be rivals, and leave all the work to the agent if there is nothing wrong. You understand?"

"Yes, Sir," he sat down.

Mr.Kim turned back to the other agents, taking a deep breath he said, "The person who I have decided to do the plan, knows all about this, and I have spoken to them privately. I am going to tell you who that person is, but I don't want any reactions. Do I make myself clear?"

The group responded with nods.

"OK, I will be sending Jinah," he let out a breath and glanced around the room.

Most had their mouths agap, and others just stared at him.

"Dad, I know you said not to show any sort of reaction, but you are sending a girl, to do a mission by herself, with a gang, not only are dangerous but are men too, who knows what they are going to be thinking once she gets there,"

Hansol, couldn't help and say what's on his mind, as he cared the most for Nana and didn't want anything to happen to her, especially when he learned that the rivals are literally all men. Like literally. Well, if he knew whay the real plan was he would totally freak out.

Nana, who was annoyed at Hansol's confession, shot back at him, "What are you trying to say? That I am not good enough for this? That I can't do the mission, because, oh, the rivals are men? You should know better, as you've seen how I fight, Hansol. And you know it well, not only have I trained more than you, but I also know how to defend myself, thank you very much."

Hansol blushed, and looked down at his broken leg, as the person who did that to him, was the one who he just attacked.

Feeling guilty he replyed to her, "I am sorry but-"

"Save it, you don't need to worry about what's going to happen to me. For I know what I'm getting myself into."

Mr.Kim was still there, and he knows how his son care's for Nana so much, and this happens through several meetings if Nana has to go do a mission by herself, but obviously the rest of the crew are there, because of Hansol's trademark of him worrying about her.

Keep in mind, those missions weren't as risky as this one; it was a simple go to a building, hunt the rivals, do some martial arts and when they are unconcious, call the crew and collect them.

But to him, that was risky.

On the other hand, the real plan hasn't been said to Nana, Jaejoong and Hana. They still don't know what to do, and Nana needs to go the next day. Obviously she collected all her belongings and put it in a bag, and the money is with them. I am not even going to mention about how they got the 1 million.

As there was bickering going on from the crew Mr.Kim decided to call the meeting to an end, "Right, can the three agents going on the mission, stay behind and the rest of you are dismissed,"

The ones, that needed to stay, stayed, whilst those who needed to leave, left.

Hansol, was using the crutches and glaring at his dad at the same time, whilst going out. Shaking his head, he left the room.

"Jinah, Jaejoong and Hana," Mr.Kim spoke, "You just heard about the plan I just said. Well, obviously that's the fake one, and you need to know what's the real one because you're the only one going," pointing at Nana.

Nana nodded at the latter. "So what's the plan Mr.Kim?"

"Obviously, you know that they are located here in Gyeonggi, and you will be surrounded by men, most of the time, so you need to have these things; act innocent, look afraid, look vulnerable, pretend you know no martial arts and have no family and importantly don't show any sign of communication devices infront of them."

Now, Nana was shocked, these are all the things she's good at and now she has to do the complete opposite of them, but she quickly regained herself, as like I said she loves challenge,

"OK, Mr.Kim, I will make sure I do these, but what time are the expecting me to arrive there? And what should I do once I get there? And what m'I really supposed to do?

"All, you have to do is get inside, spy on them, listen to what they are saying, make sure you don't get caught, and if you do just pretend you're lost and if that doesn't work well then just show them your martial arts, and then if you don't get caught, try to know where they are hiding the evidence and make sure to contact Jaejoong and Hana about it, and obviously they will send the information to me. Once you've done all that, get out as fast as you can. You just arrive there at anytime but I prefer in the morning so we know it's not dark and say "Mr.Kim sent me," and show them your bag of moneya nd they will take you to Jangmin. And I know you are going to be filled with boys, but please don't fall in love. OK?"

Nana, blushed for the second time today, but this time it was more obvious. Now, she wasn't really the type to fall in love quickly, no actually she never fell in love, even though everyone thinks her and Hansol make a perfect couple, she just never saw him more than a friend or brother. People think her heart is empty, or she has no feelings thats why she never ever had a boyfriend, but she's just scared. Scared of falling in love and getting her heart broken by the one she loves. Like what happened to her parents.

Now, actually thinking about it, she really hoped she wouldn't fall in love.

But little did they knwow that one person, was standing behind the door and listening to every single thing they said.

a/n this is my longest chapter yet, I hope it wasn't broing and you enjoyed reading it, next chapter shes gonna meet the rivals and I wonder who's gonna be there are you?

anyways i sometimes get a feeling no one is really reading my story :( please comment if you are, it really motivates me to writing more, and i know that my story is actually being read anyways have a good day guys bye :)