Chapter 13

Break Up The Shell

Jessica's POV


Monday, the beginning of suffering for a week ahead. Next month is a semester exam.
So this week the teachers will give a lot of tasks.

I sat in my chair, I didnt see Jaejoong.

Is he came home safely last night. I'm getting worried because now the bell has rang but Jaejoong didnt come.

I tried to contact him but his cell phone off.

I feel quiet when Jaejoong casually entered the classroom and sit in his seat.

He's just late, I thought he was dead somewhere..

He glances at me while and returned to his seat.
He looked so quiet and scary with that cold eyes.

After the recess bell rang, Jaejoong out of the classroom without came to me as usual.

What happen with him..?

"Jonggie .. Jonggie~a.. wait me.. " I was a bit run to catch him.

I think I shouted hard enough, but he didnt look at me.
I speed up my steps. Now we walk in the corridor behind the school. Its really quiet so I guess he must heard my voice.

"Jonggie~a I called you .." I said as I pulled his hand.

His body was turned toward me. He stared at me coldly.

"Why? Are you still angry because I pushed you last night? Mian, jeongmal mianhae .. " I pouted at him.

"No... " Jaejoong answered so cold and left. But I held his arm tighly.

"Jonggie waeyo? Are you mad at me ..??" I really dont understand him.

"Ani. Why should I mad at you ..?" Jaejoong still answered my question so cold. He looked way.

"Jonggie~a ..." I called his name softly and loosen my grip.

"Sica, I'm looking for you .." Hae Oppa came suddenly and stood next to me.

"Ah, Oppa I.." I havent finish my words when Jaejoong suddenly pulled his hand from me.

Jaejoong walked quickly away from me and Donghae Oppa. I shouted at him, but he didnt look at me.

"Jonggie .. Jonggie~a. ... " I shouted desperately, but he still didnt look at me and getting away.

"Let's go. Yunho, Changmin and Key waiting for us .. " Donghae Oppa took my hand.

I just resigned when Hae oppa bring me to canteen.

No, my mind fixed on one namja who always makes me confused and mad. And this time I was really confused because of him.
Kim Jaejoong, what happen with you?!?!

Yunho and Donghae Oppa enjoy his food as usual. Changmin Oppa and Key eat so enthusiasm as usual.

Changmin Oppa really care about Key and considers him as her own brother.

I really cant focus on the food in front of me.

"Waeyo Jagiya ..??" Yunho Oppa gently my head.

"Ani. I'm not have appetite Oppa .. "

He looks worried.

"Wow, you can call me Oppa now .." Yunho Oppa tried to cheer me but right now I'm not interested in anything. I just smiled a bit to respond.

"What's wrong with you huh .." Yunho Oppa increasingly forced me to speak.

"Gwenchana Oppa. I'm going to class now. Bye .." I said as I kissed his forehead.

Yunho Oppa looked at me with his confused eyes.
I stood smiling on the other and left them.

But I dont want back to class now. I want to talk with him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author POV


Jessica stared at Jaejoong. Jaejoong was sleep on the mat as usual. Junsu and Yoochun playing basketball not far from him. Jessica came over and smiled at them.

"We will go out .." Junsu and Yoochun walked through Sica and smiling. Jessica just nodded and smile back.

Sica didnt want to wake Jaejoong. She walk to Jaejoong who was sleep.

She running her finger down of Jaejoong's face. Jaejoong just move slightly.

Sica touched Jaejoong lips.
She remembered what has happened last night.

'He looked so sweet whe he's sleep. Quite different as usual..' Sica thought.

Jessica sat on the floor and rested her chin on the mat. She stared at Jaejoong with teary eyes.

"You know what Jonggie? You are the toughest task in my life. Make your a good namja isnt easy. But, I began to enjoy our togetherness. So... Jaebal... dont ruin it.." Sica said softly while  Jaejoong's hair.

Sica was silent for a moment and finally stood up and sat next to Jaejoong. She looked at his face which was still asleep.

"All right. I'll tell teacher that you're sick and go home. Bye Jonggie.. " Sica off the mat and leave Jaejoong.

Jaejoong opened his eyes and sat down.

"I'm sorry..." Jaejoong said softly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jessica's POV


I'm lying in my bed. My eyes glanced at the clock that shows 8pm. I turned my body facing the window, and closed my eyes slowly.

"Baby, Hae wants to meet you .." Yunho Oppa opened the door. He approached me with his worried face.

"I'll tell her that you were sick .." Yunho Oppa my hair softly.

"Ani. I would meet him .. " I said as stood up and stepped out of the room. Yunho Oppa follow behind me.

Hae Oppa stood beside his car. I walked to him.
I dont know what to say. I just quietly waited for him to start the conversation.

