Chapter 17

Break Up The Shell

Jessica's POV


I cant wait for break time.
I'll tell the truth to Hae Oppa, that I couldnt be his girlfriend. I just consider him as my Oppa.

I looked at Jaejoong. He looked at Mr.Lee so seriously.
I smiled to see that.
He really has changed. He became more diligent, and never leave class anymore.

A stubborn Kim Jaejoong, now changed sooo drastically.
It was a miracle ..! Kkk..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Donghae POV


"I know, Oppa has forced you, mianhae Sica .." I said, staring at Sica.

Now I and Sica was in the park behind the school, as promised we had our talk here at rest time.

"Ani Oppa, I'm so sorry. I've tried to love oppa but I cant .. Mian Oppa, mian .. " Sica began to cry now.

"Come Sica, Oppa can understand that.." I calmed Sica to stop crying.

Sica was still crying. I her hair gently.

"If I love Oppa as Oppa loves me, then it wouldnt be like this. But .. "

"Oppa know .. You fall in love Sica, but with Jaejoong not me .. " I cut her words.

She was shocked by what I said.

Jessica was silent for a moment.

"Ne Oppa, I dont know but I think I love him .." Sica was still a little sob.

"Ne, Oppa can understand that. Anyway never mind if you're with Jaejoong .. "I smiled knowingly.

"Ne ..??" Sica looked at me confused.

"Jaejoong is my step-brother .." I successfully made Sica glaring.

Ah.. I let her go. But here's the best ..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jaejoong POV
 

I was lying as usual on the mat in the hall.
Junsu and Yoochun playing basketball near me.

I'm still a bit dizzy but I decided to go to school.

I feared I'll getting bad grades.

WOW!

I really hate school before. But now, I never leave class as usual anymore.

This is all because of a stupid girl.... Sica...

I closed my eyes.

"KIM JAEJOONG!"

I opened my eyes and looked toward the door.

Yoochun and Junsu also looked toward the door in surprise.

"Yha pabo! Why didnt you tell me, huh ..?!"

I was surprised because Sica came and shouted at me. I woke up and looked at him.

Sica walked up to me. Se suddenly hit me with her annoyed face.

Junsu and Yoochun came over to us.

"Yha, why are you ..?!" I caught her hands and looked at her curiously.

"Pabo, why didnt you tell me that Hae oppa is your step-brother huh..??!!" Sica was still trying to hit me.

I was shocked.

"How can you know that..??"

"Hae Oppa tell me that.. Why hide this from me anyway ..?!" she still looked annoyed.

"Because I think its not important .." I said and lie down again.

"Not important?! You said not important??? Haish!!" she hit me again.

"Yha stop, its hurt.." she didnt care and keep hitting me.

"And what about your relationship with Hae Hyung ..??" Yoochun asked seriously.

I also looke at her seriously.

"We're broke up .. Hae Oppa realized that I didnt love him.. " She spoke as she looked at me.

"Good then if he understand .." I said casually.

"So what if I was going out with Hae Oppa ..??" Sica asked.

"Thats a big mistake, because there are someone have belonging to you .." I answered casually.

"I dont feel belong to someone .." Sica said innocently.

"Isnt that night I've got you when I kiss you .." I woke up and smirk at her.

"Mwo?? Kiss?? You guys... what?? Uh,,,," Junsu was too shocked to continue his words.

"Jonggie~a!!" Jessica blushed and hit me again.

"Haha .. Jae you were great .. " Yoochun patted Jaejoong's hand proudly.

"Ah!" Jessica stood up and ran away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author POV


Ahhh .. The exam will start next Monday.

Hae , Yunho and Changmin will do the final exam.

Yunho agree with Jessica's relationship with Jaejoong.

Yunho says... "The graveyard for Jaejoong was ready if he hurt you .."

Haha .. He really loved Sica, and Sica love him too.

Hae also been more close with Jaejoong now, although they sometimes still awkward to each other.

