Chapter 2

Break Up The Shell

Jessica's POV

Some friends told me, that Jaejoong often slept in the old hall which wasnt used anymore. So I went there. School already finished. Yunho Oppa and his friends playing basketball on the field while waiting for me.

This building is really dirty, Is Kim Jaejoong crazy? Why did he want to sleep in a place like this?

Slowly I walked into this building. I can see a Namja fell asleep on the mat-formed 8-layer behind the basketball pole. I dared myself to closer to him.

"Jaejoong, Jaejoong~a.." I pushed his shoulder but he just moved a little without opening his eyes.

"Yha! Jaejoong~a ireona .. "I still wake him patiently.

But he turned his back to me and was still asleep.

"Yha!!! Kim Jaejoong ireona ..!!" finally I yelled until he woke up and looked at me angrily.

Oh God! Honestly I was really scared with his gaze.

"How dare you yell at me ..!!" well, he succeeded making me more afraid of him.

"A.. a.. ani Jaejoong~a, I .. I'm just trying to wake you up .. "I said softly.

"Now I'm awake, then what do you want ..??" he asked as he got out of the mat and now standing in front of me. He looked at me sharply as if he will kill me soon.

"I .. I just want to ask why you didnt go to class all day ..??" I tried to calm down so he doesnt know how much I wanted the earth swallow me now!!! TT.TT

"Are you paying my school fees ..??" his question puzzles me.

"Eh .. ani.. of course not, your parents who pay for it .. "I looked at him confused.

He his face into my face "Then none of your business .." he said and left me.

I dont want my efforts in vain, so I chased his and I grabbed his hand.

"I'm the lead in class! And I have to know what happened with my friends including you .. "I boldly pointed to his face.

"I'm not your friend .." he past me but I held his back.

"Cant you shut up before I was done .." I looked at him sternly.

He smiled wryly.

"Well what do you want huh .." he stood in front of me and looked at me seriously.

"I want to know a lot about you .." I replied boldly.

"Ohh ... that? That's easy .. Just be my girlfriend then you will know a lot about me .. "he said with conveniently.

I froze when I heard his words.

He? Kim Jaejoong? Be my boyfriend? Andwae!!!

I dont want have a boyfriend like him! No!

I was silent while he smiled and moved away.

Ommmaaa!!! I can't do it! It's really failed!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Donghae's POV



"Hyung where's Jessica? Why did she go for so long ..??" Changmin asked Yunho. Yunho shook his head and continues to straightening his drink. We had just finished playing basketball.

"Maybe she'll back soon.."

Yunho Hyung trying to calm down, even though I know he's really worried with his beloved dongsaeng.

Sica said she would try to come to her friend and asked us not look for her, because she'll be back soon.

I kept wiping the sweat that soaked my face and body.

To be honest, I was also worried bout Jessica, because actually I also have a crush to her.

I've liked to her since 2 years ago.

That time we were in first grade, and Jessica was in second grade in junior high school.

But I'm afraid to express my feelings because Sica only considers me as her Oppa.

Finally, I continue keep my feelings. But, I never hurt or jealous. because Yunho Hyung always forbid Jessica to close with other boys.

Well, you can say that I take advantage of it.

You know what? No one dared to Yunho hyung, who is known to be 'Angel of Death' if there is someone who disturb his beloved dongsaeng.

"Ah, hyung! That's Sica .." Changmin said happily.

"How ..??" Yunho hyung asked when Sica was standing in front of him.

"Failed .." Sica said softly. "Oppa, let's go home. I'm tired .. "Jessica pulled Yunho hyung's hand.

I close to Jessica. "Gwenchana ..??" I said, her hair.

"Ne Hae Oppa .." she smiled a little.

All I can do now only being an 'Oppa' for her, and I want more than that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jessica's POV


I threw my books over my desk.

I keep thinking, how to get close to Jaejoong, and make his as a good boy.

I remembered his words when he said how if I were his girlfriend.

Can I use it ..?

Me... and Jaejoong ... dating?

Then 1 hour later I would meet Yunho Oppa at the police station. Become a suspect, coz killing his junior.

Aarrgghh .. andwee ....!

9 pm.
I'm too tired and getting sleepy. I think I just go to sleep now...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I'm still thinking how to get close to Jaejoong while on the way to my class.

I suddenly stopped, when I saw Jaejoong was lying on a park bench. So I walked over to him.

"Morning Jaejoong .." I said with a smile.

He quickly turned around and closed his eyes. Ah I really hate him!! Ugh!!

"Jaejoong~a, let's go to class together .." I said still trying to melt him.

He still didnt react and silent.

"Jaejoong Jaejoong~a. ..." I shook his shoulder.

"Ah you're noisy, shut up!" he woke up and looked angrily at me.

"I just wanted to ask you to go to class together, Is that wrong ..??" I still speak softly to him.

"Listen, I dont want to be set by a girl like you! anyway, how could a class lead is a spoiled girl like you uh .. "Jaejoong looked at me sharply.

"Mwo, I'm spoiled ..??" now I'm starting mad.

"Yes, you're spoiled girl, who can only rely on your oppa Jung Yunho .. "Jaejoong stood and wanted to leave.

Jaejoong stopped and stared at me.

"And without your Oppa you are only a weak girl who couldnt do anything ... all students here appreciate you just because you're Jung Yunho's younger sister, you know that! "Jaejoong grabbed his bag and left.

"I'm not a spoiled girl, and my Oppa just wanted to show how much he loved me ..!!" I cry made ​​him stop and look at me.

I could see he was a little surprised because I was crying.

"I'm a girl and what's wrong if I rely on my Oppa Hah!" I yelled and he just silent.

"Why, now you want to say I'm a whiny girl, well I was whiny,, are you happy ..!!" I ran leaving him.

He's disgusting! I never met a students like he! He said I spoiled and weak!?? I really hate you Kim Jaejoong!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Key POV


Ah, finally I went back to school.

for 1 week didnt come to school because I went to see my Ajushi in Japan.

I miss Icy, she's my  best friend since childhood. Actually her name is Jessica, but I like to call her Icy. Its sounded cool for me.

"Iiiicccyyyyyyyy ..." I landed myself in my seat, right next to her.

"How many times have I told you, try to call me Jessica .." her eyes look a little wet.

"Icy~a you're crying ..??" I was shocked to see it.

"Sssstttt ... hush. You're back ..??" she switched my question.

"Icy ~ a What's up ..??" I asked in English. Yes, I do often use the English language. My mom came from San Francisco. She was a good friends with Icy's mom, so becoz of that me and Icy are also very close.

I kept staring at her, hoping she would tell me.

"Ani, I'll tell you later .."she went on reading her book.

Weird!

Usually she would hug me and say "Where's the gift for me ..??"

But today she even acted as though I've usually come from home and was aiming to school. I have to force her to tell me ..