The 11th victim : Hibari Kyouya

Fortunes of the Unfortunate

Hibari stared out his window as Kusakabe entered and left him a report about a group of new delinquents who had been causing trouble lately. Hibari turned away from the window and sat down at his desk and opened the report. Suddenly, a squirrel came out of nowhere and sat in front of Hibari. It stuck out a fortune cookie. "Hnn..",  Hibari opened the cookie and barely skimmed the message:                  

                                         Clouds sometimes come down from the heavens to save wandering travelers.

The squirrel dashed out the window as Hibari got up. Hibari had left school premises to check on the Namimori shopping district. As he rounded the corner, Hibari bumped into a person,  "Hello, cloud-person, do you know where the boss' house is?", Chrome asked Hibari. "Take a left and go into the neighborhood and keep going straight.", Hibari instructed and continued scanning the streets of the shopping district. "Thank you, cloud-person.", Chrome said as she starting walking toward where Hibari had instructed her to. Hibari barely looked away when a group of delinquents started  advancing upon Chrome. They first started catcalling from afar but now Chrome was starting to back up against a wall. Hibari made a mental note to tell Kusakabe that the delinquents neede to be kept on an even shorter leash. THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! The delinquents laid unconscious on the concrete floor as Hibari stood over them. "The disciplinary committee will clean up this scum.", Hibari said. Chrome nodded and hurried off towards the darkening sky.