Chapter 22

Break Up The Shell

Jessica's POV
 

"Onnie.. Is this good..??" I asked about the dress I would wear to go with Jaejoong tonight.

"Ne, yeppud .. " Tiffany Onnie said briefly.

"Waeyo Onnie ..? Did you have problem..? Just tell me .. " I sat next to her on the bed.

"Aniyo .." she said flatly.

"Oh... Is Yunho oppa rude to you Onnie? He hurt you..?!" I asked her seriously.

"Aniya ... Ah seems Jaejoong was here. Kajja!"
Fany onnie pulled my hand.

"Ah ne .." I said finally.

At down stair I saw Yunho Oppa was talking to Jaejoong. Aigoo ... Jaejoong look so handsome. I smiled when he looked at me.

"Yha, Jessica. You wear this dress and looks so pretty just for him? For Kim Jaejoong? Omona... I cant believe this.. "Yunho oppa said, shaking his head.

"Mwoya? Of course she want to look pretty when she go out with a good-looking namja..." Jaejoong said looking at Yunho oppa.

"Haish you pabo .."Yunho oppa looked at Jaejoong annoyed.

"Jonggie~a, let's go .." I pulled his hand away.

"Be careful .." Tiffany onnie waved at me.

"Ne! Oppa, you must take care of Fany onnie, and dont hurt her, arraso?!" I smiled at them.

They are just smiled and waved at me.

"Jonggie~a, what do you think bout Fany onnie? Is she looks nice? She's really suit with my oppa right..??" I asked as we drove to a park.

"I think... she's too good for your oppa. She looks so nice and innocent..." Jaejoong looked at me.

"So... you think my oppa isnt a good man.." I was mad at him.

"Haha .. ani, I'm just kidding. Yes yes she's suit for your Oppa .. " Jaejoong smiled at me.

"But they are looked awkward. They are not too close. Jonggie Ah, what if we try to make them closer? " I asked enthusiastically to Jaejoong.

"We? No... just you. I wont..." I know Jaejoong was teasing me.

"Ah .. you're really annoying .. " I pouted and looked out the window.

"You're so tempting when you're angry .. Could I eat you?" Jaejoong laughed.

"Haish!! You're annoying.. ent .. Paboya!" I hit his shoulder softly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Yunho POV


Tiffany really seriously looked at the TV in front of her. I feel this show was really boring.

Slowly I got up and took a bottle of soju in a refrigerator. I looked at her who sat on the couch. She was silent, staring straight at the TV.

I was nervous, because this is the first time I was alone with yeoja at home, besides Jessica.

Usually, Jessica will rested her head on my shoulder while watching TV. But... this is different!

Is she knows that she is my fiance ..? I really wanted to ask that.

"Alcohol isnt good for health .." she passed me and took a drink in the refrigerator.

"Ah, I rarely drink this.." I stopped seeing her drink in front of me. She looks so sweet.

"Do you know if we will be engaged ..??" my words spilling out.

"Ne .." she said casually.

"Then ..??" I asked and she looked at me.

"Then what, I couldnt resist the desire of my dad. Moreover, I'm the only child. But if you want to cancel the engagement, it's ok. Just tell your Umma .. " she still says casually.

"Ah, I also couldnt resist my Umma .." I said wearily.

"There's a  yeoja you love..??" she asked at me.

"Ani, aniyo .." Yha! What did I said, isnt I love Gyuri

"I think there is a yeoja that you love.." she said and passed me. I quickly hold her hand.

"Thats okay if you'll engaged with me..??" I was still holding her hand.

"I have said, I had no choice .." she looked at me intently.

Slowly I brought my face to her. She just quiet.

Our lips just a few inches, I could feel her breath.

I don't know what was in my mind now, but I really want to kiss her. Suddenly...

Ting.. Tong..


She pushed me softly. and I let go of her hand. Her face was blush, and I'm sure I did too.

We're still standing face to face in front of the refrigerator.

"Eh Yun ..??" I saw Changmin was standing and looked at Tiffany in shocked. Tiffany was also shocked and quickly looked away.

"I'm going to sleep now .." Tiffany said nervously, then left.

"Ah Min, why did you come..??" I asked and sat at the couch. I saw Changmin still standing and looked toward Tiffany.

"Changmin..??" I looked at him confused.

"Uh, I just wanted to give this book .." Changmin moved toward me.

"Oh .. This .. " I took the book from his hand.

"Uhm, I'll go home now.." he said and left.

"Yha... Shim Changmin!" I called him but he went straight. What's wrong with him..?