Chapter 12

Break Up The Shell

Author POV


Today Yunho back to Seoul. Jessica, Yunho, Changmin, Donghae and Key will partying today from late afternoon until night.

Yunho is resting in his room while Jessica, Donghae, Changmin and Key prepare the party.

Sica told Key about Jaejoong, but she asks him to not tell to Yunho , Donghae and Changmin oppa about this.

During preparing the party, Donghae always help Jessica, even though Jessica doesnt need his help.

But Jessica cant resist him.

The party begins. All look really happy and enjoy this.

Time was at 9 pm, but no sign of the party will end soon.

Sica was sitting with a glass of orange juice in her hand. Donghae slowly walked over and sat next to her.

"Not singing ..??" Donghae said as he glanced at Jessica.

Jessica shook her head as she looked over at Yunho who was singing while Changmin and Key dancing.

"Ani Oppa, I cant singing .." Jessica smiled.

"Anyone know if you can sing. Your voice was good, Sica ... "Donghae said.

"Haha! Not really ..." Sica said quietly as she keep staring at Yunho, Changmin and Key.

"Sica ..." Donghae called Jessica.

"Uhm?" Jessica asked as she looked at Donghae.

"I'm..." Donghae's words are cut off because Sica's phone rang.

Sica pulled out her phone from pocket while Donghae only averted his gaze back to see Yunho, Changmin, and Key.

"Oppa I go for a while .." Sica stood up and walked to the terrace. Donghae just nodded and looked at Sica until she disappeared.

Sica is now standing at the terrace. She shocked to see who is calling her.

Jonggie Calling ...

"Why did he call m ..??' Sica thought as she slowly opens her cell phone and answer his call.

"Why take so long to answer my phone ..?!" Jaejoong sounded annoyed.

"Mian ... I'm partying with my Oppa .. " Sica bit confused why Jaejoong sounded annoyed.

"Oh ... so you're busy ..?!" Jaejoong's still sound annoyed.

"You sound annoyed. Wae? Did I do something wrong? " Jessica also started to annoyed with Jaejoong.

"Your fault is .... you didnt see me in front of your home now ..!!"

Sica surprised and turned around. She was silent a moment.

A boy on a red motorcycle wearing a white shirt covered with a black jacket and jeans and wearing a brown sports shoes.

Charming, cool, and fascinating. That's what came to mind Sica.

Sica walked over to Jaejoong. She opened the gate and stood next to Jaejoong.

"How can you not see me huh .." Jaejoong started the conversation.

"Jonggie~a what are you doing here ..??"
Sica asked.

"Come with me .." Jaejoong pulled Sica's hand but she pulled it back.

"Ani, we're still partying now.."

Jaejoong glared and stared at Sica sharp.

"Where will we going ..? Could it tomorrow..?" Sica smiled at Jaejoong. She was scared. What if Yunho oppa come now?

"I want now .. C'mon.." Jaejoong pulled Sica's hand again.

"Ani. I cant Jonggie~a.. " Sica tried to remove his hand, but Jaejoong's so strong.

"What are you doing Sica ..??"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jessica's POV

 
Omo! That's Yunho oppa! Why Oppa should out now..?! Ottoke?

Oppa looked at my hand. Ahh! Jaejoong still holding my hand. Yunho Oppa looked at Jonggie so sharp.
I tried to let go of my hand, but Jaejoong still holding my hand tightly.

'Come on Jonggie~a, let go off my handnow or you'll die..' I thought as I looked at Jaejoong.

"You're Sica's friend ..??" Yunho Oppa walke to us and keep looking at Jaejoong.

"Ne. Kim Jaejoong imnida.." Jaejoong casually introduced himself.

Yunho Oppa looked increasingly sharp at Jaejoong. Jaejoong then slowly took off my hand.

Is he afraid to Yunho oppa?

I think not .. Jaejoong wasnt a coward, even though with Yunho Oppa.

"Come. We're celebrating the victory of our schools .. "

Junsu Oppa invited Jaejoong to join ..??!! Omo!

"Ani. I will go home now.. " Jaejoong put his helmet back.

"Are you not allowed to go home late? I think its not a problem if a guy come home late... " Yunho oppa looked at Jaejoong and smiling sarcastically.

Jaejoong looked at Yunho oppa. Argh .. what will happen now???

"Well .." Jaejoong took off his helmet and follow Yunho Oppa ..

I saw him smirk.

What's wrong with them?

Jaejoong suddenly took my hand, but I immediately took it off.
I give my death glare at him but he just smiled a bit.

Does he want to die now ..?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author POV


Changmin and key stops dancing. They were shocked to see Jaejoong walked behind Yunho with Sica.

Donghae looked most surprised. He didnt think that Jaejoong would join them.

Yunho Oppa offer drinks at Jaejoong who was sitting next to Jessica.

"Can I drink that ..??" Jaejoong asked, pointing to a few soju on the table.

"Sure, why not .." Yunho Oppa just smiled a bit.

When Jaejoong will take a bottle, Jessica immediately prevent him.