"Sica, oppa wants to tell you something.." Hae Oppa looks seriously at me.

"Ne Oppa, just say .." I stared back. Hae Oppa silent for a moment.

"Saranghae Sica .." he said while holding my hands.

What? Oppa love me .. ? No, he must be lying.
He's just consider him as my oppa. And I never love him. I looked at him incredulously.

Hae Oppa slowly close his face to mine.

When our lips was so close, I suddenly remembered Jaejoong.

I pushed Hae Oppa until he took a step back.

"Mian Oppa .." I said nervously.

Hae Oppa walked to me.

"Sica, you dont like Oppa ..??" Hae Oppa looked at me intently. I looked back.

"Ani, I like Oppa. Just ... I'm not sure we can .. "
my words are cut off because Hae oppa holding my hand.

"We havent tried Sica, I'm sure we can get started .." Hae Oppa said hopefully at me.

I dont want to disappoint him but I'm also not sure to accept him.

I keep remembering Jaejoong now. I'm so confused. I cant thinking so well now.

"Let me think about this Oppa .." I removed his hand.

"Well, tomorrow Oppa will pick you up, and I hope I'll get the answer."

I just nodded slowly and smiled slightly at him. Hae Oppa go.

"You will answer what..??" Yunho oppa standing in front of me when I entered my room.

"Uh .." I'm confused.

Yunho Oppa sat on the edge of my bed. I also sat next to him.

"What should I do oppa ..??" I asked my Oppa.

"He's not a bad person to be your boyfriend.." Yunho Oppa my hair softly, smiling sweetly.

Yeah, I know that. But I felt that I cant accept him.

Seems like there is something wrong with this.

"Uhm, go to sleep now. It was late.. " Yunho Oppa leave me alone with so many question in my head.

I have to answer what tomorrow? Ah!! I decided to sleep and forget this for a moment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Donghae POV


"I promise. you'll be happy with me. I also wont disappoint you .. " I was so happy because Sica accept me. I hugged her warmly. Yunho just smiled at us.

From today Sica will go to school with me.

Yunho believe that I would take care of his dongsaeng.

I kept holding her hand.

I was thinking that Sica love Jaejoong because last night he refused when I wanted to kiss her.

But I've forgotten everything because Sica is my girlfriend now.

"Oppa, I go to class now.." Sica let go of my hand and go to her class after smiling sweetly at me.

I kept looking at her until she disappeared. I'm really happy now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author POV


"Mwo..​!​? You're now dating with Donghae Hyung..?!" Key surprised to hear what Sica was saying.

"Ne. I accepted him this morning .. "Sica sighed quietly.

"I accept it because Yunho Oppa'll be happy. Is that wrong ..??" Sica looked at Key.

"Did Jaejoong know..??" Key asked seriously to Sica.

"What's wrong with Jonggie..??" Sica aske seriously.

"Ani, a few weeks you've been close to him, I thought he should know .." Key hit my shoulder softly.

'Should Jonggie know this..??' Sica think as she put her face in her hands.

Sica looked at the dorr when she saw Jaejoong came.

She kept looking to Jaejoong until he sat on his seat. But Jaejoong never looked back to Sica.

When their eyes meet, Sica smiled at Jaejoong but Jaejoong just looked away without smile back.

Pain ..
Sica felt pain and wanted to cry because of Jaejoong.

'Waeyo..??'

Throughout the lesson Sica couldnt concentrate until Mr. Lee repeatedly asked is she was sick.
And again Jaejoong wasnt care or turned to Sica.

'I have to talk to him ..' Sica thought while keep staring at Jaejoong.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jessica's POV

 
"Jonggie, why do you always ignore me lately ..?!" I pulled his hands to turn around toward me.
I dont care if Junsu and Yoochun looked at me weirdly.

"Really ..? I think not .. " Jaejoong casually remove the grip of my hand.

"You'd better talk. We'll go .. "Junsu said as he patted Jaejoong's shoulder.

"No... let's play basketball the other is waiting .. "
Jaejoong walked past me.

Junsu and Yoochun followed him and I saw Junsu spoke to Jaejoong. He looked annoyed.

I couldnt take this anymore. I sat on the floor.

I cried.

I dont know why, but I'm really felt pain right now.

I dont understand why Jaejoong being like this.

I would prefer him to talk harshly and called me 'stupid'. I dont want he ignored me like this.

Yoochun and Junsu was surprised when they saw me cried and sat on the floor.

"Jae, say something to her..!" Junsu tried to make Jaejoong talking to me.

"All girl always like to cry, right..?" Jaejoong said and go away. Leaving me, Junsu and Yoochun.

