The fifth victim:Levi a Than

Fortunes of the Unfortunate

"Boss~ Are you there?", Levi called down the corridor, searching in vain for Xanxus. Levi then stepped on a cookie in his rush to see if Xanxus was around the corner. "Huh?", Levi looked down at the paper he was stepping on. It read this:

  Effort is only a means to the end, all is vain in your world, unless effort becomes effortless. 

"Eh? What's this?", Levi mumbled absentmindedly. A shadow caught Levi's eyes, was that his boss? Levi immediately charged forward in a mad dash to catch Xanxus. "Oh, Levi how nice of you to drop in~", Lussuria said happily. Levi's face was a mixture of disappointment, disgust, and pure shock. He did what any normal person would do, ran out of the room as fast as his legs could carry him. Panting Levi sighed and decided to go see if boss was in his workroom. Just then, "VROIII! Levi get over here and send these papers to Lussuria, i'm busy right now!", Squalo shouted, obviously irritated, aside from the fact he was dripping in wine. "Are they from the, Boss?", asked Levi, he'd deliver anything if his boss was sending it. " WHO CARES IF IT'S FROM THE BOSS!?", yelled Squalo. "I do.", Levi said indignantly, besides he didn't want to run into Lussuria again, especially after what happened last time. "FINE! I'LL DELIVER IT MYSELF!", Squalo shouted again and thought, 'Did he have to do everything around here!?'. 

In Levi's Room

Levi was sitting in his bed wondering if the boss was avoiding him. "Why would the boss avoid me?", Levi pondered out loud. He decided to go into his Xanxus shrine and look at his many, if not very amateurish, pictures, items like broken glasses and wine bottles, hair he might have left in the shower (was that even possible). He sighed again, all his efforts gone to waste again, he should have paid more attention to his fortune, really.