Chapter 21

Break Up The Shell

Yunho POV


"Oppa! I'll go to school, quickly got up. Umma and Appa had returned to England early in the morning .. " Jessica shook my shoulder.

"Ahh baby I still sleepy .." I turned and cover my head with a pillow.

"Whatever, but oppa, you'll go to college with Tiffany Onnie. Okay? " I quickly got up and looked at Jessica.

"I'll go with her..??" I looked at Jessica.

Jessica looked at me and nodded.

"Ne! Oppa, you know that Fany onnie come from California! She didnt know Seoul well. So, Oppa must go with her. After all who else would take her to campus?" Jessica hit my hand softly and left.

"Ah .. what if Gyuri see me with Tiffany and mad? .. " I dropped my body to my bed again.

"Ahhh! Jinjja!" I got up and showered.

After that I left the room, and I saw her sitting quietly at dinning room. Slowly I went to her.

"Jessica had gone to school ..??" I asked and sitting beside her.

"Ne .." she said simply.

"You're moving from California yes..?" I asked.

"Ne .."

"Are you going to keep college here, or you'll back to California?" I asked again.

"I will continue to college here, and wont return to California again. Anyway, I will be engaged with you, so I'll stay here..." she replied without looking at me.

"Uhm ..." It felt so awkward.

"I've finished. I'll wait outside .. " she stood up and took her bag the walked out.

'She's weird..' I thought.

I ve finished, I went out and we went together.

I'm just quiet. She also just quiet and looked out the window.

After a few minutes we arrived at campus.
I saw Donghae and Changmin were waiting.


"Wow .. Who is this beautiful girl.. " Donghae nudged my shoulder.

"Tiffany imnida .." Tiffany introduces herself.

When Tiffany tell her name, Changmin who was reading a book quickly turned to Tiffany.

Changmin was shocked when he saw Tiffany, as well as Tiffany. What's wrong with them..?

"Hey, Changmin! Dont be mesmerized like that .. " Donghae hit Changmin's shoulder softly.
.
"Ah, aniyo .." Changmin looked back at his book.

"Yha... You wont tell your name to her?" Donghae pulled Changmin's book.

"Ah ne, Shim Changmin imnida .." Changmin held out his hand.

"Ne, Tiffany imnida .." Tiffany shook Changmin's hands, but they look so awkward.

"I'll take you to your class. What majors ..??" I looked at Tiffany.

"Technology and computer .." She replied simply.

"Eh. You're in the same class with Changmin! " Donghae smiled at Tiffany.

Tiffany and Changmin looked each other. They looked so shocked and serious.

I dont understand what happened to them, and I dont care.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Tiffany POV


Ah ... why did I get into the same class with him.

Shim Changmin, my ex-boyfriend when I was in Junior High School.

After several years didnt meet him now I meet him again. And the most annoying he's Jung Yunho's friend.

"How are you .. Long time no see ..??" Changmin looked at me.

"Ah, I'm good. You..??" I glance at him.

Right now I'm walking with Changmin toward our class. Yunho and Donghae ve gone to their class.

"I'm good too..." Changmin replied.

I just nodded slowly.

"Uhm ... How can you with Yunho just now?" Changmin asked.

"He ... he will be engaged with me." I said quietly.

"What?" Changmin looked shocked.

"Jaebal. Dont tell him if we knew each other .. " I stared at the floor.

"You love him .. You loved him while I'm still waiting for you..?!" Changmin holds my hand tightly.

"We've ended Min-ah .." He looks disappointed.

"Didnt I say that I will waiting for you here .." Changmin was still holding my hand. I tried to let go but he held it tightly.

"Stop it Min-ah. I dont want anyone to see it.. " I kept trying to take off his hands.

"Why? Why did you call me 'Min-ah'? Usually you call me Jagiya. Why not you call me Jagiya now? "He asked quietly.

"Ani, I cant .. Mianhae Changmin-ah .. " I let go of his hand and straight away but he pulled me back

"Our class is here.." I cant let go of his hand this time.

I dont know what to do. I still love him. Should I back with him?

Or accept this stupid arranged marriage with someone I didnt love at all.