Chapter 4: Kiss

Coffee Prince Or Princess? (Part 2: The Conflict)

After dinner,you go to Hyorin's room.You knocked the door.

"Nugu?" Hyorin asked in her room."Your cute unnie" You praised yourself.

"Come in" You enter Hyorin's room.Hyorin was playing with her kitten named Rinrin.

"Hyorin ah,why you don't eat?" You asked while rubbed Rinrin head.

"I'm full" Hyorin answered your question.She kissed Rinrin.

"Who gave you this cute kitten?" "Yoseob oppa" "Mwo?!" You shocked.

"He never told me that he gave you this kitten" "Yoseob oppa give this Rinrin because last week was my birthday"

Hyorin explained it.You nodded.You was very shocked when Hyorin said Yoseob gave her a kitten.

Usually,when Yoseob gave present to people,he will told you.Are Yoseob admiring Hyorin? Maybe yes and maybe no.

"Unnie ah" You realized from daydream when Hyorin waved her hand infront of your face.

"Daydreaming?" "Ani" You shook you head.

"Hyorin ah,can I ask you something?" "Yes,you can" Hyorin playing with her phone.

"But promise me that you'll not getting mad" "Dae" Hyorin pinkie and yours met.

"What is your feeling towards Junhyung now?" You asked Hyorin carefully.

You afraid if Hyorin will get mad because of your question.

Hyorin sigh.She put her phone on the table.She bowed her head and hold her arm.

"Actually,yesterday Junhyung came to my school" Hyorin said slowly.

"What's he doing?" "He he..." Hyorin burst out of tears.

You calmed Hyorin by hugging her.Hyorin crying soundly.

"I don't know what's feeling when I'm infront of him" Hyorin said in sadness.

You rubbed Hyorin's back."You forgive him?" Hyorin not answered.She hugged you tightly.


Done comforting Hyorin,you go to kitchen.Omma watching drama while appa is in his work room.

You makes 2 glass of green tea.One for you and one more for omma.

You bring it to the living room after done make it.

"Omma,I'm make green tea for you" You give that glass to omma.

"Komawo" Omma smiled.You sit beside omma."Eomoni" "Nae?"

"I felt stressed lately" You said."That's usual,Rania ah" Omma replied.

She put the glass on the table."Let me massage your back"

You clapped after omma saying that.You turn back.Omma massage your back.

"Omma,it feels good!" "Eomoni,my shoulder" "After I've done massage you,it's your turn to massage me" Omma told you."Arasseo!"


You feel like you lips kissed.After that,your hair caressed softly.

"Jagi ya,I know if you didn't married with me,many man at the out there want you"

Yoseob said while holding you chin.You pretending that you are sleeping.

"Oppa promised that I'll not cheating on you.Oppa will love you until my last breathe"

Yoseob hugged you.You smiled."Oppa.." You said in Yoseob embrace.Yoseob hugged you tightly.


"Oppa,you necktie,let me fixed it" You said and fixed Yoseob necktie.

"Okay! Seobie already handsome!" You showed thumb up at Yoseob.

Yoseob smiling.He then take his coat to wear it.

"Oppa ya,let me wear you the coat" You take the coat from Yoseob hand and wear at him.

You rubbed Yoseob shoulder then.Yoseob caressed you cheeks and pinched it.

"You're so nice to oppa today,waeyo? Hmm?" Yoseob asked while rubbing your hair.

You not answered it.You make your cute face to Yoseob.

Yoseob pinched your nose."Answered oppa question"

"Don't want" You shook your head and tounge out at Yoseob.

"Answer"

"Don't want"

"Answer it"

"I don't want"

"Answer it"

"Don't...."

Yoseob kissed you.His both hand is at your cheeks.

You closed your eyes and kissed Yoseob back.You wrapped you arm at Yoseob neck.

Yoseob carried you on the bed.He kissed you again.Your hand on Yoseob back.

"Chamkanman" You pulled yourself."Mwoya?" "I think Hyorin is waiting for us" You said."Let her be.Appa can send her"

Yoseob continued kissing you.

When Yoseob want to open your jacket....

Knock! Knock!

Yoseob sigh.He go to the door.You tidied your hair that are messy.

Yoseob open the door."Yoseob ah,Hyorin is waiting for you guys at downstairs.Palli" Omma told.

"Dae.Jagi ya,let's go" You take your handbag and get out from that room.


 

 

Author Note:
Chappie 4 is done! Today is Lee Kikwang 23th birthday! Saegil Chukka Hamnida! 

And thank's to my 2 new subscribers! WeAreOneEXO226 and bevbrandy13! I luv you all! Feel free to leave comment! ^^