Chapter 24

Break Up The Shell

Yunho POV
 

"Why are you angry? I just didnt have lunch with you today... " Tiffany was standing next to me.

"But me and Donghae waiting for you .." I said annoyed to her.

"Correction .. You are waiting for her. I didnt wait for Tiffany or Changmin.. " Donghae said and smile at me.

I squinted at him.

"We have so much task today Yun..." Changmin hit my shoulder softly.

"But cant you guys call me ..! And I called you both but why didnt you answer me..??" I still looked annoyed at Tiffany.

"Then what do you want now?" Tiffany looked at me annoyed.

"Yunho, let's go home, or can we go to shopping a while?" Gyuri comes and immediately hold my hand.

"I cant.." I removed her hand.

"But I miss you. Can't we go awhile?" Gyuri took my hand again.

"Yha! I've told you I cant .. " I removed her hand again.

"That's okay. I can go home alone .. " Tiffany walked away from us.

"Let me take you home.." Changmin grabbed Tiffany's hand.

"You're coming home with me .." I yelled at her.

"Let her come home with me Yun.." Changmin turned to face me.

"I said she came home with me ..!!" I took off Gyuri's hand and pulled Tiffany's hand.

"Let's go home .." Donghae pulled Changmin's hand who still looked at me and Tiffany.

"What the hell are you .." Tiffany struggled because I forced her into the car.

I'm just silent and drive my car to leave campus.

In the car, Tiffany just silent.

I know she's pissed off at me.
And I really wonder why Changmin always wanted to take her away from me.
Actually what happen between her and Changmin.

Tiffany straight out of the car when we arrived at my home. She didnt wait me as usual.

"From now on, I'll go to campus alone, I will always go alone!!" Tiffany shouted from her room.

"No. I'll always go with you.. " I threw myself on the couch.

"I'm not a kid .." Tiffany out of her room and walked to the kitchen.

"I know, but I have to take care of you.." I said weakly at he. She looked at me.

"Do you hate me.." I stood up and walked to her.

"I never hated you. Just.. " Tiffany didnt continue her words.

"Just what ..??" I stood in front of her now.

"I can't understand you.." Tiffany looked at me with her confused eyes.

"Really ..??" I ruffled her hair.

"Yha, stop it .." she threw my hand.

"I'm not a difficult to understand, try to understand me .." I said softly to her. She just looked at me and smile.

"Um .. Um .. " Jessica and Jaejoong stood in front of the TV and looked at us with a smile.

"You've come home .." Tiffany left me and came over to Jessica.

"Ne Onnie, ah mian, we've disturb you.." Jessica said, smiling at us.

"You should sleep now aegiya .." Jaejoong hold Jessica's shoulder gently.

"Ne .." Jessica pulled Jaejoong's hand and they walked toward the bedroom.

"Yha! Kim Jaejoong where are you going hah?" I immediately shouted at Jaejoong.

"Bedroom.." Jaejoong replied, staring at me with his innocent face.

"Are you crazy? You want to sleep with my sister huh?" I glared at him.

"You're crazy, hyung! How could I sleep with Jessica! I'm just going to take her to her room." Jaejoong glared at me.

"Oppaa .... dont think too much .." Jessica said, staring at me, then looked at Jaejoong.

"You're jealous right?!" Jaejoong and Jessica said together and laughed, then walked over to Jessica's room.

"Bye-bye Jonggie. I'm going to sleep now .." Jessica said and smiling.

"Ne, I'm go home .. I will send a message for you.. "Jaejoong said and smiling.

"Ne, be careful .." Jessica waved, and closed her door.

Jaejoong turned and stared at me.

"Hyung, Noona, I go home now.. goodnight .." Jaejoong immediately walked out.

"What the hell is that?" I looked at Jaejoong, shaking my head.

"They're so sweet. I want a boyfriend like Jaejoong .." Tiffany smiled.

"Mwo?!" I looked at Tiffany.

"Aniya.. I'll sleep now. Night.." Tiffany quick went to her room.

I smiled and went to my room too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jessica's POV


Me and Jaejoong were eating our lunch under the trees near the basketball court. Yoochun, Junsu and Key was playing basketball. And Nicole sat not far from us, staring at them.

"Jonggie~a. .. we have to clean the library later ... " I turned to him.

"Ne .." Jaejoong looked at me and smiled.

Junsu, Yoochun and Key finished playing basketball. Key and Junsu walked toward us, while Yoochun walked to Nicole. They've been together now.

"Ahh so thirsty .." Key sat in front of me, and Junsu sat in front of Jaejoong.

"You guys! Always together. Yoochun and Nicole also always together .. " Junsu nudged Jaejoong;s hand annoyed.

"Dont be jealous!" Key said and smiling.

"You have to quickly find your girl Junsu ya..." Jaejoong nudged Junsu's hand and laughed.

"Aegiya, accompany me to the shoe store tonight. Okay? " Jaejoong looked at me with a smile.

"Ne .." I give him my sweetest smile.

"Stop making me annoyed!" Junsu shouted, then got up and ran to basketball court.

"What happen with him?" Yoochun asked in surprised.

Me and Jaejoong laughed outright.

"Junsu~a. ... dont be jealous. I also dont have a girlfriend!" Key ran to Junsu.

"Hahahaha!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ottokhe ..? Ottokhe ..? Ottokhe ..?
Is it still good?

Aaaahhh thanks to
@lana_iu_jaesica and @aktf23

You has supported me and keep reading my story.
Also to other readers ^ ^
Really thank you!
Gamshamnida~~~~ ^^v

I'll try to continue this story. I wont disappoint you guys.

Honestly, I had lost the idea, and almost give up to this story.

But, you still wait my next chapter, right? So... I'll try! Please keep supporting me.

Comments and subscriptions please .. ^ ^


^^ Happy Reading ^^