The fourth victim(s): Chrome Dokuro & Mukuro Rokudo

Fortunes of the Unfortunate

Chrome stared at the fortune cookie on her bag. ' Kufufu~, what's this my dear Chrome?', asked Mukuro in her head. "A fortune cookie, Mukuro-sama...", said Chrome quietly. 'Hmmm..Let's see then.', Mukuro said. As Chrome opened the cookie, she thought it was quite difficult to open. Once she got the fortune out of the cookie it read this:

In the tranquility of the lone plain, a stranger shall vanish.

'Kufufu~ How strange', Mukuro said."Hey! What's that?", demanded Ken. "A cookie, obviously.", said Chikusa. "Hey if you're not going to eat it, give it here.",said Ken.  "Is that all you care about?", Chikusa muttered. "Wah!? Of course not!!", exclaimed Ken. Chikusa walked away, as Ken followed him ranting about things that were considered important to him. 

Namimori Shopping District

Chrome walked around, gazing at the display windows. "Hahi!?", exclaimed Haru as she bumped into Chrome. "Haru is so sorry!", Haru apologized. Chrome just nodded as Haru continued apologizing. "Hahi, you look cute in that uniform!", Haru exclaimed. Chrome felt extremely shy near this very hyper person. "Haru would like to introduce Haru~! I am~ Muira Haru~! Nice to meet you~!", Haru said. Chrome introduced herself as well. "Would you like to go eat some ice cream?", Haru asked. Chrome nodded her head, and followed Haru to an ice cream parlor. As they began eating their ice cream, Haru began talking about school, and her soon-to-be-husband, Tsuna. When Haru paid she said it was time to go home for her. Chrome felt slightly sad, but she waved at Haru and turned to go to Kokuyo Land.

 

'Kufufu~'