Now Jessica at Jaejoong's home with Junsu and Key. Yoochun will come soon.

They'll study together for English exam.

The bell rang. It must be Yoochun. Jaejoong opened the door.

"Chun.. why are you ..." Jaejoong paused. "Nicole?" Jaejoong confused.

"Annyeong Jaejoong oppa .." Nicole said with a smile.

"You. Why are you here?" Jaejoong asked in confused.

Nicole picked up a book in her hand.

"Study! Yoochun oppa asked me to join..."

"Yoochun? Then where is he?" Jaejoong asked.

"I'm here .." Yoochun came and smiled. "Cant Nicole join us?" Yoochun asked.

"Sure. Come on. The others had wait ..."

They walked ro living room. The others were surprised when they saw Nicole.

"Nicole?" Jessica asked.

"Annyeong Jessica onnie.." Nicole said with a smile.

"Why is she here?" Key asked in surprise.

"She'll study together with us. I asked her to join." Yoochun said.

"Woah. Chun! Looks like you're close to Nicole now. Jaejoong is now dating with Jessica. ... And I dont have a girl? Pity.." Junsu said with his sad expression.

"Junsu. I also dont have a girl.." Key said with his sad face.

"Then you two can dating!" Jaejoong said.

Junsu glared at Jaejoong.

"I'm normal!" Junsu yelled.

"Me too!" Key nodded.

"Yha. We will study or not?" Jessica said.

"Come on. Study study.." Yoochun sat beside Jaejoong. Nicole sat next to Jessica.

"Uh. Nicole. You're fluent in english right?" Junsu asked. Nicole nodded.

"Good. Jessica, Nicole and Yoochun can speak english well. We're going to be easy to learn." Junsu smiled.

Others were smiling.

Tomorrow is the last exams. They learn really seriously. Nicole explained to Junsu. Yoochun explained to Key. And Jessica explained to Jaejoong.

"So, it should be placed here .." Nicole said. Junsu nodded slowly.

"So, have you understand Jonggie?" Jessica asked.

"Ne .." Jaejoong said.

"The verb was changed depending on the type of sentence..." Yoochun said. Key nodded in understanding.

"Ah .. tomorrow is the last exam .. " Junsu threw himself on a big pillow behind him.

"Hell will soon be over .."Jaejoong stretch his body and lie next to Junsu.

"How if we going to somewhere after the exam finish?" Yoochun said enthusiasm.

"Go to beach ..." Nicole said.

"Good idea!" Jessica said happily.

"Ne." Key nodded in agreement.

"Then, quickly study well and get good grades .." Jessica pulled Jaejoong and Junsu to sit back.

After hours of studying, they decided to go home.

Jessica tidy her books and stuffed into her bag. While Key, Junsu, Nicole and Yoochun waiting outside.

"Why are you bring so much books here.." Jaejoong helped Jessica to tidy her books. Jessica just smiled.

"Tomorrow is the last exam .. Hwaiting ..!" Jessica smiled at him.

"Then give me a vitamin .." Jaejoong smiled wickedly at Sica.

"Eh .. What do you.. " Jessica's words interrupted coz Jaejoong kissed her.

Jessica was shocked. Jaejoong always kissing Jessica suddenly.

Jaejoong deepened the kiss.

Sweet .. Jessica kiss his back and broke the kiss soon.

"Hmm....." Jessica smiling sweetly to him,. She know he's annoyed but she dont care.

"You always end the kiss so fast .." Jaejoong looked annoyed.

"If you rank higher than me, I'll let you to end it.."
I smile.

"You'll regret it .." He smiled evily.

"I'll go home .." Jessica stood up and walked out. Jaejoong followed behind.

Jessica got to Junsu's car. She go home with Junsu and Key. While Yoochun with Nicole.

Jessica opened the window and waved to Jaejoong.

"Bye-bye Jonggie ..." Jessica shouted and smiled.

"Message me if you've got home!" Jaejoong smiled and waved back.