"Jessica, are you okay?" Junsu holding my shoulder.

I just looked down.

"Come on, dont cry anymore..." Yoochun helped me to stand.

I stood up and ran away.

"Jessica!" I heard Yoochun and Junsu shouted for me.

I dont want to hear them now. All I know is I want to cry now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author POV


Sica threw herself on her bed.

'Why Jonggie ignore me like this  ..??'

Sica tried to remember what have she done so Jaejoong mad at her now.

While Yunho confused to see her sister who just keep quiet.

Even when Donghae talking to her she was just silent.

Yunho finally came to Sica's room.

"Ah, she's asleep .." Yunho approached Jessica and kissed her forehead.

"Good Night My Little Princess .." Yunho said softly and left the room.

Yunho stepped slowly and closed the door.

'Mian Oppa .. Jeongmal mianhae .. ' Sica thought as she opening her eyes.

Sica dont feel like talking to anyone including her Oppa.

Junsu down the stairs and sat on the sofa in the living room.

He keep thinking what was happen with his dongseng.

Yunho's phone rang.

"Yeoboseoyo .." Yunho answered the call.

"Yun, is Sica at home..?!"  Donghae asked.

"Ne, she was asleep .. Waeyo ..??"
Yunho walked towards the fridge and take a fresh mineral water to soothe his throat.

"Oh aniyo, she didnt answer my call.."

"Seems you really love Jessica .." Yunho teased Donghae.

"You know it ...." Donghae laughed.

"Hahaha ..." Yunho took another drink.

"Okay. See you tomorrow .. " Donghae hung up.

"Hmm .." Junsu smiled and went to his room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yunho's POV
 

"This is the breakfast Oppa .." Sica put the sandwich in front of me.

She smiled, though I know she was forced to smile.

"Gwenchanayo ..??" I tried to start a conversation.

"Ne Oppa, gwenchana .." Sica just be quiet while enjoying her breakfast.

I'm really worried about her. She must be hiding something. Why didnt she tell me? Usually she always tell me everything.

"Baby, you have a problem ..??" I stopped and looked at her intently.

"Ani Oppa, we have to fast or we'll be late .." Sica got up and leave the kitchen.

I just followed her from behind.
I dont understand why Sica be like this.
Is she got a tough problem and didnt want me to know. But I'm her Oppa, fair if I know what the problem ..

"Morning jagiya .." Donghae hugged and kissed her cheek glimpse. Sica just smile.

They go together because Sica and Donghae were dating now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jessica's POV


I'm walked to my classroom with Donghae Oppa. He keep hold my hand.

Starting yesterday he always wanted to take me until my class though I repeatedly refused it.

"I'll go in now oppa.." I said with a smile that I forced.

I dont know why I kept thinking about Jaejoong. He still dont want talk with me.

Although now I'm 'with' Donghae oppa, but I kept thinking about Jaejoong. Is that wrong ..?

"Take care, Sica .." Hae Oppa went after he my face softly.

I turn my body, and I was really shocked when I saw Jaejoong looked at me with his sharp eyes.

'Whats wrong, why he looked so angry..?!' I looked at him confused.

Yoochun and Junsu also looks confused to him.

"Sica, we were about to start the lesson.." Mrs. Kim was standing next to me.

"Ah, ne seongsangnim .." I'm a bit surprised and walked to my seat next to Jaejoong.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jaejoong POV



That jerk really love Sica. Even now they are dating. Ah .. I hate this!

I stood up from my seat when the bell rang, I want to leave this class as soon as possible. But Sica suddenly hold my hand.

"We must bring this tasks to teacher's room .." Sica said with an expression of hope that I would do it. I cant go on like this to her.

"Hurry .." I said flatly and immediately took some books on the teacher's desk.

We walked together without speaking at all.

Sica looked at me with an expression that I dont know what that means.

"Put it here .." she said when we were in the teachers room.

I put the task and immediately turned to leave the room but again Sica holding my hand.

She looked at me deeply.

"Dont treat me like this.." she hold my hand so tightly.

I looked into her eyes until her phone suddenly rang.

I saw Donghae's name on her cell phone screen.

"He's waiting for you .." I say softly let go of herhand and left.

"Jonggie .. Jonggie .. " I heard her call me but I immediately went away.

"Actually what's wrong with you guys ..??" Yoochun asked me when I got to basketball court. Junsu looked at me seriously.

"I know Sica is a strong girl, and I was really shockled when she's crying because of you yesterday .." Junsu talked.

"Ani, let's play .." I said and taking the ball.

"Jaejoong was here, let's play .." Junsu shouted.

"Come one .." I tried to drive out Jessica's name from my mind, though I know I cant.