The EXTREME Victim 10: Ryohie Sasagawa

Fortunes of the Unfortunate

"EXTREME UPPERCUT!!", Ryohie yelled as he punched his punching bag.  As the punching bag opened from the bottom a cookie fell out. " WHAT'S THIS TO THE EXTREME!?", Ryohie exclaimed picking up the cookie. As he tried opening it, he decided to open it extremely. "Extreme Right Hook!", He shouted, there was a short pause when he made contact.  It cracked open as the fortune went flying toward the wall from the force. "That was extreme!", Ryohie said as he picked up the paper. He had trouble reading the paper: "The idiot born today is the light as the wis the dark? What does this mean to the extreme!? ?", Ryohie said aloud. Reborn sighed as he sat atop the tree, this was going to take a while.

Ryohie jogged while jabbing the air. Suddenly, everything went white, and he felt himself falling down. "EH!?", Ryohie had fallen into a forest. "Ohiyo, Onisama.", A little koala said to Ryohie. "Hurry or you'll be late to the match!", scolded a rabbit popping out of a hole. "NANI!?", Ryohie yelled as he was dragged into the hole and then into a palace. "So this is my opponent?", scowled a really annoyed man across the ring. "Just deal with it.", chastised another man,"It's for the king.". "Ok, this is a preliminary match but give it your all.", called a grasshopper into a megaphone. "Ok, Round Start-o!", the grasshopper yelled. "MAXIMUM CANON!", Ryohie shouted charging the man. Ryohie awoke in a hospital bed. "Oni-chan!", Kyoko cried as he came up. "Eh, Kyoko what happened?", Ryohie asked. "You had fallen down from dehydration. You have to take better care of yourself.", Kyoko scolded.