Chapter 2: Misunderstanding

Coffee Prince Or Princess? (Part 2: The Conflict)

"Rania ah" "Nae?" "Why you cut your hair? You look alike a boy" Hyunseung told you.

"Mwo? Like a boy?" You make frown."Rania ah,your face more cute after cutting your hair" Dongwoon said while making coffee.

"Rania pretty when her hair was long and cute when her hair was short" Doojoon suddenly said.He had just serving coffee to customers.

"Hehe,I cut my hair because my hair always fall" You answered Hyunseung question.

"Your hair always fall? Are you...Haaa!" Hyunseung closed his mouth using his hand.

"Waeyo? What do you want to say?" "Rania ah,do you have cancer?" Hyunseung whisper to you.

"Mwo?! Hyunseung ah!" You hit Hyunseung arm.

"I've no cancer! Don't make rumors!" You gave a death glare to Hyunseung.


"Done?" "Nae" You nodded."Let's go" You get into Yoseob car.

"Oppa" "Hmm?" "Do you want to know something?" "What?"

"Hyunseung thought I have cancer" You told Yoseob.

"Mwo? Why with him?" "Molla" You shrugged.

And after that you and Yoseob keep quite until Yoseob bring you to the beach.

"Oppa,it's night already and what are we going to do here?" You asked after get out from the car.

Yoseob not answered your question.He walked to the beach while holding your hand.

The wind blow and you sneezeing.You rub your arms.

Yoseob took off his jacket and put it to you.You look at Yoseob.

He smiled while place his right hand on your shoulder.You smiled.

You rest your head on Yoseob shoulder.Your height just 151 and Yoseob is 174.

"Now I know why you bring me to this beach" You said."You want to release stress because of work right?"

Once again you tell.Yoseob kiss your hair."Keureom.I know,you must be stress.But that's not the reason why I bring you here"

"What is the reason?" You lift your hair from Yoseob shoulder.

Yoseob turn his body to face you.He then caressed your cheeks softly.

"I'm very lucky to have a precious wife like you.You must promise with me one thing"

"Promise what?" "I want you to promise that you will not cheating on me" Yoseob told.

"Dae.Yaksu" Your pinkie and Yoseob pinkie met.Yoseob kissed your pinkie.

He hugged you."Kim Rania,saranghae" "Nado" You smiled and hugged Yoseob back.

Yoseob release his hug and put both of his hand on your shoulder.

He leaned on you.You closed your eyes.

"Yah! There is a bug on your hair!" Yoseob shout.

"Where is it?!" You rub your hair until it get messy.

"Arghh! Vampire with short hair!" Yoseob run from you.

You circling your eyes."Seobie!" You chase Yoseob.


"Unnie" "Nae?" "How to work in Coffee Prince?" Hyorin asked you.

"It's easy.You just need to smiled" You answered.Hyorin show her cute smile.

"Tomorrow I want to do part time at there" "It's good!" 

You show thumbs up to Hyorin."Wake up early tomorrow" "Of course!"

"Hyorin ah,you just said it but you didn't do it" 

Suddenly omma appeared.She sit with you and Hyorin at the living room.

"Omma!" Hyorin stomp her leg."It's the truth" Hyorin inflate her cheeks.

You poke Hyorin cheeks."Hyorin ah,omma just kidding.Don't take it serious" You said while rubbing Hyorin's hair.

"Eomoni,I want you to say sorry to your pretty and cute daughther" Hyorin said.

Omma lend a hand.Hyorin want to reply it but suddenly omma scratch her head and laughing.

"Omma!" Once again Hyorin stomping her leg.You laughing.

Omma was always like that.


"Eomoni,why today you so happy? Is there anything happen?" 

You asked omma when dinner time.

"Your omma was so happy because she will have a granchild"

Appa told you.You frowned."Granchild?" Yoseob choking.

"Jagi ya,are you pregnant?" You frowned again.

"I saw you vomitted just now and that's mean you're pregnant right?" 

You open your eyes wide after omma saying that.

"Actually.." "Take the kimbap more,I'm sure the baby must be hungry" 

Omma cut your word.You touch your stomach and after that you sigh.


 

Author Note:
Chapter 2 is done! Thanks for commenting this story and thanks to lolgurl dongsaeng for subscribing this story! ^^