Chapter 18

Break Up The Shell

Author POV


English exams just finished. Jaejoong, Junsu, Yoochun and Key playing basketball.

"How did the exam ..??" Changmin went to Key.

"It's hard, but I can answer Hyung .." Key threw the basketball toward Changmin.

Jaejoong looked at Donghae who walked toward him.

"Exam are finished ..."Donghae smiled briefly at Jaejoong.

"Um ne .."Jaejoong plays the ball in his hands.

Both were silent. Jaejoong keep play the ball in his hands while Donghae just stared at Jaejoong.

"You're going to college?" Jaejoong asked coldly at Donghae.

"Dont know. Maybe I'm not pass the exam .. " Donghae smiled at Jaejoong.

"You're certainly passed it .." Jaejoong stopped and stared at Donghae.

"Gomawo Jae .." Donghae ruffled Jaejoong hair and turned away.

"Ei hyung!." Jaejoong called Donghae.

Donghae was shocked and stopped.

'He called me hyung? " Donghae thought.

Donghae turned. "Ne?"

"Appa and Umma will be home tomorrow. They will come to celebrate your graduation day .. You'll pass the exam." Jaejoong said, smiling slightly. Donghae smiled happily.

"Ne, tomorrow we pick them .." Donghae raised his thumb and smiled at Jaejoong.

"Ne .." Jaejoong turned and ran towards Junsu, Yoochun and Key.

"Ah ~ ~ has a brother was fun too." Donghae said quietly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jaejoong POV


"Sica, I was in front of your home now..."

"Ne. Wait a minute."

Today me and Jessica will go out. The gate opened and Sica was standing right in front of me.

"Pretty.." I smiled at her. She smiled sweetly at me.

"Let's go .." she took my hand.

I gave her a helmet and we went to the lake near the playground. A beautiful lake.

"Yunho oppa will be a college student soon .." Sica seriously looking at the lake.

"Then .." I dont understand what she was talking about.

"I want a yeoja for him. A yeoja who can love him like I love him.. " Sica looked at me seriously.

"He'll find a good yeoja .." I gave her a smile.

"I hope ..." Jessica looked back at the lake.

"One day a beautiful angel would come for him .." I hugged her from behind and leaned my head on her shoulder.

"But when ..?!" she kept looking at the lake in front of her.

"One day, pabo .." I hit her head slowly. She pouted.

"You're annoyed..." she said quietly.

"You keep thinking about your oppa. You must think about me. I was about to die .. " my words surprised her and she turned to me.

"Jonggie, you'll die? Why ..?!" she put her hand on my face and she looked really worried.

"I'll die, so quickly give me help .."

"Then we must go to hospital right now .." Sica pulled my hand but I pulled her back into my arms.

"You're really stupid, huh? You know... This is all I need to be recovered.. " I hugged her tightly.

"Jonggie .." Sica was silent without trying to let go of my arms.

I strengthen my arms. Slowly I felt she hugged me back.

"Saranghae Sica~a.." I said softly in her ear.

"Nado Saranghae Jonggie .." she hugged me tightly.

A lonely and sad life was gone now. Now... There are friends who surrounded me, there re Hyung I can be proud of, and there is Jessica, a girl that I loved.

I ever thought, met with Jessica and the other is a problem. They are really annoying. But now, I'm glad that I met them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

This is a short chapter.!
Maybe I wont updating this story for few weeks.
So busy!! >.<

Will you wait for my updates?
I'll try to update this story if I have time.
please wait! ^ ^
thank you for read my story!
And sorry, my english was messy >.<