"You go home with your motorcycle, pabo .." Jessica hit Jaejoong's head slowly.

"Then ..??" Jaejoong took the bottle, opened and drank that.

Changmin and Key returned to dance. Yunho also singing again.

Donghae keep pay attention  to Jaejoong and Jessica.

After singing, Yunho sat back at his seat.

Yunho quite surprised because Jaejoong already spent 5 bottles, but he didnt look drunk.

Even he not look dizzy.

"Jonggie .. I told you already .. "Sica took the bottle from Jaejoong's hand.

"You are really fussy .." Jaejoong took back the bottles from Sica.

Yunho look closely at the scene in front of him.

'Is he really bad and naughty? But ... I'm not feel worried if Sica with him .. ' Yunho thought as he keep look at Sica and Jaejoong.

Donghae really hate this. Sica really care to Jaejoong.
Sica afraid if Jaejoong drunk because Jaejoong will go home with his motorcycle.

"Why do you really like this ..?! So much good uh? Okay, I want to know how this feels ..!!" Sica was mad and taking the bottle but Jaejoong quickly grabbed that.

"You cant drink this ..!!" Jaejoong said a little hard on Sica.

"Then why you can hah ..?!" Sica countered mad at Jaejoong.

"Thats not a problem if I'm drunk, but if you... you're a girl.. Pabo ..! " Jaejoong hit Jessica's head slowly.

Sica blushed. Because she realized that she was the only girl here.

Yunho smiled at Jaejoong and Sica. While Donghae getting jealous.

"Arra, I'm quit to drink .. Are you satisfied ..?!" Jaejoong put the bottle and sigh.

"Hehehe..." Sica smiled and pinch Jaejoong's cheeks.

"Yha..." Jaejoong looked annoyed.

Donghae finally gave up and decided to go home.

"Ah, its 12 am now, I want to go home .." Donghae stood up and smoothed his shirt.

He glanced at Jaejoong. Jaejoong stared back, but finally Donghae looked away.

"I also want to go home. Changmin Hyung take me home, okay? "Key stood and stared at Changmin.

"Well, we go home now.." Changmin take his jacket and car keys on the table.

"Come on. I'll take you out .. " Yunho stood up from his seat and stepped out. Changmin and Key followed behind him.

"Be careful Oppa. Key~a be careful, okay.. "
Sica just shouting without follow them, because Jaejoong just sitting still.

Now Sica was alone with Jaejoong.

Jaejoong take the bottle on the table again.

"You've said you'd stop it .." Sica took the bottle from  Jaejoong's hand.

"I still want, give me .." Jaejoong take back the bottles from Sica.

"Stop it already..." Jessica took that back. Jaejoong annoyed and take it again. They keep scramble and arguing.

But the atmosphere was suddenly quiet.

Jaejoong's face is only a few inches from Sica's face. Their eyes met, and slowly deepened.

Jaejoong close his face to Sica's face.

Sica could feel Jaejoong's breath. Slowly his face went closer, closer, and in seconds their lips were met.

Sica shocked but she just quietly without pulling away.

Jaejoong started to enjoy Sica's lips, and kissed her passion.

But suddenly Sica heard the door open and she pushed Jaejoong until he fell off the couch.

"Yha pabo, what are you doing huh ..?!" Jaejoong rubbed his arm in pain.

"What are you doing ..?!" Yunho look at them suspiciously.

"A, a, ani Oppa ... I pushed Jaejoong because he wanted to drink soju again .. " Sica tried to look calm.

"Owh ... okay. I'm going to sleep now. Jaejoong, you go home now. It was too late.. " Yunho up the stairs to his room.

'Uh? What happen with oppa? He was really strange. Oppa usually dont like when I'm alone with a namja. Oppa so STRANGE today. He even left me with Jaejoong. Mwoya ..??' Sica thought, looking at her Oppa.

"Ah! Why are you so stupid ..?!" Jaejoong stood up and put on his jacket then walked out.

"Thats you, pabo .." Sica follow Jaejoong.

"Why did you push me huh? Its sick, pabo.." Jaejoong hit Sica's head slowly.

"If I not push you, then Yunho Oppa will kill you .."
Sica looked at Jaejoong annoyed.

Again atmosphere become silence. They remembered what had happened just now.

Jaejoong had boarded his motorcycle but sont know what to say.

Jessica also dont know what to say. She just looked Jaejoong without saying anything.

"I, I go home now.." Jaejoong bit awkward while wearing his helmet.

"Ah ne, be careful .." Sica just glance at Jaejoong, thats all enough to make her blush.

Their eyes met briefly and then Jaejoong running his motorcycle away.

Sica straight back home, went to her room and lay down.

'Aaahhhhh ... What did I do? Why I just keep quiet? Why did he kiss me? .. ' Sica thought.

'I dont know how to meet her tomorrow ..' Sica covered her face with her hands.

'Oppa shouldnt know this. Key also shouldnt know this.. ' Sica pulls her sheets.

Tired of making her slowly closed her eyes and fell asleep.