Trapped

Agent: B

Nana/YOU POV

It was very silent in here and very awkward. I didn't know what I was supposed to do now. I looked at my shoes and started fidgting around, doing everything to avoid the awkward stares. I started to sip the tea. It was cold.

"...ok, what..do you usually do when you're at home?" Mr.Choi asked me.

I looked up, surprised by his question, "mm, I usually go out and have fun with my frien-"

I almost blew my cover. I mentally kicked my self.

Everyone was looking at me suspiciously now, so much for acting innocent Jinah.

I turned away and cleared my throat and said,

"I mean I never am at home to be honest, I hav- or had a lot of friends and we would always have sleepovers to study til late,"

Thank god I remembered what Mr.Kim said.

"Interesting, you seem like a clever girl,"

Silence

"Father, is it possible if I can speak to you alone?" Hyun Joong said. It's the first time I hear him speak and he has a deep, husky voice that I find attractive. Unlike Jaejoong who's voice sounds like helium coming out. That's what I think anyways.

"If you wish. Seunghan why don't you show Nana her room,"

It was more like a command than a question.

"Yes, father," Seunghan said. He looked at me with a poker face which I found very scary. I looked down again.

"Nana, it was nice meeting you, since we will be meeting each other alot in the future, lets try and be friendly yeah?"

"O-o-of coure Mr.Choi," I stuttered. Why was he being friendly all of a sudden? He reminds me of Mr.Kim, but at least Mr.Kim's face is as nice as his heart.

"Excellent, you may leave," he motioned with his hands to the door.

Seunghan stood up and looked at Hyun Joong ... was he glaring at him? I don't know because it only lasted a second before he bowed to his father and started walking to the door.

I stood up and bowed to Mr.Choi and Hyun Joong, he was giving me a pitiful smile. Oh god, he has a cute smile. What? What are you thinking Im Jinah? You are here on a mission, not to fall in love. I mentally facepalmed myself and looked away, giving him a poker face and in the corner of my eye, I see he looks sort of... disappointed? Or was that sad?

I took my bag and put the tea on the table and walked after Seunghan. He shut the door after I got out.

He motioned with his hands forwards without saying anything. I nodded in response, showing him I understood what he ment. As we were walking, I could hear shouting coming from Mr.Choi's office. It sounded like Hyun Joong.

After walking with that dreadful awkward silence through the hallway, we finally reached the elevator. He stepped inside and I quickly followed. I took this time to examine his face because he was standing in front of me. I have to say both of the brothers are handsome, yet they don't even look-alike. They have a charming aura around them. He looks like he just came out of a Japanese anime. With his sharp jawline and face. He turned around to look at me, as if sensing someone was staring at him.

Our eyes locked, but surprisingly I didn't want to look away, not that I was falling in love with him, no, it's just that he looks almost ...sad? It's as if he's not happy with his life, as if he wants something else. I almost felt pity for him.

And also the part where this felt like a staring competetion which I always win against Kai and Jaejoong.

It felt like hours, and I hadn't noticed we have already arrived at the second floor, until Nicole cleared . We both looked away.

Seunghan smiled at Nicole, which she blushed at.

Hmm, could he be the one she likes?

"Hello, Nicole, I'm just taking our guest to her room,"

"Yes, feel free to do so, Mr.Choi, I'm just going to your father, he called me, and Nana-ya I cleaned your room myself I hope you like it," She smiled at me.

I smiled back, telling her thanks, because suddenly my throat felt dry because Seunghan was looking at me. I should have drank that tea.

"Well, let's go," Seunghan said impatiently, "Bye Nicole,"
"Bye," She squeezed my hand as we brushed past her.

Fortunately, to reach my "room" we didn't need to walk a long away from narrow hallways. It was just on the left after a few doors, with a sign that says, Mrs.Kim. I can't help but feel quilty, they actually spent alot of time and effort to do this as they were anticipating Mrs.Kim and yet here I am destroying what they were anticipating.

We stopped and stood outside the door, as if waiting for a magician to pop out. I decided to break the silence,

"Thanks for mm, showing me to my room Seunghan-shi,"

He looked at me with that blank face of his and nodded once before leaving but not before whispering in my ear,

"This won't last, be grateful for now,"

Ok, now I have to admit I was really scared when he said that. But if anything happened I could just call Mr.Kim and he will call the others to come and rescue me, right? But then I realised that I am here on a mission and an important one as well, and if they found out my true identity, they will probably roast me and eat me for dinner. And I felt like I had to prove myself to my agent group, that I am as good as them, by myself.

I shook me head and tried not to worry about what he said. I'd rather have Hyun Joong me than him after this. Speaking about Hyun Joong, I wonder what he and his father were arguing about?

I opened the door to what is supposed to be my room and went inside, taking with me my fears and nightmares.

a/n hey guys, so sorry I haven't updated for a while I hope you like it. Please comment and subscribe if you havent yet, i would seriously appreciate it :D